Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 247 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 246 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bad cop meets good cop

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bad cop meets good cop - Page 4 Empty Re: Bad cop meets good cop

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:02 pm

''I did not have a problem whit the kid but he needed to taught that some people just like to watch the world burn'' mocks Jenn as she looks down at Daisuke and the kid as he was being checked out. Soon Daisuke would turn her attention towards her again and try to reach to grab her while yelling at her again as Jenny knew she was lucky that the bitch was being restrained by some of the costumers as she doubted she would have a chance whit this many people against her as she would protect her face from the stuff which was throw towards her.

As the officer looks down in shock at the kid as the people and Daisuke were screaming at her Jenny could not help it as she started laughing while walking towards the exit. ''Hey Daisuke i hope you let me know when have our match and i promise i send the kid some a ticket so he can watch how his heroine gets destroyed as i superkick you into the hospital just like i did him'' taunts Jnny as she would have to run as some of the crowd wanted to grab her and hold her down just so you could hurt me as i knew this would likely end up online as she remembered what she said earlier and would ask a police offer for a piece of paper and a pen to write something down.

As Jenny took the pen and wrote the following ''If i were to lose this match by pinfall or submission i Jenny Quick will leave the AFW right away and never come back'' before signing it whit her signature as she asked the officer to take it too Daisuke and tell him to make it clear to the bitch that she can pick what kind of match they will be having as she hoped that from her stipulations would be enough to get the other woman to agree to a match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:11 pm

Whatever Jenny was writing off importance wouldn't be seen by Daisuke for sometime as Daisuke's attention was fixed on wanting to rip out Jenny's spine from her throat. However her attention changed as she glanced at the fallen kid again, and while there many people wanting to help him it would be sometime before actual medical help would arrive. She turned her attention to the kid. She knew what to do in situations where someone was knocked out like this, but she too was in a panicked state. She tried to calm herself and do what she could until more help could arrive as his well being was more important than whatever Jenny scribbled down.

A couple of the workers and the cop began to show Jenny the direction of the doors and the officer said he'll show whatever it was she wrote down to Daisuke later and tells Jenny to leave now.

If Jenny would leave without more of a fuss Daisuke would see it one paramedics arrive. She read what Jenny wrote down and she crumpled it in her hand. 'What is it with people like her?' she thought. 'If that's how confident she is I'll introduce her to every door on the way out.'

Regardless of when things in the store ended, Jenny would receive a call from Daisuke's manager Lina. Lina heard of what happened and the news was just as unsettling for her as it was for Dai who experienced it all live. When she feels she can do without losing control herself she would dial Jenny's number that she was able to dig up.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:51 pm

Jenny was enjoying watching the despair which was clear in the eyes of Daisuke and most of the costumers as the few who did not look nervous while watching the stupid brat were glaring at her as she smirked right back at them as she waited for a reaction from the goody two shoes when she read her note.

As she hears the officer telling her to go Jenny would just smirk as she walked forward and stop right before the brat and stare down into Daisuke eyes as she whispered ''I was hoping you at least reply if you would accept the match as i give you the upper hand in picking what kind of match we will be having but if your worried that you lose then at least allow me to tell the brat as i love to see the look of disappointment in his eyes when he hears his heroine is a fucking coward''.

As Jenny knew that Daisuke was close to losing her temper she would turn around and walk away as she would try her best to leave before someone would grab her as she would walk towards the exit as she would see two paramedics enter the supermarket . ''If your looking for the victim he is lying right their and you should maybe check the woman close to him as i think she is going crazy as she has not acted in a normal fashion since she kicked that poor boy'' as Jenny would wave back towards Daisuke as she saw that some journalists were also their and knew that whit some luck the story would get published the wrong way as she walked home without a single care in the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Not able to get a hold of Jenny directly, Lina did leave her a voice message. She says that she represents Daisuke and that Dai has no problem facing Jenny in the ring for her actions today. All they want to know is when Jenny would want her cooch caved in, which Lina mentioned she was putting Dai's original wording a bit more appropriate, but it would appear that Jenny would get want she wants and that's Daisuke in the ring. Lina tells Jenny to call her back when she has a time in mind and they'll see her then.

Daisuke caught up with Lina the second she got off the phone. Thankfully the kid was going to be alright, but for someone to have been kicked in the head like that at such a young age hopefully he would be in the clear and not have any after effects. Lina tries to calm Daisuke down as she can see Dai's getting emotional from this. "Easy there girl, she will get what's coming to her in due time.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:16 am

As Jenny was able to make her way home she would quickly turn on the tv and start to laugh when she saw the footage of what happened in the supermarket and knew she would likely use it during her entrance as she loved the look of despair on Daisuke's face. As she was going to move to the kitchen and start making diner she would hear from the goody two shoes manager to call her back for a time so she could beat the ever loving crap out of Daisuke.

So as Jenny would pick up the phone to call Lina she would take a deep breath as she waited for the other woman to pick it up. ''Is this the manager of that pathetic goody two shoes if so then you need to get your client checked out as i told her before that she could decide everything and do me a favor make sure the brat gets a first ring seat so he can watch as i destroy Daisuke in front of his eyes''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:39 pm

Lina rolled her eyes when she heard what Jenny called Daisuke "Unlike you she gets concerned when bitches kick little kids in the head for no reason.  You're lucky you're not spending the night in jail." Lina was close to give even a bigger lecture but she wanted to get this over with.  "She got the message and in all honesty she came up with a long list of ways to see you suffer, but in the end she figured it would be more humiliating to beat you by the book, or is playing by the rules of a normal type of match too boring for you?" With that being said it would just be a matter of when they get it on. "The only question remaining is when are you willing to be humiliated and be handcuffed again?" she had a grin on her face, recalling the sight of Daisuke on top of and restraining Jenny.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:54 pm

As she hears what Lina calls her Jenny would just laugh as she replies back ''Your right i should be in jail but any cop knows to never taunt a dangerous suspect when there are innocent bystanders around who could get hurt'. As she hears what kind of match they be having Jenny tries not to giggle as she knew that she could not lose if her demands were added to the match. As she waits a minuted before replying ''if that little goody two shoes pins me or makes me tap out, but that's a really big if cause she f'n sucks, then nobody will ever see me around here again, it's as simple as that''. As she waits for Lina respond she would check her calendar and see that it did not have any openings for this match as she quickly said ''it seems i don't have any openings so just pick a date and let me know when i get the chance to kick your friend right in her FACE''

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:22 am

"That's good" Lina tells her "Hopefully we can do this as soon as possible, you know how bookers can be sometimes. See you soon." With that Lina hung up and tells Daisuke she'll get to work on getting the match made, which she's hoping it won't take long. Dai was hoping it would be asap, she wanted to make Jenny pay for what she did, not only today, although that was her main reason. With the type of cop Jenny use to be she had a feeling Jenny was the definition of abuse of power and miscarriage of justice.

TBC.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4