Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Bare Today at 3:06 am

» Ready to Blow: Alizeh Midori, The Emerald Storm Vs "Cherry Bomb" Sayumi Arai
by Bare Today at 2:55 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tension in Ueno: Ryo Kamiya vs David Blake

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tension in Ueno: Ryo Kamiya vs David Blake - Page 5 Empty Re: Tension in Ueno: Ryo Kamiya vs David Blake

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:09 am

Ryo smirked and lightly patted Dave's cheek before getting to his feet and groaning, rubbing his back and feeling his sore body.

"Oh man, I am going to be feeling this tomorrow for sure. You pack a hell of a hit big guy...but I still won...and you know...I think I deserve a little...reward...for my victory!"

Ryo exclaimed, offering a sexy smirk at the fallen Dave as he waited for him to get up.

Back to top Go down

Tension in Ueno: Ryo Kamiya vs David Blake - Page 5 Empty Re: Tension in Ueno: Ryo Kamiya vs David Blake

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:53 pm

Dave looked at Ryo, sighing in defeat. He lost fair and square, and even though the kid may act a little cocky, he had to own up to his own loss. Groaning slightly, he got to his feet as well.

"Yeah? What would that be?"

Tension in Ueno: Ryo Kamiya vs David Blake - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:34 pm

Ryo smirked, placing his hand on Dave's head when he was on his knees, to stop him from getting all the way to up to his feet, moving closer so his speedo clad crotch was closer to his face.

"I've seen some of your matches with that Jean, I know you like playing with him...so how about we play a little? I think the winner of a hard fought match like this deserves a victory blowjob, don't you?"

He said, chuckling as the yaoi fangirls and guys in the crowd cheered at the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Dave grunted slightly, feeling the pressure on the top of his head when Ryo kept him on his knees, moving the speedo clad crotch closer to his face. To be honest, he didn't mind giving him a reward, but gloating in such a cocky manner was seriously ticking Dave off. Oh well, best to be civil about it.

"I swear, next time, your gonna be on your knees Ryo." Dave panted back, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Sighing deeply, he maneuvered himself into position, giving a small kiss to the bulge in Ryo's speedo. His previous experience as a bottom was helping him hear, as he pushed aside the embarrassing catcalls from the crowd.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Ryo smirked, basking in the feeling of victory as Dave kissed at his crotch, the yaoi fans in the crowd cheering wildly at the this turn of events.

"Cmon big guy, gimme what I've earned..."

He said, giggling a little as he rubbed his crotch in Dave's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:30 am

Dave's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Man Ryo was just eating it up wasn't he? He should be grateful Dave wasn't a sore loser and nail him in the crotch while he was distracted. Peeling down the speedo, Dave decided not to procrastinate any longer, taking the younger man's length into his mouth, moaning softly as he did so.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am

"Ohhh yeahh...do a good job alright?"

Ryo joked, even as he moaned, closing his eyes and moving his hips forward ever so slightly, to get more of his length into Dave's mouth, enjoying the warmth and pleasure as the blowjob started.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:35 pm

Dave's entire train of thought began to shut down, focusing only on just getting this over with. As soon as Ryo began moving his hips forward and back, Dave bobbed his head lightly, sucking and licking along the length in his mouth. As cute as Ryo was, this was only going to end with Dave getting revenge later on.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:38 am

"Mmmm...yeah thats it..."

Ryo moaned, chest rising and falling as he began breathing heavier, hands gripping Dave's hair as the loser performed his services well, giving a pleasurable blowjob that had Ryo moaning and shaking, his cock throbbing in Dave's mouth as he got closer and closer to his release.

"Ohhhh...Oh fuck...I'm..."

With a yell, Ryo came, clenching his bare toes and tightly gripping Dave's hair as his orgasm hit, cock erupting into Dave's mouth, forcing the defeated and now humiliated older fighter to drink down his cum!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:48 pm

Dave grumbled, now gulping down the cum of the younger wrestler. Once he was done, he pushed Ryo away, wiping what was left off of his face. Getting to his feet, he narrowed his eyes, "This ain't over hot stuff. You and I are gonna have a rematch sooner or later, and it's gonna end with YOU giving me the blowjob."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next