by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Round Two: Helena MacLeod vs Athena Asahara

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round Two: Helena MacLeod vs Athena Asahara Empty Round Two: Helena MacLeod vs Athena Asahara

Post by Jessica Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:11 pm

AFW Title Belt Tournament Round 2
Standard match; victory via pin, submission or KO

A short while after her match, Helena climbed into the ring again, not completely recovered from her match against Dixie, but definitely ready to face Athena in the 2nd round of the tournament. She couldnt allow something like tireness make her look and act weak now. The russian looked around, still panting softly, waiting for her opponent to appear.

' First....I'll get her in a few not-so-strong holds so she would believe that I'm not really strong.......and then I'll just finish her with my special technique! ' Helena was already planning what to do during the match. She didnt know if something like that would work, but oh well, she would have to try.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Round Two: Helena MacLeod vs Athena Asahara Empty Re: Round Two: Helena MacLeod vs Athena Asahara

Post by ROHFAN101 Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:24 am

Helena only had to wait a few minutes before Athena came walking to the ring with her trademark smile. "This is so awesome I have advanced, but I must not take my next opponent lightly." She said to herself as she slide into the ring and then looked at Helena.

"Hi there!" She said before walking in front of Helena. "I'm Athena Asahara, you must be Helena Macleod, I have heard you're pretty tough." Athena said with a smirk that could have been evil, but it returned to an innocent smile. "I hope we can have a great match together." She said holding her hand out.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Round Two: Helena MacLeod vs Athena Asahara Empty Re: Round Two: Helena MacLeod vs Athena Asahara

Post by Jessica Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Helena gave her incoming opponent a little smirk as she advanced towards her, grabbing and shaking her hand. The russian saw this more like a test than a simple handshake. She was planning to act completely cold during the tournament, but somehow, she didnt feel like doing it right now. " Yeah...Why not..? " Helena answered back at Athena's proposal for a good match.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:44 am

Athena appreciated the fact that Helena shook her hand and grinned, but now all respect was aside when she walked back to her corner awaiting for the ref to ring the bell and begin this match.

"Ding" The bell sounded and the innocent smile on Athena's face vanished as she was determined to move on in the tournament. "Here we go Helena, hope ur ready for me!" She said with great energy.

She began by running and shuffling around Helena trying to throw her off with her speed. Athena threw a roundhouse kick at Helena's back hoping she was fast enough to connect.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Helena was maybe a bit tired, but not enough to let some random kick to connect with her. She ducked under Athena's leg and immediatly after that, she threw an elbow blow towards her opponent gut, hoping to make her lose something more than just the air: the balance.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:32 am

Athena gasped when her kick missed and knew she was wide opened. She was jarred by Helena's elbow shot, it connected hard to her gut and sent her falling backwards, but she knew she couldn't be on the ground against Helena.

"No I can't fall!" Athena yelled to herslef as she threw both hands on the mat and did a flip after which she landed on her feet.

"Wow, Helena I have to admit your elbow shot hurt abit there." She said with a grin rubbing her gut. "You're gonna be a tough opponent." She added with her grin vanishing.

"Let's continue shall we?" She asked before ducking down and throwing her leg for Helena's feet in an attempt to trip Helena.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Helena grinned. " Sure. Just dont hate me after this. " The russian domme said and, as Athena's low kick came, she jumped into the air, not really high, just to try and land right on top of her opponent's leg with all her weight. This may be a little dangerous move, but Athena could easily dodge it.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:24 am

Athena was determined to get Helena off her feet one way or another, but once she saw Helena jump Athena thought she was merely trying to jump over her kick, but thanks to her sharp eye noticed Helena's shadow wasn't small, instead it was big thats when she recoiled her leg away from Helena,
knowing she was trying something else.

"Whew, you almost had me there Helena." Athena said shortly before Helena's feet hit the mat. "You can thank my Mother, for me avoiding that trap, after all that was part of my training with her was to trust your gut instinct." Athena said with a smile.

"She is alot better then I thought she would be, but guess that's my fault a bit for underestimating her." She said to herself as she stood up.
Athena would try to use her speed again by shuffling off to the side and would attempt a waist lock from behind, if she was quick enough.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:42 am

Helena was a little too busy cursing her opponent by dodging her counter that she dropped her guard, allowing Athena to catch her in the waist lock from behind. She let out a grunt as she placed her hands on Athena's wrists to try and pry her arms away to get herself out of the hold.

" Rrrggghh..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:04 am

Athena tightend her grip around Helena's waist and begun to spin around while still holding onto Helena. "Getting dizzy yet?" Athena asked before suddenly stopping.

"This is my Dizzy-plex, you just experienced the Dizzy part now for the suplex part." Athena said as she would then attempt to lift Helena back head first into the mat with a german suplex.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next