Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sandra Gold

Go down

Sandra Gold Empty Sandra Gold

Post by TaliZorah Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:18 pm

Appearance:

Name: Jessica "Jessie" Anderson
Ring Name: Sandra Gold
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Golden Blond, Upper Back Length
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 144 lbs
Hometown: Omaha, Nebraska
Alignment: Face

Theme Song: The Gold Song

Background
Jessie grew up just outside Omaha, Nebraska on a farm.  When she attended high school, the girl discovered wrestling though at the time it didn't take away from her other academic pursuits.  Everything changed when she got accepted into the Missouri Valley College, the premier wrestling academy in the USA.

After graduating she toured around indie promotions before getting a contract with one in the southwest of the country.  She dedicated half a decade to the league, rising through the ranks over time to become one of the faces of it.  It didn't come without scrutiny, though, as many complained that she was getting pushed over others of equal talent because of her...confident appearance.  And in many ways, the skeptics were right.

Nevertheless, she met the great ambitions the promoters had for her, feuding with the best and making her personality more than just her body.  After several years with the league, though, she was offered a chance at playing in the bigger league of AFW, and took it without hesitation.

Personality
Outside the ring, Sandra can be condescending, though she never means ill from it.  She's a bit of a know it all, though she's rarely called out on it and as such doesn't really think of herself as such.  Apart from those faults, she tends to be polite and nice to people as long as they are the same towards her.  She doesn't mind treating disrespect with her own brand of it, but it rarely comes to that.

Inside the ring, she is a bit arrogant and self-centered, but its never done her wrong.  She acts better than others, usually because she is, and has irritated and provoked many of her opponents.  It goes with her style of demoralizing her opponent.  Generally, her appeal to the crowd fuels this charismatic onslaught, and motivates her to press on even when things aren't going her way.  Her deliberately revealing outfits distract opponents, and she always takes advantage of it.

Appearance
She's very tone and strong, not soft like many others.  She alternates between several outfits, but always uses golden colored elbow and knee pads.

Primary: Gold/Red Combination
Outfit:

Alternate: Gold/Black Combination
Outfit:

Alternate: Gold/White Combination
Outfit:

Signature Moves:
Abdominal Stretch
Chaining Suplexes
Sleeper Hold + Drop
Running Splash
Inverted DDT
Diving Back Elbow Drop

Finishing Moves:
Scorpion Deathlock - A tribute to a local Nebraskan hero, Sting.  Essentially a Sharpshooter submission hold.

Olympic Slam - Sandra holds the wrist of her opponent while putting her head underneath the opponent's chest, grabs the inside of one of the opponents legs then lifts them up onto her shoulders whilst falling backwards.

Preferred Matches: Standard Matches, fleeting interest in Hentai

Stats
Strength - 83
Submission - 85
Durability - 83
Technical - 85
Speed - 82
Charisma - 98
Hardcore - 72
Stamina - 85
Overall - 90

Tension Match History: 2-0

Daisuke Takeichi - Win via Submission
Kozue Kaburagi - Win via Pinfall

AFW Relationships
Friends
Abbey Abraxas - The two attended the same college and had a romantic relationship for awhile.  However, when she graduated, Sandra broke up with Abbey and went off to pursue her career.  Although she holds no hard feelings against Abbey, she isn't really aware of how Abbey feels.

Allies
Rivals
Belle B Barker - The two feuded in the indies for a little before Sandra left for a greater promotion.  They never really settled the score.
Black Dragon - The two wrestled in a major promotion together for three years.  They feuded on and off, though Sandra got the better of him before he left for the AFW.
Enemies
Crushes

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down