Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms. - Page 9 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:31 pm

Her efforts were rewarded as Tabitha lost all sense off control. Kyoko felt the change before it happened as the fluids passed through and around her hand. Tabitha took a Lon time to recover and when she spoke she didn't seem all there either still lost to the sensation. "Glad I satisfied. I'm not sure you can handle the other one right now but I certainly won't tell you your bodies limits."

Kyoko continued at a different pace rather then explore with her hand she started increasing her speed as she tired to be aggressive without being too forceful. Kyoko also made sure to keep her self close in case Tabitha needed some one to lean on as continued.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms. - Page 9 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

Post by freeko Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:31 pm

"Hmm, don't worry about me.. this isn't my first rodeo. I just want to to be able to sense the difference in how my body reacts so if you ever were in a match like this again, you could know what to do. Plus.. I can't argue with how I feel right now.." Tabitha would start to trail away as Kyoko began thrusting. Starting out slow, Kyoko could feel Tabitha's body starting to respond almost immediately.

As she would increase her speed, Tabitha would increase her moaning. Almost as if every time Kyoko would reach the height of her thrust it would force a moan of pleasure from Tabitha Kyoko would notice that as her speed varied, Tabitha's moaning would vary as well. It would not take long for Tabitha to lose the strength to even stand up as her body was succumbing to the ministrations of Kyoko's fingers.

Tabitha had again reached her limit and almost collapsed from the orgasm that rushed through her body. Kyoko being ready this time, would hopefully catch her and prop her up. It would likely be about the most they could get out of this little training session however.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:31 pm

Whether it was the success of the technique or Tanitha already being aroused she found it easier to get Tabitha to her breaking point. As she succumbed to Kyoko's fingers Tanitha became dead weight in her arms as she tried to adjust the two of them to keep her up. Eventually Kyoko just brought her hand out of Tabitha's pussy and used it to lift the brunette in bridal fashion, although this was strain on her tired muscles she found herself enjoying the position more.

"I think we should stop for now. We keep it up and we'll both be sleeping here for the night." Kyoko said weakly her voice paving her point as she slowly began heading for the exit of the ring, carrying Tabitha with her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:56 am

"Yeah.. I think I let that go a little too far.. I'm not disappointed though at all.." Tabitha was certainly weakened by Kyoko's ministrations. At least Kyoko was a quick study and she seemed to take to most of the basic techniques that Tabitha would show her.

Kyoko was labored a bit herself at this point since she was even fatigued from the day's events so far. Tabitha would be able to start standing under her own power once she had gotten a decent distance from the ring. With both heading for the showers. Since they were both using separate locker rooms, this was going to end their day.

Whatever Kyoko would have in story for the next match would wait for another time.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9