Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 4:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 8:30 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 5:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chance Encounters

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Chance Encounters - Page 9 Empty Re: Chance Encounters

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Dave smiled, trying not to focus on the fantasies of him and Raiden screwing each other brainless. The way he was scrubbing his body, the occasional kisses before going lower to wash his legs, everything was driving Dave crazy.

"Well.....as long as we don't get too crazy......why not?" Dave replied, still blushing heavily.

Chance Encounters - Page 9 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Raiden couldn't get those fantasies out of his head either -- but the idea of wrestling around on his bed won out in his head. "Of course not. We are just…gonna play around a little." He gave a small grin up at him, finishing up with his legs and standing up -- but he wasn't done yet. No, he pressed up against Dave, reaching the hand with the soap down and rubbed at his crotch.

"I will not let it get farther than that." Well, much.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 19, 2016 9:47 pm

The pants quickly slipped into loud moans when Raiden's hand moved down to his crotch, rubbing at it slowly. The intense waves of pleasure caused the young man to brace himself against the wet wall, his knees shaking as he fought to keep his footing.

"F-Fine by me.....ooohhhhhh" he moaned, his eyes open a fraction and his mouth open in a perfect circle shape.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 10:03 pm

Raiden was enjoying watching Dave squirming against the tile, moaning out loudly; but he had to pull himself back. Shit. No. He couldn't. He couldn't let himself get carried away. He pulled the soap away from Dave, mumbling a soft apology before getting to work on himself.

"I suppose we'll be KOing each other a lot, then. A shame, I would love to see you work with the…chloroform." The word "chloroform" tripped him up a bit, but he powered through it. Trying to keep his head turned away so Dave wouldn't see him blush.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 19, 2016 10:18 pm

"No...need to....apologize." Dave panted, one arm above his head to brace himself against the wall, his dick starting to harden before his eyes. Raiden continued to wash himself, while Dave pulled himself back together, walking behind his friend to gently massage the back and shoulders of his boyfriend.

"Oh trust me, you'll want to use it on me just as much." he replied, digging his fingers into the muscles of the Japanese hottie, "Hell we could even roleplay if you want...."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 10:28 pm

Raiden tried to keep his eyes off of Dave's hardening dick, biting his lower lip as he began to work on his own body. He couldn't, he couldn't let himself. When Dave moved forward and began to massage into his back and shoulders, making him elicit a small groan.

"Mm…? Roleplay? You have my interest already," he murmured, standing up a bit and rubbing at his chest with the soap, leaning into Dave a bit. "Not tonight, though…maybe after our first date?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 19, 2016 10:50 pm

Dave smiled wider, kissing Raiden's cheek gently while he continued the massage.

"Sounds good to me." he answered, whispering into the redhead's ear, "Now get yourself clean handsome. You owe me a match on the bed."

Smirking, he helped Raiden wash himself before leaning over to shut the water off, leaving the two dripping wet in the shower, panting heavily with shining skin that reflected the light beautifully. Wiping of his face with a nearby towel, Dave turned to his boyfriend, "I think I have something just for the occasion to wear in our little match."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 10:54 pm

To be honest, Raiden was kinda hoping that Dave would tell him what the roleplay idea was -- but he knew that once he heard it, he was going to want to do it. And that wasn't going to play off well, with the two of them being…well, being as horny as they are. He slipped the soap to Dave so the other man could help him finish off, before turning to him as the water turned off.

When Dave remarked he had an idea of what to wear, Raiden quirked an eyebrow. "You do? Ah…what do you have in mind?" He pressed forward, draping himself around Dave, letting his chin rest on the other jobber's shoulder as his arms wrapped around his waist. It was nice, the fact that they were so similar in height.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 19, 2016 11:00 pm

"Mmmmmm something nice and tight....though I could wear something loose and silky smooth just for you." he murmured, letting Ronin rest against him. He was saving the roleplay idea for later after their first date. He knew Raiden was gonna love it! Now he needed to get him ready for their match!

"Why don't you tell me, then get yourself ready too handsome." Dave whispered, patting Raiden's cheek with light taps.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 11:07 pm

The idea of Dave wearing something nice and tight or something silky smooth was a proposition that practically gave Raiden a nosebleed. Jesus, did he know how to pick 'em, or what? He tightened that grip on Dave for a moment, pressing his lips against his shoulder before reluctantly pulling away after receiving the pats on his cheek.

"Mmmh…surprise me," he murmured in response, already finding himself grow hard. Personally, he had just the idea for himself -- a nice pair of black boxer briefs he got at the nearest Uniqlo that felt like he was wearing practically nothing. He reached down -- and slapped at Dave's ass lightly, before moving to slip out of the bathroom with a light grin. "You choose. Meet me in my room."

With that, he slipped out, heading straight for his room. He dug around in those drawers before finally coming out with the tight, heavily aerated underwear, before slipping onto his nice, big bed -- one of his investments after a previous boyfriend spent more time at his place than anywhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum