by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Can I Help You? (For freeko)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can I Help You? (For freeko) Empty Can I Help You? (For freeko)

Post by HighFly Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Suzumi was fresh and ready. She had a match to get ready for, and working out at the gym was always something that brought an inner peace to her. Progress, measurable progress was just a great thing to Suzumi. Sure outside of wrestling she was a bit of an airhead but when it came to all things ring-related she was a focused, smart woman.

Today was all about endurance training. Suzumi did need to change though, and made her way to the locker room. Suzumi emerged wearing her usual wrestling attire, an orange and white one piece swimsuit with boots and kneepads that matched the color pattern of the swimsuit. She took a deep breath and decided to run ropes to kick things off. She needed to clear her mind. It had been a while since she had been single, and she knew the sooner she came to terms with that, the more easily she could focus on her in-ring tasks.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Can I Help You? (For freeko) Empty Re: Can I Help You? (For freeko)

Post by freeko Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:29 am

Camilla would find herself easily handling the weights that were around the training area. Finishing up her workout, Camilla would let out a bit of a sigh. For all the power that she felt that she had, she was still really unable to translate it into any level of wrestling skills. This would not do, and Camilla would start to head over toward the practice mats and rings that were about the area. The worst that happened would be that no one was there and Camilla simply would head off to the showers and call it a day.

Looking about the area, Camilla spotted what she thought was a familiar face. It looked like Suzumi, and she was simply in the ring looking like she was trying to warm up for something? If there were ever a time to attempt to approach her, now would be the time since Suzumi was likely not looking for or waiting for someone to join her. Maybe this woman could help Camilla develop and maybe even refine Camilla's power into something more.

With Camilla approaching the ring that Suzumi was training in, Camilla would call out to her and see what she was doing. "Miss, are you waiting for someone or could I possibly join you for a while?"

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Suzumi was in the zone as she ran ropes. Bouncing from one end to the other she felt an odd familiarity to it. She had wrestled professionally since she was 18, barring her two year "retirement." She didn't notice Camilla approach, and slowly came to a stop when she was spoken to.

"Like, if you want to join in you totally can! Training alone sucks ya know?" Suzumi said as she climbed down from the ring and walked up. "I'm Suzumi Ishikawa." She said, extending her hand with a big grin on her face.

After a moment of introduction Suzumi began walking back toward the ring. "So, like what are you looking to train today? Endurance, mat skills or something else?" Suzumi asked, climbing up onto the apron, then between the ropes.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:54 pm

"I know what ya mean, thats why I had come over. Was hoping you could help me out." Camilla would say as the two started to strike up a conversation. Suzumi seemed receptive to the idea and once she had properly introduced herself, Camilla would respond in kind, "Camilla Toh is my name, and it is an honor to meet you."

With their introductions out of the way Camilla would follow Suzumi back into the ring. Suzumi would ask what Camilla were wanting to train so Camilla would respond, "Just trying to pick up what I can, really. I have power but I dont seem to really know the best way to use it here." Camilla would strike a pose trying to show off her arms. "I was hoping that you could teach me a thing or two. I've been working out before I came over here so I should be ready to go when you are if you need to warm up still?" Camilla would state that she had no issue with waiting for Suzumi to finish warming up if need be.

Afterall what good would it do her if she ended up insulting or upsetting Suzumi? Ruining an opportunity like this was just not an option.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:22 pm

Suzumi looked over at Camilla and smiled. "I am totally ready to go now. Like, did you want to work on grappling or try a few basic aubmission holds? Or did you want to learn more slams n' stuff? You name it and I'll do my best to show you whats up!" Suzumi cheerfully said, bouncing up and down in place.

She stood in the center of the ring and readied herself. She wasn't sure if this would be a spar or just a semi-contact practice for form. Either way, Suzumi was ready to get her training on!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Camilla was almost shocked that Suzumi was willing to work with her. With Suzumi in the ring, Camilla would move into the ring herself now through the ropes.

"Well, I think maybe if you could show me a few moves? I really just kind of make things up on the fly. Aside from just throwing my opponent around, I don't really know many moves to be honest. Do you think we should start there maybe? Anything you could teach me is probably going to make me better so I think if I deferred to your experience on what you think would be better? Maybe we could spar a little once we are done to see if I can apply what you teach me in a match?"

With Camilla joining Suzumi in the ring, Camilla would wait to see how Suzumi would respond and then go from there. At this point Camilla was ready to follow the instructions that Suzumi would provide.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:21 pm

Suzumi nodded as Camilla spoke. "Like, I think submissions are awesome and they are the center of my offense so I could totally show ya some good ones that are easy to use!" Suzumi said with a smile as she motioned for Camilla to come to the center of the ring. "Armbars are really good, and work wonders! You can get people in them from a variety of positions, but the easiest is if they are laying not he mat. You lay down and I will show ya slow motion how the hold works without applying the pressure. After I will have ya do it to me, sound good?" Suzumi said speaking quickly as was usual when she was in a great mood and excited.

Suzumi would guide Camilla along, showing her proper leg position as well as what her hand should grab. "Ok so if ya get this locked in you pull back this way, ya see?" Suzumi said as she gently leaned back ever so slightly. Today was supposed to be educational, not painful.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:29 pm

Maybe Suzumi was on to something. To be honest, Camilla never really thought about using submissions much in a match before. It was all just simple slams to show off her power with little else behind it. Trusting that nothing bad would happen, Camilla could see almost instantly how this move could be used in a productive manner. It was simple enough to get the opponent down on the mat in most cases as well.

"Something tells me I don't want to know how that would feel if you went full force.." Camilla would remark as she mock tapped out from the hold that Suzumi had put her into. "If you do not mind, if I could go through the steps slowly since I do not want to hurt you either." Camilla would state in clear deference to her makeshift trainer. Being unfamiliar with the move, Camilla did not want to do anything wrong when it became her turn to try the move on Suzumi.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:01 am

"Like, sure thing babe! We'll get those mechanics down for ya." Suzumi cheerfully said as she rolled back, laying on her back and holding her arm out. She was not resisting at all, laying limp to allow Camilla to grab hold and focus on the mechanics and movements needed.

"Just take it nice and slow a few times. Slow at first to get proper form. Then as you go through it again and again speed it up slightly so it is more practical and match ready." Suzumi said assuringly as she waited for Camilla to partake in a hands-on aspect of the training exercise.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:15 pm

Camilla was a little unsure of herself. "If I do something wrong.. please say something.." Camilla would state. Almost afraid that she might hurt Suzumi in some way while doing this hold, Camilla would go very slow in putting her legs into position. Once she felt that her legs were properly positioned, she would wait for Suzumi to confirm before continuing with the rest of the hold. Once Suzumi would give the go-ahead, Camilla would then try to complete the form of the hold by ever so slightly pulling on Suzumi's arm.

The assumption was that Camilla would release the hold immediately so that Suzumi could offer any advice for anything she was doing wrong. If Suzumi approved, then Camilla would try to apply the hold faster to the point that she could possibly even use this hold later on when they were to spar later on.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next