by HighFly Today at 7:25 pm

» Erin Quinn vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders
by HighFly Today at 7:23 pm

» Danika vs. Tomoko
by HighFly Today at 7:20 pm

» Great Kali vs. Erin Quinn: No Holds Barred Match
by noob Today at 7:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

CybeastGregarX, Harrier, Kamoi, RadiantKarna332, scorn53, Shutter

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Just so y'all know

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am by LtLukas

I am going to a wedding, and will be traveling for the next few days. Sadly, I will not be able to post. But do not worry, I shall return. Sorry to all the people I am delaying.

Comments: 0

Not dead! Sorry!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:02 am by veritech892

Sorry for the recent slowed responses and disappearing act! Life, work, all that stuff, kind of got the jump on me! I'm back now though, promise - or I really hope I'm back now at least. I'll be replying to all the threads I have now, and hopefully I'll be around more now that things seem to (hopefully) be slowing down a bit.

Comments: 0

Does anyone feel up for an open thread bar?

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:05 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hi guys, um well...considering I've been gone for a few months contemplating on life and death, uh that's dark, I was wondering, any body up for an open thread bar? I have some ideas but was wondering, well, if I open a bar thread, I would need "customers". Thoughts?

Comments: 3

Chance Encounters

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chance Encounters

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Fri May 20, 2016 4:21 am

"With pleasure" Dave said, gasping when he felt the hand slap at his bare ass. Once Raiden was gone, Dave rushed over to his bag, yanking out his training shorts. A sigh slipped past his lips when the cool, tight fabric ghosted over his skin, showing off his crotch and ass phenomenally well. Once he was finished and dressed, he walked into Raiden's room, striking a confident pose.

"Well then," he whispered to his sexy boyfriend, "Are you ready to lose again hot stuff?"

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot on Fri May 20, 2016 4:28 am

Raiden gave a small sound as Dave walked in with those training shorts, keeping an eye on him as he walked forward -- and bit his lip at those poses. Ohhh, Dave looked good. He stretched out for a moment, keeping to his knees as he gave a grin.

"I am not gonna lose this time, cutie." He grinned a bit wider, beckoning Dave onto the bed. "Any rules? Are we allowed to go for…hentai?"

View user profile https://disgracenovel.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Fri May 20, 2016 4:40 am

"Hmmmmmm not quite yet hot stuff." he teased, winking at the other wrestler, "First date, then we can get into the sexy stuff."

Climbing up onto the bed, he got into a ready position, giving another suggestive wink to his friend. He moved forward slowly, keeping his arms up and ready for his opponent.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot on Fri May 20, 2016 4:56 am

Raiden grinned as Dave teased him a bit, bowing his head for a moment in acknowledgement of his rule; but he knew that he was going to have a lot of fun with this. He moved in with Dave, giving him a wink in return.

But then he dove for Dave, moving to try and tackle Dave down and pin him to the bed, straddling him with a wide grin. "Hi cutie."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Fri May 20, 2016 5:17 am

"OOF!" he grunted, when the full weight of Raiden tackled him to the mat, taking his breath away. The impact was not painful, but with his lover pinning him down, he was not safe here. Dave struggled to try and land a few punches to Raiden's abs, but given his position, they would not be as effective as he was hoping they would be. Seemed like Raiden knew what he was doing this time around.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot on Fri May 20, 2016 5:25 am

Raiden grinned down at him, though he wasn't moving to move off of Dave quite yet. He moved down and kissed him on the lips for a moment, before moving to try and grab Dave. He moved, trying to put him into a headlock! Of course, it just meant that Dave had a better angle to get a reversal on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Fri May 20, 2016 6:57 am

"Gah!" he grunted, feeling Raiden grab him and yank the wrestler into a headlock. Gnashing his teeth, he wrestled around with Raiden in a struggle to get out of the hold. His lover held firm though, exerting a more dominating presence in this fight. Where was this Raiden when they first sparred? Dave was not expecting this kind of assault from him.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot on Fri May 20, 2016 7:03 am

Raiden was pleased; he was winning. Good! He knew Dave a bit more, and he wasn't afraid to crank on the holds. Perhaps the fact that they were together now also helped -- he knew Dave liked to be dominated, so he wasn't afraid of being dominating.

He shifted backwards after a moment, trying to move off of Dave while still keeping the headlock on; if successful, he would stop once he got Dave into a semi-contorted sitting-up position and wrapped his legs around him in a bodyscissor, keeping the headlock cranked on! His legs were surprisingly powerful, as should be hoped from a high-flyer in training.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Fri May 20, 2016 11:03 pm

When Raiden's body began to shift, Dave thought his struggles were paying off! Alas, it was only slight, as his boyfriend adjusted his hold to wrap his toned legs around his midsection. A cry was let loose as the leg's tightened their unyielding grip around his body, slowly squeezing the air from his lungs. Already he was finding it harder to breathe through all the pain, but the mere thought of being knocked out by Raiden was a huge turn on for him.

"You're....ungh!......not gonna....beat me...." Dave panted, more to show he wasn't gonna give up that easily, but in his head he knew it was only a matter of time.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot on Fri May 20, 2016 11:13 pm

Raiden wasn't going to let Dave knock out there; no, he wanted something a little more fun before he got to win out over Dave. So he slowly let Dave go with a small smirk, moving backwards -- and he moved onto his back, letting those legs wrap around Dave's head in a tight headscissor!

"I'm already beating you!" he replied, giving a small grin as the headscissor brought Dave face to face with Raiden's scantily clad crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum