Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Itzal vs Jamie Rivers (complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Itzal vs Jamie Rivers (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Itzal vs Jamie Rivers

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Suddenly Itzal jerked up away from Jamie pulling off her going over to the wall of the gym putting his hands on the wall. He convulsed and gagged almost throwing up as he did. He dropped down to his knees breathing heavily before shaking his head. He then got back up looking at her brushing his hair out of his face "o jesus what a time to lose it god how the hell did end up there." He then looked at Jamie almost wanting to scream at her "you idiot your lucky that didn't go any further god you just had to make me angry thank god it passed." He walked over to her holding out his hand to her "f I try to face you in sex like this I'm going to go ahead and tell you I'll get destroyed."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon_Victoria Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Jamie stares at you in bewilderment as your body convulses, complety uncertain as you what it is you're going on about. As you drop down to yours, I raise up from the floor to rest onto mine. Seeing you manage to regain your composure as begin to head back I stand aswell. As you speak to me it simply stare at you, hearding the frustration in your voice. Inwardly, I shrink away from you timid, but also aroused. I take your hand and shake it, but continue forward until we're both close again allowing me to whisper in your ear. "Listen, I meant that... it wasn't a test to see if you would chicken out. I..." She pauses, unsure, "Pain is pleasure for me. Wehn I say that I like it rough, I mean I like it rough..." She backs away from you and begin to walk away to retrieve her clothes, turning the showers off as she goes, "This was a draw. But next time...one of us has to win." Briskly toweling off, she whips the towel around her body, her well defined frame becoming accented by the speed and sharpness of her movements. She keeps herself from looking at you for a while but as she puts on the remainder of her clothes, stares your directly into your eyes and smirks, "And I think it should be you." With that she takes her leave.

Friction Characters:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/victoria-rivers-t130.html:2d26yinw]Victoria Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/jamie-and-nicole-rivers-t160.html:2d26yinw]Jamie and Nicole Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/carribean-queen-t295.html:2d26yinw]"Caribbean Queen"[/url:2d26yinw]

Sex Wars Characters:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/victoria-rivers-t161.html:2d26yinw]Victoria Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/jamie-and-nicole-rivers-t180.html:2d26yinw]Jamie and Nicole Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/carmen-michaels-t761.html:2d26yinw]Carmen Micheals[/url:2d26yinw]

Amazon_Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:09 pm

Itzal couldn't help but smile she didn't understand what he had just went through he truly couldn't remember much of the match only the first part and this last part. He didn't no what she was truly talking about but at the same time he understood. "O yea next time there will be a winner and it will be me. I hopfully won't end up losing it agian either because that could of been truly harmful for her and not in the good way." He then chuckled going over picking up a towel wiping himself up. Hethen put on his clothes "well theres my day I think I'm going back to the dorm and catching a nap."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:13 pm

(DRAW)

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Itzal vs Jamie Rivers (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Itzal vs Jamie Rivers (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7