Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

bricktown, Daaharu, dragonswill, Haru45g, killcarrion, KillerV, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, Teesta, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 0

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Jesse Rogers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesse Rogers

Post by LARIATO on Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:55 am

Name: Jesse Rogers
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 140 lbs
Nationality: American
Alignment: Face
Entrance Music: Knock You Out by Y&T

Wrestling Information

Physical Stats:

Endurance: 4/5
Strength: 3.5/5
Speed: 3.5/5
Defense: 3.5/5
Technique: 3/5

Wrestling Stats:

Strikes: 4/5
Submissions: 2/5
Powerhouse: 2.5/5
Aerial: 2/5
Counters: 3/5

Fighting Style: Jesse has a good grasp on the basics of wrestling, but her real strength comes through muay thai strikes. Punches, kicks, elbows and knees are the deadliest weapons she employs. She wants to aggressively pressure the foe with intense strikes aimed at the head and torso, always looking for an opening to score a knockout hit. But if it doesn’t seem her muay thai is enough to get the job done, Jesse’s more than happy to go outside the confines of her martial art to finish her foe off with her equally deadly finishing move.

Preferred Match Type: Any, except hentai.

Favored Moves: Punches, Kicks, Knees, Elbows, Rear Naked Choke

Signature Moves:

Spinning Back Elbow: Jesse quickly spins toward her target while swinging her elbow back at the head of her opponent.

Roundhouse Kick: Exactly what it sounds like. Jesse swings her leg out and strikes her foot against the head of a standing or kneeling opponent with a brutal roundhouse kick.

Mounted Triangle Choke: Jesse traps her foe’s arm, head and neck between her legs in a triangle choke, then rolls them onto their back to apply a mounted version of the move. Rather than simply wait for a submission, she’ll then bombard the trapped foe mercilessly with heavy punches until they tap out or pass out.

Finishing Moves:

Killshot: A brainbuster onto Jesse’s knee.

Unlike her always-cheerful sister Julia or her calm and collected brother Josh, Jesse has a tendency to take life very seriously almost all the time. She’s a rough tomboy, and has a blunt personality. She’s impatient and hates wasting time. It’s rare to here her make a joke or laugh at one, and even more uncommon for her to grow attached to anyone. But those few who Jesse does form a bond with, she treasures greatly.

Jesse was the firstborn of the three Rogers siblings. With her parents being the founders and owners of an Albuquerque-based wrestling promotion known as New Frontier Pro-Wrestling, Jesse was essentially born and raised in the world of wrestling, just like her brother and sister after her. Even as a child she was fascinated by the in-ring action, and became obsessed with it. But there was no one her age around who shared that interest, which made Jesse feel ostracized from the other kids. She had trouble getting along with others, and often found herself often getting into fights with both boys and girls as she grew older.

She had no interest in participating in any kind of sports at school, but was confident that she wanted to fight professionally. When her parents said she could compete for NFPW after graduating high school, Jesse was overjoyed (a rare emotion for her). But her parents insisted she get some sort of training first before stepping into the ring. So she soon started taking classes in jiu jitsu and muay thai. She took to the basics of jiu jitsu fairly well, but struggled to improve beyond that. But muay thai was a different story. She excelled in it and became fairly proficient by the time she graduated high school. With what she’d learned, it was enough to hold her own and make a name for herself in NFPW. Jesse won their world title on two different occasions, though her first reign ended in her second defense, and the next lasted only a month before ending against her first challenger. And once her sister and brother were both old enough to start competing, the three of them quickly became a dominant unit. That is, until Julia was offered a contract with AFW.

Jesse teamed with her siblings in what proved to be a hard-fought and emotional sendoff match for Julia, a 6-man tag match that lasted almost an hour before Julia scored the winning pinfall. Though Jesse was proud to see her sister moving on to something so huge, she knew it would be a big blow to NFPW. And she was right.

Even though Jesse was the oldest of the Rogers siblings, she had neither the talent nor the charisma to be a suitable replacement in Julia’s absence. And evidently, no one else did either. Gradually business started to decline, until AFW stepped in in another surprising move and offered Jesse and Josh the opportunity to have a dual contract with NFPW and AFW. Naturally, they both took that opportunity in a heartbeat. And without telling Julia at first, they both also got in contact with the Higurashi dojo and got second jobs there as assistant trainers. Now they could bring extra money in to assist NFPW, be closer to their sister, and possibly even have a chance to make names for themselves in the world’s biggest promotion too.

Fun Facts:

Like her sister Julia, Jesse is a big fan of 80s rock music. In fact, she’s the one who got Julia hooked on it, and that connection’s one of the only reasons they got along as well as they did growing up.

Jesse’s had three different boyfriends. Both of the first two she beat to a pulp after finding out they’d cheated on her. The third received the same treatment for referring to Julia as a “slut” and Josh as a “freak.” These failed relationships are a major reason as to why Jesse now has trouble trusting or getting along with people she doesn’t know well.

Though she’s never actually played hockey herself, Jesse loves watching NHL games, and is particularly a fan of the Arizona Coyotes.

Appearance: Same as pic. She usually prefers wear black tape around her ankles and the middle of her feet instead of boots, but will wear boots instead if she feels it’s necessary.

Record: 0-1-0

vs Alicia Wells via KO (Roundhouse Kick)

Other Events:

Surprise Guests - Jesse and Josh surprise Julia with the news that they'll be staying with her in Japan! But the mood is quickly soured by the unexpected appearance of Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt.

Matches/Events in Progress:

Championships & Accomplishments:

Julia Rogers (Sister)
Josh Rogers (Brother)
Higurashi dojo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top