Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bad cop meets good cop

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bad cop meets good cop - Page 3 Empty Re: Bad cop meets good cop

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:27 pm

As Jenny attempt to break free by kicking at Daisuke leg it was not enough to get free as she was still trapped as she just hoped her other plan would work as she just hoped her opponent would be fooled once again.

Jenny thought her ankle could break at any moment when she finally hears Daisuke say good girl and give her one more twist causing the former cop to scream in pain as she was finally feels the hold on her leg being let go. Just as Jenny was about to try and get up she was forced back down as a knee against her lower back would keep her trapped as she hears that Daisuke was placing her under citizens arrest as the people surrounding them were cheering the goody two shoes on.

''Fuck you bitch and you beter hope we never meet in the AFW as i while destroy you do you hear me Daisuke'' screams Jenny as her hands were forced on her back as she knew that her opponent was likely looking for a pair of handcuffs to keep her under control as she could not believe how easily she had bin beaten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:52 pm

"Yak yak yak yak yak sista, you're in no position to talk." Daisuke finally got a grip of the handcuffs she had on her. She pulled them out to the amazement of the on lookers. She lightly tapped them against Jenny's wrist to let her know what was about to come. She managed to get one of Jenny's wrists locked before an actual uniformed officer came inside with a couple of store workers that went to find the officer as the fight was going down earlier. A few seconds before they got to where the girls were Daisuke slapped the remaining part of the cuffs on, securing Jenny in place. She saw the officer approaching and pulled Jenny to her feet "Get up you." Just before the cop and the two workers get to her she whispers to Jenny "Tip, don't drop the soap."

When she is asked what happened she tells the officer and the employees what she saw Jenny do and when confronted about it she got rushed. During the conversation she does release Jenny to the officer, removing the cuffs as well. It was up to the cop and the store however if they wanted to make a big deal about and actually arrest Jenny. Some of the younger onlookers wanted the book thrown at Jenny, though some thought the image of Daisuke being on top and handcuffing her was punishment enough as the images of Jenny's humiliation and shame would more than likely spread quickly. She waited eagerly to see how this would end.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:27 pm

As Jenny was feeling her opponent knee on her back as she would try to twist and turn while she hopes to escape before she could be trapped as she heard from the crowd surrounding them that Daisuke finally got a grip on her handcuffs. So when Jenny hands were trapped in the handcuffs that stupid goody two shoes brought whit her she did not think this could get anymore humiliating until a police offer walked into the store as some of the store workers seemed to have left the store to find him.

As Jenny was forced to her feet as she would hear Daisuke warn her not to drop the soap as the former corrupt cop would scream back ''This is not over do you hear me Daisuke as i will get you back for this humiliation''. So as Jenny was trapped as the officer wrote down Daisuke statement as she knew that word of what had happen would likely be on the AFW site within the hour as some of the onlookers took pictures which would likely get posted on the AFW hall of shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:50 pm

Daisuke stepped back as the officer began to talk with Jenny, which some of those that were watching came up to Dai and asked her on some of the points before the little brawl started as well as other stuff regarding this she told the officer that was there. She didn't want to draw too much attention to herself. She did however hear a young kid complement her on what she did and he wants to be police officer when he grows up. She softly rubs the kids hair and tells him "It's not all glamour but doing good things for good people is rewarding."

She wasn't completely sure, but when she tuned back to what the cop and Jenny were discussing it sounded like Jenny might somehow get out of this with only a very stern warning, but that didn't sound right to her. Of course she was in no place to argue if that would indeed be the case but this might set a bad example for those watching. Even though word of what happened would surely be decent sized blow to Jenny's image, the thought of her being able to walk wasn't one that would sit well with Daisuke, if that was indeed what she was hearing. She did ask to confirm what was going to happen to Jenny if anything today.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:17 am

As Jenny would wait until the cops got all the info she had to suffer as she could hear everything Daisuke was saying and when some stupid brat would walk towards that stupid goody two shoes and ask her questions. So when the stupid brat started saying that he wanted to be a cop and almost started to throw up when she heard Daisuke say that doing good things for other people was rewarding as she started to laugh.

''Hey kid if you want to be a stupid idiot and end up in the hospital then you should listen to that bimbo as i would just rather use brute force and force everyone to obey my commands like in the good old days '' taunts Jenny as she smirk at Daisuke and the local cop and was glad to hear she walk away whit just a warning. ''Seems i will be out sooner then you thought so watch your back unless you want to set up something here and now so your little fan can see what a tough girl you are''taunts Jenny as she would try to walk towards Daisuke and the local cop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:04 am

Hearing what Jenny said caused Daisuke to let out a little growl. "People like you are disgrace to cops world wide, your homeland, the human race in general." She wasn't too sure where Jenny was from but she had a strong feeling it wasn't from here. "What are you trying to accomplish by being such a jerk anyway? Really." The sooner Jenny would leave the sooner she could and everyone else here could get back to their own lives. Regardless of how Jenny answered Daisuke's phone would go off. A small sweat drop formed due to the timing.

She answered the phone while keeping eyes locked on Jenny. "Hello? Oh hey babe. I'm kinda busy right now, can I call you back? Oh?" she was told how what happened between the two ladies trended. "Good to know, thanks. I'll ring ya in bit. Love ya." She hangs up and puts the phone away before continuing with a grin on her face "Word spread much faster these days than it use to."

"Now where were we? Oh yes, don't show your face around here again, got it toots?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:36 am

As Jenny had to listen as she had to listen to a lecture from Daisuke she thought back to how her family did the same when they hurt she got dishonorably discharged from the police force because of her actions as she wanted to reply back when she hears the goody two shoes phone go off. ''Don't let it be someone from the AFW''thought Jenny as she was worried this would be the action that got her fired when she heard the tone that Daisuke was using it was likely a friend as the former cop would become a bit more relaxed.

After Daisuke hangs up and the bitch goes back to talking down on her caused Jenny to smirk as she yells back ''I won't leave this place and if you got a problem whit that i don't mind having a match whit you to decide my faith'' as she hoped that the goody two shoes honor would not allow her to back down as she already had a plan in mind to make sure she would win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:07 pm

"You got a lot of nerve wanting to stay in a store after trying to steal from it." The officer present seems to agree with the comment that Daisuke made about Jenny not wanting to leave and suggests that it would be best if she did leave for the day. Regardless if she did or not the next time she were to step foot in this building people would be watching her like a hawk. "But if you want to dance in the ring I'm fine with that, but for now shoo...shoo I say." She gestures Jenny in the direction of the doors.

The one kid from before tells Jenny to flat out 'go away,' which he and Daisuke start a little 'go away' chant.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:52 pm

''O we were talking about shopping in this store i thought you told me to leave the country but i was already going to leave the store anyway''replies Jenny as she could feel the people watching her like she was a common criminal when in her eyes it was their fault for not having a any security camera's hanging around. But a smirk would appear on her face when she hears Daisuke accept her challenge and was about to walk out when that goody two shoes would taunt her by saying shoo and to make matters worse the brat from earlier had the nerve to tell her to go away.

''Can i ask a quistion mister officer whats the punishment for attacking someone in this country'' asked Jenny as she would glare at Daisuke while asking this to the officer as both the bitch and the brat were chanting ''go away'' over and over again. So just as the officer would respond Jenny would strike as she would lash out whit a superkick as she would make it seem she was aiming for Daisuke before chancing targets and hitting the brat and start to laugh if it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Daisuke saw Jenny make quick movement towards her.  It was sudden so she didn't have time to defend against, though she did try to get arm up out of instinct.  If that kick was intended for Daisuke it would have connected, though she turned a split second after it struck the kid square.  The kid dropped and Daisuke panicked.  She moves down and go close to him, asking him if he was alright and if he could hear her.  The kick knocked him out cold and the people around them were calling for some medical attention for the unlucky one.  The sight of this was upsetting to her, though soon her facial expression changed from being upset to very angry.  The kid did nothing wrong and Jenny felt the need to kick his head off.  She quickly turned her attention towards Jenny. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" the laughing from Jenny made Daisuke let out a roar-like battle yell before pouncing...that is if some of the group of people weren't fast enough and managed to hold her back.  "LET ME GO! THAT BITCH DESERVES THE CHAIR!" she came close to letting a 'I'll kill you' slip out, but managed to hold that back, but she considered Jenny to be lower than scum for that recent action and still let her opinion of Jenny be heard.

One person threw a box of fish sticks at Jenny while someone tells the officer to get Jenny out of here.  Daisuke had some rough moments in her time, but Jenny was proving to be quite the handful...and to think this all started over a pack of hotdogs.

Last edited by Maxy on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next