by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos - Page 2 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:19 pm

"Ouugghh... That's mean!!" said Anette after she's knocked down by Korralyn's kick. "Time for some payback"" said Anette as she dropkicked Korralyn into the pudding

Back to top Go down

Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos - Page 2 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:51 pm

As Korralyn was knocked down onto her back by her opponent the Filipino native thought she had the chance to get back up before Anette would go on the attack once more. So when Korralyn was able to get back onto her feet she was quickly knocked down by a incoming Anette as she dropkicked the Filipino girl face first into the pudding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:14 am

"How about some more fun, shall we?" said Anette before she jumped into the pool of pudding and executing an armbar at Korralyn. However, Anette tried to hold her grip as the pudding is pretty slippery

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:42 pm

Korralyn would hear what Anetta was saying and tried to crawl towards the ropes when she feels Anetta lock in the armbar as she yells ''You won't make me tap you fucking slut'' while reaching for the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:47 am

"Oh yes, I will!!" said Anette. She hardened her grip so Korralyn won't escape and quickly submit

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Korralyn was trying not to make a sound as she was unable to power out of Anette's armbar attempt as the Filipino native tries to reach out and grasp the ropes. ''It not over yet ''cries Korralyn as she tries to extend her arm as far as she can in the hopes of grasping those ropes and forcing the Ref to demand Anetta release her from the hold she currently had the surfing girl trapped in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:02 pm

"I don't think soooo..." said Anette as she tightened her grip again to make sure Korralyn doesn't escape

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:00 pm

Korralyn was twisting and turning as she was struggling to escape from Anette's armbar as she was about to tap when her fingers touched the ropes. Reaching out with all she had left the Filipino Native grasped the ropes and yelled out to the Referee ''Ref i grabbed the ropes so tell her to release me ''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:07 pm

"Yelling to the referee? What a coward... Come here, sweetie!!" said Anette in a slightly angered state as she tried to pull in Korralyn back to the chocolate pudding

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:39 pm

Korralyn would growl as she keeps a tight grip on the ropes as she replies back ''I'm not a coward Anette but you got to let me go as i got a hold of the ropes'' just before she was pulled back into the chocolate pudding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next