Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos - Page 4 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:56 pm

"Aagghh.. Let me out!!" screamed Anette in pain as she tried to escape from Korralyn's grasps, however Anette always lost her grip as the pudding makes it slippery

Back to top Go down

Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos - Page 4 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Match!! Anette Pennyfeather vs. Korralyn “El Korrazon” Ramos

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:59 am

Korralyn would just just as she was slowly tighten headlock as she heard Anetta screaming to be let out of the hold. Still the pudding was making it difficult to keep the other wrestler trapped in so tried to wrap her legs around her opponent's waist as she whisper ''I'm going to squeeze any resistance out of you Anette'' in an arrogant tone as she hopes to lock in a body scissors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:23 pm

"I know something!! Maybe Korralyn will release me if I lick off the pudding from her arms" said Anette in her thoughts, before she licked away Korralyn's arm in order to escape from her grasps

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Korralyn was expecting her opponent to do anything she could to try and escape from the headlock but still Anette found a way to surprise the Filipino woman. As the moment she would feel the other wrestler's tongue on her arm and lick the pudding off it the dark skinned woman would start to giggle at first as she said ''stop licking me already Anetta'' while her hold was loosing up on the other wrestler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:38 pm

"Here's my chance..." said Anette in her thoughts again as she pushed away Korralyn's weakened arm and escaped from her grasps. Anette reclined to the ringside to regain her strength so she can attack or pin Korralyn

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:20 am

Korralyn would curse under her breath as Anetta escaped from headlock and bodyscissors as she would hear the crowd pop when the other wrestler got free. The only comfort came from the fact that her opponent was at still weak from being trapped in the submission holds as the Filipino woman would try to get close to Anetta and trap her between herself and the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:09 pm

"Must... pin.... her.. " said Anette faintly as she tried to climb one of the ring poles before Korralyn came for her so she can pin her

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:42 am

Korralyn thought for a moment she had her opponent trapped as she saw that Anette was with her back against one of the ring poles. Still from their the Filipino woman's plan when wrong as the other wrestler would climb into it and by doing so stays out of Korralyn's reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:21 pm

"Gotcha now..." said Anette as she leaped towards Korralyn, pinning her with her large breasts while she smirked in joy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:19 am

Korralyn was unable to avoid the incoming Anette and got smother by her breasts as a result as she was pinned beneath her in the chocolate pudding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next