by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 282 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 278 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taking it slow (for Freeko)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Taking it slow (for Freeko) Empty Taking it slow (for Freeko)

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:40 am

Kyoko was gaining everything she wanted and more, after beating an established hentai veteran a few days ago, she was gaining a reputation as a jack-of-all trades wrestler, while she wasn't sure on pursing hentai much further then a few matches the extra attention didn't hurt so she naturally requested more time with Tabitha to help her improve despite earlier advise from AFW official that she should take it slow for a little while.

Kyoko wasn't someone who lived life slow and made the arranged time anyway to work with her getting to the gym in her regular getup she did some stretches while she waited until she heard her phone ring. "Yes, who is this? Tabitha! Where are you your usually so eager to start the..wait what do you mean you can't make it!?" Kyoko stood there dumbfounded at her friends words.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Taking it slow (for Freeko) Empty Re: Taking it slow (for Freeko)

Post by freeko Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:56 am

Tabby had made arrangements with Kyoko to meet up again. Both of them were starting to develop a friendship and rivalry between them that would push them both toward bigger and better things. However Tabby's manager had scheduled her for something and of course, she would not be told until about the last possible instant.

"I've been sent to a training session by my manager. I would love to be there, but right now I am kinda stuck. I hope you understand." Tabby would say on the phone while she was en route to her arranged session elsewhere. Her manager was a real pain in the ass sometimes. Without them arranging the meeting with Kyoko in the first place, she had to admit they likely would never have met each other in the first place.

Out of the locker room would however emerge Rosalina Consuela. A Spanish woman with a slight mean streak behind her. She is certainly approachable enough, but once she gets competitive she wants to win at all costs. Wearing her brown hair tied back in a makeshift small ponytail, and well.. little else. She had on a small tank top that would just about reveal that she had no bra on underneath along with a pair of hot pants that barely passed for shorts. It would seem that she had heard the back end of what Kyoko had to say and at least from afar inquire about getting her hooks into another victim.

"Hmm, hot date cancel out on you? I just so happen to be open for the next few hours and wanted to get in a workout.. Aren't you that Kyoko? I heard about your last few matches and I must say you have been doing quite well. Care to conduct a little exchange of information? I think I can show you a few things while you might even be able to help me as well. Whaddya say?"

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Kyoko heard enough from Tabitha to discern the kind of person her manager was. Very good at their job but very demanding, aways sending to her discreet places to train whenever a match was coming up despite the company their client worked for provided a freaking gym! "Alright well just..be careful okay. Talk to you later."

It was only after finishing up with her did she see the new girl in the gym, someone who addressed her by name and seemed to know who she was. Kyoko felt giddy for a second at the prospect of her name getting out there. Da Xia was alot of things but she was also fought as hell and the victory over her seemed to impress a lot more people the she would have guesses, wrestlers and fan alike and come to her thanking her for putting her in her place.

"Please no 'date' of any kind ever cancels on me. Unfortunately my trains partner is getting relocated for a bit so yeah I'm open. And yes I'm Kyoko Akan, thank you for the compliment I do try and impress. As for exchanging..that depends, you've seen my matches what do I have that your looking for and what do you think you can teach me?" she asked curiously.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:54 pm

"Will do. It is a tension match that I think I am doing. I think the name was Ryu? I'll be back as quick as I can. Talk to ya later!" Tabby would hang up the phone after that leaving Kyoko to focus more on the issue at hand.

Rosa would look Kyoko over and when she mentioned the word date, started to chuckle a little inside. She started to wonder if a prude like her had even ever been on a date before. Would certainly explain why no one ever cancelled on her. "From what I have seen so far, you lack any real submission moves. Also I think I could teach you a think or two about how to adapt those submission moves into a more arousing variation for when the matches call for it. I personally am not so good with striking and I think my defensive abilities are terrible at best. I can give it, but I am not so good at receiving it as it were."

Rosa did not lie to Kyoko as there was no reason to show any level of distrust between them. Afterall Rosa just wanted to torture Kyoko in a few submission moves and maybe humiliate her in the process like anyone else that would cross her path.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Once Tabitha hung up, Kyoko was able to fully address the woman in front of her, hearing out her proposition fully. Kyoko narrowed her eyes a little at her words, she had submission moves in her arsenal, she just prefered strikes and holds, turning them into more intimate maneuvers however was something that interested her however, and she was genuinely surprised how honest the woman was about her weaknesses.

"I see, so your what we call a glass cannon. Nothin to be ashamed of then. Yeah I can show you some strikes and help you improve on taking hits. And your deal with submission moves sounds interesting. Which do you want to pursue first?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Rosa had to admit that Kyoko was a bit more friendly than she had expected. Then again both of them likely were going to turn into sadistic bitches once they got competitive with each other.

"Hmm, well I could show you a few things and then you show me a few things? Maybe I could show you a few standing submission moves, I would think even you know the more simplistic ones like a sleeperhold. How about something like an abdominal stretch? I wont lock it in and try to hurt you but I do at least need to show you the proper form. Once we finish with that you could try it on me? Then maybe show me a thing or two about striking?"

Rosa had laid down what she would like to do in an attempt to take control of the situation. It was likely both of them would try to haggle a bit about how to control what they were doing. Rosa would try not to come off as a condescending bitch as she spoke, but she would slip up a few times. Maybe Kyoko would make nothing of it? They were both prideful combatants afterall.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:35 pm

"Correct, I know simple submission moves something like an abdominal stretch is within my knowledge but it doesn't hurt to improve those kinds of moves so let's to ahead with that. Afterwards we can do a little endurance training so I know how tough you are as far as hits Ms..." Kyoko pulled down the ropes ro let the woman in and once she did so she would get in the center of the ring to let her start showing off the hold figuring she'd be the live example.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:49 pm

"Oh, you are quite right.. How rude of me, the name is Rosalina but most simply call me Rosa." With that minor detail squared away, the pair would get into the ring and start to get to work. Since she said that she knew the basics of the hold, Rosa would lock it in without putting any pressure on Kyoko and figured the best place to start would be to explain where there were a few ways to expand on the basic hold to add in a more arousing element to it.

Rosa would use her balancing hand to hover her hand close but not quite touching Kyoko's breasts. Her hand would make a groping gesture that was very blatant and then she would move that same hand down lower on the body of Kyoko sliding her hand along the waist, she would stop as it was hopefully clear between the two as to what she was intending. "Thats two fairly simple ways to make your opponent's acquaintance as it were. Think you can escape if I locked the hold in?" Rosa would make an impromptu challenge to see if Kyoko was the real deal instead of simply talking tough.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:54 pm

Now that she had a name to put to her face Kyoko felt a bit more comfortable as Rosa put her in the hold. She didn't apply pressure like Kyoko expected and instead used her free hand to demonstrate where she could use such a move in a more pleasurable way. Kyoko nodded her head to assure Rosa she understood her meaning.

Then Rosa offered to actually apply pressure and see If she could escape. To which Kyoko made no big dead about. "Ho right on ahead Rosa, just because we're sparring doesn't mean we need to be gentle." she assured her before preparing herself for the worst.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:00 pm

Rosa would ease herself into a more dominant position and Kyoko knew almost straight away that Rosa meant maybe a little too much business. This was her calling card afterall and afer the initial jolt of pain would shoot through her body, it would be on Kyoko to find herself a way to get free. Rosa would not miss the opportunity to let out a a few verbal jabs at Kyoko while she tried to keep the hold going for as long as possible.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next