by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

David Blake vs Francesca Poem Hardcore Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

David Blake vs Francesca Poem Hardcore Match Empty David Blake vs Francesca Poem Hardcore Match

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 05, 2016 6:15 am

RULES
Weapons are legal and victory is achieved by a 10 count pinfall

Dave Blake:

vs

Francesca Poem:

Dave felt a huge sense of unease as his music began to play. Dressed in a pair of tight black wrestling pants, he made his way down to the ring, which was surrounded by a moat of thick brown mud. The was a bridge for the combatants to cross during their entrance, but aside from that, the pair of wrestlers would be stranded among weapons and mud. This would be his first Hardcore match ever, and he was more than a little worried. Injuries from here were common, and the last thing Dave wanted was to be cut open in the middle of a match, as he didn't quite like the sight of blood.

Sliding into the ring, he swallowed his unease and gave cheery waves to his fans, waiting for his next opponent to appear. He didn't know much about his opponent other than the obvious: he was male and he was a relative newcomer to AFW. Well......new opportunity to make a friend.....before they try to beat each other into the ground.....yeah....

David Blake vs Francesca Poem Hardcore Match WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

David Blake vs Francesca Poem Hardcore Match Empty Re: David Blake vs Francesca Poem Hardcore Match

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu May 05, 2016 6:57 am

Dave certainly wasn't the only one who felt uneasy about the upcoming beat down as Francesca was feeling very much the same way. Although he had only had one match in the AFW so far it wasn't pretty and had caused quite a considerable amount of physical and emotional pain. However the young Francesca was ever the optimist and tried his best to look on the brighter side of things nonetheless, doing his best to psych himself up for the upcoming match while waiting just behind stage for his music to play, casually bouncing from foot to foot to help pass the time, the same shiny one-piece grey attire which he always wore to matches hugging his skin nicely.

Once his them began to play Francesca waited no time before leaping out onto the ramp, giving the audience a petite pose as always before nimbly skipping his way down to the ring, trying his best to ignore the abundance of thick mud which surrounded it as he hopped inside. As he entered the boy tried to give Dave the friendliest look he could, even if this very same friendly gesture had been his downfall last match, he wanted to give his opponent the benefit of the doubt. "Sorry if I hurt you too much but I've got to come out on top!" He spoke out in a confident and rather feminine voice, stepping forwards a little to offer Dave a sporting handshake.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

David Blake vs Francesca Poem Hardcore Match Empty Re: David Blake vs Francesca Poem Hardcore Match

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 05, 2016 7:07 am

As soon as Francesca entered the ring, Dave gave a low whistle. This was not the first male he had ever fought who had a feminine touch to him, but he had to say......Francesca pulled it off rather nice.Not to mention that outfit he was wearing. The one piece silver outfit hugged his form quite nicely, leaving little to Blake's imagination.

When his opponent offered a handshake, Dave smiled and accepted it gratefully, "Glad to see another respectful wrestler here....and a good looking one too."

He gave Francesca a sly wink and a laugh, "Don't worry about me. I'm sure you won't hurt a nice guy like me too badly."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu May 05, 2016 7:53 am

Glad that this opponent was much more honourable than the last Francesca happily shook his hand with an appreciative smile, only letting go once Dave offered him the flattering complements, backing off and daintily place a hand infront of his newly blushing face. "Eheehee.. Is your strategy to flirt with me so I wont hit you as hard..? Because if it is.. It's working.." The boy giggled while still trying to cover up the signs of Dave's flattery, carefully backing off further to allow the match to begin.

"I'll try not to. But I'm not going to let you win." Francesca hummed with a sly smile as he moved his hand away from his face in perfect time for the bell to ring, signalling the start of what was certain to be a very difficult, long and gruelling battle.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 05, 2016 8:03 am

A laugh escaped Dave lips at Francesca's words, "Ehhhh a little bit. I'm not lying though."

The bell rang as Dave made his way forward, ignoring the weapons scattered about to initiate a lockup. If he could win this without having to resort to underhanded weapon attacks, he would feel a bit better about this fight. That all depended on how tenacious Francesca was going to be. Once the lockup was in place, Dave would nail Francesca in the thigh a couple of times with his knee, just to get a feel for how he fought.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu May 05, 2016 8:24 am

Francesca wasn't a cheap fighter for certain, far from it in-fact. The boy wouldn't use what he deemed as cheap tactics unless he felt it truly necessary. However as he drew closer to lock-in with Dave he had a strong feeling that he would have to employ the aid of weaponry relatively soon, this guy looked pretty tough by Francesca's standards and he reckoned one of the only ways to even out the playing field early on would be to implement the use of a good old fashioned baseball bat.

Once he had locked up with his opponent Francesca did his best to overpower him but found himself quickly being outclassed in strength. "Ah! Hah!" The boy grunted as Dave managed to land a few powerful knees, forcing him down a bit and causing signs of strain to appear on his face as he did his best to remain resilient.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 05, 2016 8:41 am

"If it's any consolation," Dave grunted as he began to force his opponent to his knees, "I don't take any pleasure in beating up cute guys."

Smiling to himself, Dave aimed a kick to Francesca's stomach, planning to double the boy over before whipping him into the turnbuckle chest first. The good news is he was light enough to make the throw work in his favor, and he was certain that Francesca would nail the post quite painfully.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu May 05, 2016 8:56 am

"Nyhh!! D-Don't! Doubt! I-It!" Francesca growled playfully as he did his best to try and hold Dave off, gradually moving even further downwards despite his best efforts to try and fight back. He may have lost this trade of strength but because of this the boy had gained some quite valuable information, he couldn't fight off this particular opponent with the use of his own strength alone, he would have to fight around it somehow.

"Aahu!" Francesca coughed out awkwardly as his thought process was interrupted by a painful kicked to the chest, leaving him wide open for Dave's next attack. "Aaa!" The shocked boy gasped as he found himself hurtling towards the turnbuckle with no way to slow himself down, eyes widening in shock before completely shutting in pain as he collided with the hard area, bouncing straight off of it like he was made of rubber before falling down on his back with a large smash.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 05, 2016 9:22 pm

Dave grinned to himself, running after Francesca as he slammed chest first into the turnbuckle pads, bouncing off like a rubber ball. Before he could fall to the canvas, Dave slipped in behind him and wrapped his arms around his opponent's waist. He smirked, sneaking a quick kiss onto his opponent's cheek, "Ready for a ride?"

The young man gave a great heave, lifting the boy up into the air before falling backward, slamming Francesca in a german suplex. He saw the thin body of Francesca bounce on the mat, rolling a few feet away from him, while the crowd called for more.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri May 06, 2016 12:50 am

"Mhuu..?" Francesca hummed dizzily as he felt Dave firmly grasping him around the waste, moving his head up with a dazed expression plastered across his face, not saying anything verbally due to his confusion, however clearly managing to gain some enjoyment from his opponent being pressed up against him so tightly and the gentle kiss he received on the cheek as his face lit up with a subtle blush once more.

"Auuua! Agh!" Francesca wailed as he suddenly felt himself being lifted into the air, releasing a loud, injured sounding grunt as he impacted head first with the canvas, the initial bounce actually being enough to send his small form back to his feet for a moment, however he was only able to take one shaky step before collapsing face first onto the mat.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next