Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harrier, Haru45g, k0hryuu, LunarWolf, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 0

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Chance Encounters

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chance Encounters

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Fri May 20, 2016 4:21 am

"With pleasure" Dave said, gasping when he felt the hand slap at his bare ass. Once Raiden was gone, Dave rushed over to his bag, yanking out his training shorts. A sigh slipped past his lips when the cool, tight fabric ghosted over his skin, showing off his crotch and ass phenomenally well. Once he was finished and dressed, he walked into Raiden's room, striking a confident pose.

"Well then," he whispered to his sexy boyfriend, "Are you ready to lose again hot stuff?"

Tracer
Tension
Dave Blake
Eren Roth
The Rider
Fur n Feathers
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Sliker the Slime

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot on Fri May 20, 2016 4:28 am

Raiden gave a small sound as Dave walked in with those training shorts, keeping an eye on him as he walked forward -- and bit his lip at those poses. Ohhh, Dave looked good. He stretched out for a moment, keeping to his knees as he gave a grin.

"I am not gonna lose this time, cutie." He grinned a bit wider, beckoning Dave onto the bed. "Any rules? Are we allowed to go for…hentai?"

Gadot

View user profile https://disgracenovel.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Fri May 20, 2016 4:40 am

"Hmmmmmm not quite yet hot stuff." he teased, winking at the other wrestler, "First date, then we can get into the sexy stuff."

Climbing up onto the bed, he got into a ready position, giving another suggestive wink to his friend. He moved forward slowly, keeping his arms up and ready for his opponent.

Tracer
Tension
Dave Blake
Eren Roth
The Rider
Fur n Feathers
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Sliker the Slime

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot on Fri May 20, 2016 4:56 am

Raiden grinned as Dave teased him a bit, bowing his head for a moment in acknowledgement of his rule; but he knew that he was going to have a lot of fun with this. He moved in with Dave, giving him a wink in return.

But then he dove for Dave, moving to try and tackle Dave down and pin him to the bed, straddling him with a wide grin. "Hi cutie."

Gadot

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Fri May 20, 2016 5:17 am

"OOF!" he grunted, when the full weight of Raiden tackled him to the mat, taking his breath away. The impact was not painful, but with his lover pinning him down, he was not safe here. Dave struggled to try and land a few punches to Raiden's abs, but given his position, they would not be as effective as he was hoping they would be. Seemed like Raiden knew what he was doing this time around.

Tracer
Tension
Dave Blake
Eren Roth
The Rider
Fur n Feathers
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Sliker the Slime

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot on Fri May 20, 2016 5:25 am

Raiden grinned down at him, though he wasn't moving to move off of Dave quite yet. He moved down and kissed him on the lips for a moment, before moving to try and grab Dave. He moved, trying to put him into a headlock! Of course, it just meant that Dave had a better angle to get a reversal on him.

Gadot

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Fri May 20, 2016 6:57 am

"Gah!" he grunted, feeling Raiden grab him and yank the wrestler into a headlock. Gnashing his teeth, he wrestled around with Raiden in a struggle to get out of the hold. His lover held firm though, exerting a more dominating presence in this fight. Where was this Raiden when they first sparred? Dave was not expecting this kind of assault from him.

Tracer
Tension
Dave Blake
Eren Roth
The Rider
Fur n Feathers
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Sliker the Slime

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot on Fri May 20, 2016 7:03 am

Raiden was pleased; he was winning. Good! He knew Dave a bit more, and he wasn't afraid to crank on the holds. Perhaps the fact that they were together now also helped -- he knew Dave liked to be dominated, so he wasn't afraid of being dominating.

He shifted backwards after a moment, trying to move off of Dave while still keeping the headlock on; if successful, he would stop once he got Dave into a semi-contorted sitting-up position and wrapped his legs around him in a bodyscissor, keeping the headlock cranked on! His legs were surprisingly powerful, as should be hoped from a high-flyer in training.

Gadot

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Fri May 20, 2016 11:03 pm

When Raiden's body began to shift, Dave thought his struggles were paying off! Alas, it was only slight, as his boyfriend adjusted his hold to wrap his toned legs around his midsection. A cry was let loose as the leg's tightened their unyielding grip around his body, slowly squeezing the air from his lungs. Already he was finding it harder to breathe through all the pain, but the mere thought of being knocked out by Raiden was a huge turn on for him.

"You're....ungh!......not gonna....beat me...." Dave panted, more to show he wasn't gonna give up that easily, but in his head he knew it was only a matter of time.

Tracer
Tension
Dave Blake
Eren Roth
The Rider
Fur n Feathers
Jack Frost
Rapunzel Corona
Sliker the Slime

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot on Fri May 20, 2016 11:13 pm

Raiden wasn't going to let Dave knock out there; no, he wanted something a little more fun before he got to win out over Dave. So he slowly let Dave go with a small smirk, moving backwards -- and he moved onto his back, letting those legs wrap around Dave's head in a tight headscissor!

"I'm already beating you!" he replied, giving a small grin as the headscissor brought Dave face to face with Raiden's scantily clad crotch.

Gadot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum