by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

V day hijinks!

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

V day hijinks! - Page 5 Empty Re: V day hijinks!

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:00 pm

John had to admit that Ami could be a rather conversational person, and it wasn't being this stuck up rich girl that she seemed to be in the ring. Though the young man had an inkling she might be like that quite a bit, but that wasn't something he was thinking of. Right now he was merely happy to be entertaining Ms Takeuchi, if she was happy he'd be too. Besides he was getting a chance to paint a beautiful model, it was bringing him back to his college days. But he blocked out the nostalgia with a filter to focus on the here and now.

"Oh lucky indeed~ And don't worry about it, the master is in that title for a reason after all." John playfully remarked as he continued his work, well Ami was allowing the young man to ask a few questions of her. There were some things that Mr Carnaby was curious about with regards to the supermodel, he figured now might as well be a good time to ask.

"Hrmm, okay then. You can ask stuff of me too, I'm an open book. Sure it's not all done, and some of it's in Latin but still. How about this then? Now my boss says you and your bro are British right? But you've got Japanese names, so were you born in Japan and raised in the UK or something like that?" the artist asked casually, that thing had been something he was wondering since he'd heard about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:14 pm

It was unlike Ami to mingle around with other people, usually she would just be a bitch and mock the other wrestlers but today it was somewhat different, she couldn't put to why but today she didn't feel like a bitch nor did she feel high and mighty over John, especially since he had defeated her in a match which was a good enough reason for her to dislike him anyway.

She giggled and whipped her back again "Indeed, I suppose I am lucky in a way as well, being painted by your artistic talent"she gave him a compliment to keep his spirits up high as well. "Well it's a bit complicated actually, we are infact Japanese.Our mother was British but our father was Japanese, he went up to pro wrestling in the UK and did quite well there, so we were exposed to life in England alot and mostly lived there"she explained to him, while deep in thought.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:17 pm

Ami's compliment earned her a little smirk and a raise of John's eyebrows, it was probably something coming from the supermodel. Perhaps it was because of how Mr Carnaby had gotten to know the bluenette in a way that not many people did, something that he was inwardly thankful for. John reckoned Ami could be nice when she wanted to be, but he didn't vocalise this and instead chose to enjoy it. Alongside doing one of the things he loved most, not to mention it was something he got paid to do. Though that was on hold for now with the titles of course.

Well that question was answered, John had wondered about why his boss said the Takeuchi's were British in spite of the names. But it was interesting to the mind of the master of creation, and he would say in response "Ooh, nice. You have gotten the best of both worlds I believe. I was born and raised in England, the countryside. I can still remember the times where I'd wander around the back garden and the woods, I loved it all. Expect for the bees, they scared me and still do." John stated as he tipped his head in and out as he continued working.

"Well Ami, as I've asked you a question you can do the same. I don't mind~" Mr Carnaby remarked, he was an open book for the most part. Some of it was in Latin but still.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:34 pm

The supermodel wasn't quite sure why she was opening up to John that much, they had only briefly met before and now they were on a friendly play date, yet she didn't feel too awkward about telling him stuff and letting him give her a nice, enjoyable day out. With that, she stayed still for a while and made sure she didn't interfere in the artist painting works, after all, she would hate if her own portrait would come out bad!

"Mmmm I guess you could say that, it does have it's caveats though...."she would sigh. "Haha really? I didn't expect a man such as yourself to be scared by Bee's, I mean if you leave them alone I guess they don't harm you that much"she would smile.

"A question huh? Well, since you asked me about my past I'll ask you about your future. What do you think? Where do you see yourself in the AFW later on? are you just going to be sticking to a tag team or perhaps....go more? After all, this is pro wrestling- tag teams don't always stick around"she would devilishly giggle.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:03 pm

John would admit that he wasn't one to just tell all, but he was quite the sociable person. Always had been, so long as it wasn't in a match. The artist wasn't one to remark on the weather while cinching in a figure 4, there was a time and a place as the saying went. And since being under his boss's employ John learned to have a good deal of patience as well, considering that Mr Knight could have some.....odd habits here and there.

Mr Carnaby winced at Ami's comment regarding bees, but thankfully his face was obscured by the canvas. John handled it smoothly, he lightly coughed before saying "Mhm, but I was a very young fool back then. My head resembled molten lava for days, but moving on...." the young peaked his head back out. Smiling as he appreciated the modelling background of Ami letting her do rather well here.

The master of creation kept working, it wouldn't be too long before he wrapped up by his estimates. John worked well regardless of his occupation, but Ami's question cause him to pause. Ms Takeuchi's question was something that the young man had pondered often, in response John stopped what he was doing briefly. A look of contemplation on his features, but then he quickly smiled.

"Well I did give that a think over, happened the day after winning the belts. Cause you know, sooner or later I'll be a former champ. But I ain't worried, I make money with my work in art. And as for sticking to tag teaming, well I'm employed by Ryan. And I'm his friend too, so I'll stick around as long as he wants." John said in an honest tone, he had in his mind nothing to hide.

"Anyway, I'm gonna be wrapped up soon. Would there be anything else you would ask of me?~" Mr Carnaby said, he'd tilt his head and smirking before resuming his work. Ami was done, but he wanted to keep her there because if she left the scene it'd be rather jarring for his memory. And John felt he should give Ami nothing but the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:04 pm

Ami was having a enjoyable time indeed, she only laughed and briefly moved out of position due to her laughter at John's comment about his head resembling like molten lava. She quickly raised her hands to issue an apology before maintaining the posture she was in before.

Her question did seem to make him think, perhaps it was a more serious question than she thought then again, looking back at it, it did seem like something any tag team or faction would think about in any part of their career. Tag team is good enough but every wrestler would someday come to a day where he could focus on a singles career and certainly John had thought about it

"Well then, how interesting that you think that. Well hopefully you guys stick around as a faction then, if that is what you all feel comfortable with. Oh, no thank you John, its been a pleasure- I really enjoyed everything you did, Thank you"she smiled genuinely.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:29 am

Mr Carnaby took Ami's shifting out of posture in his stride, stuff like that had happened before. He just simply waited till she was settled back, and John kept working. Sides the blunette was pretty much fully done, and the background was near complete too. John would admit that he hadn't really thought much of Ami besides what his boss said, it was nice to know that every book had some good pages in them. Besides the master of creation had fun too, he got to do one of the things he loved even if he got harassed by a bunch of power rangers. Again.

John had a good five year plan, and was adhering to it. It helped that his employers were pretty good folks, even if Mr Knight had odd habits he paid well and respected the artist. Before long John was done and put his equipment down and stood up and motioned with his head that Ami could do the same, the tag champ took the chance to have a stretch which was something that Ms Takeuchi would do as well.

"Righto, that's us done. I'll get the painting preserved shortly, and then I'll drive you home if you want." John said after flexing his legs and moving to pick up his coat from his portable chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed May 04, 2016 1:10 pm

It had indeed been a long day, from the interesting meeting of her blind date to the weird ambush by power ranger cosplayers to the last moment of John doing a portrait of the supermodel. Ami was tired after such a lovely afternoon and it was time she retired back to home. She got up from her position and stretched her arms and legs while yawning a bit.

"Aw thanks sweetie, you're too kind but you've done enough, Ive got my ride already where we met. Although I do appreciate your offer, I'll love the painting though"she smiled as she walked over towards him before the two would begin to part to where they met initially.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 06, 2016 1:59 pm

John was reckoning he ought to get back home, he had some stuff that needed seen too. He'd have probably done it later, but as it turned out he ended up spending some time with the bluenette Ami Takeuchi. And John certainly had to admit it had been enjoyable, it reminded the master of creation that he ought to spend some time out the ring. Cause people tended to act differently when they weren't trying to beat each other up, with a few exceptions like his boss. Ryan could swing from being a gentleman to a ham at the drop of a dime no matter where he was, still all of this certainly made sure John was never bored.

"Heh, okay then. I'll just get this ready for you Ami." John said with a smirk, it sounded like something Ms Takeuchi would do in having a ride ready to go. Good thing Mr Carnaby's car was parked nearby where they met too, the master of creation would carefully get everything back to his bel air.

The painting of Ami would be prepared, John made sure it was going to look like how it did when he was done. Mr Carnaby would sigh happily and twirl the strand of hair he dyed red, the master of creation would have the now preserved portrait in his arms before closing the car boot. He'd hand his work to Ms Takeuchi and say "Here you go Ami, it was really nice today. If you ever want to spend more time dearie just let me know, I'll be happy to hear from you~" offering the portrait to the supermodel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon May 23, 2016 7:39 am

The two walked over, she could tell he enjoyed their time together as much as she did. Oddly enough, she didn't expect to have such a great time but she did, which was a nice change of pace in the AFW. The supermodel opened up to him on quite some things where she could generally not do so but she was happy that she did, even though he was a direct wrestling rival, she didn't hate him as she did her other rivals.

"Thanks"she said with a wave and a smile as he got to his car to get his things and the portrait, Ami leaned against her car, playing with her hair as she waited until he came over and gave her the painting. She accepted it happily."Yes it was, thank you again- its lovely" she said, taking the painting in her arms, she then leaned in "This is for you" she said, placing her right palm against his left cheek and leaning in to give him a kiss on his right cheek while going on her tip toes a bit.

She then gave him a wink "Bye now...." she said and sat in the back door of her car, instructing the driver to take her back, hopefully John liked her way of saying thanks!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum