Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

My Fair Lady

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

My Fair Lady - Page 6 Empty Re: My Fair Lady

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:22 am

Odessa smiled warmly at Liberty when the woman agreed to wear high heels of some nature for the night. The British woman was going to be sure not to abuse the trust that Liberty placed in her, and pick something that was as easy on Liberty's feet as possible. With her presumed inexperience in wearing high heels, that was not just for comfort's sake, but may have been practically a necessity when it came time for her to actually try to walk around in the shoes that Odessa picked out for her. "Of course, of course. We'll find something nice for you, something with a rounded toe, a shorter pump," Odessa would say, as she would make her way over to her front closet to retrieve two pairs of shoes: one jet black which she set in front of Liberty, and the other gold, which she would slip into herself.

"They have more room for your toes than a pointed-toe pump," Odessa would explain, as she stepped into each shoe in turn. The two pairs of shoes would lift their heels about two inches off of the ground, hopefully not nearly high enough to truly inconvenience Liberty. "And the kitten heel is actually quite easy to walk in. Of course, if you're having trouble, you can always hang onto my arm." Odessa would raise an eyebrow and giggle softly as she made tat flirty remark. Now, though, once Liberty was ready in her shoes, the time had come for her to depart. They had spent quite a while getting ready here, but it was going to be worth it. Odessa only hoped she wasn't boring Liberty. While the appeal of the bath itself had loomed large before her during their fight, at this time they actually had most of the night's excitement still ahead of them!

"Now, I'm sorry for how long getting dressed has taken. I'm sure you're used to a much more...abbreviated process," Odessa would say, as she patted Liberty on the shoulder. "But it was all worth it. You look gorgeous. And now, shall we be going?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:25 am

As much fun as this had all been - much to Liberty’s surprise - she was indeed quite eager to get to the focus of the evening and have their little dinner date. It had been a good seven hours since she’d eaten, and the pangs were starting to come, and the idea of sating them on someone else’s dime definitely appealed.

Liberty delicately - as delicately as she knew how, anyway - stepped into the shoes and let them settle with her feet. It was a weird feeling, one she hadn’t experienced since she was a kid messing around with her mother’s high heels. Certainly not something she’d wear unless she had to, and she’d avoid any situation where it was required.

But the universe did not, in fact, explode when she slipped them on. Liberty took this as a good sign.

”I guess we shall.” Liberty decided she didn’t like the way that last word sounded coming out of her mouth. Not happening again. She hopped on her heels a few times, getting the hang of her new balance, and followed after Odessa. ”So, you never mentioned the name of this super-fancy place we’re going. Where’s it at?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:17 am

The two of them were now fully decked out in their suitably high-class regalia, gowns and stockings and makeup and shoes. They were clean, they both looked gorgeous, and it was time for them to leave and head to their reservation. Odessa had truly enjoyed the night so far—she enjoyed washing Liberty, both her body and her luscious black hair, and she had enjoyed using the tough woman as her own personal dress-up doll, turning the naked, formerly dirty brawler into someone who would not be out of place at a state function—but, now, they were going to begin their adventure in earnest. The preparations were out of the way, and it was time to get going!

Odessa hooked her arm around Liberty's as the two of them headed out the door. She was an old pro at walking in heels, typically heels much higher than these, though Liberty seemed to be having little trouble and probably did not need Odessa to help hold her up at all. Maybe, then, Odessa was just holding onto her because she wanted to. "The restaurant is called Shiro, and it's located just a short ride away in Azabu-Juban. It's a little difficult to place in terms of its culinary philosophy, but its chef does come from the school of nouvelle cuisine. Think, perhaps, of traditional French cuisine reinterpreted through the eyes of a Japanese chef using fresh Japanese ingredients."

Odessa led Liberty down the stairs and out onto the curb, where a car was already waiting for them. Odessa had made a quick call to her usual service and they had shown up as promptly as ever. "I'm sure you're as hungry as I am after our fight, so I made sure to pick a restaurant where the portion sizes are comparatively larger. They also serve a number of small plates that can supplement the meal. Their cheese plates are particularly inspired." Odessa would open the door of the car for Liberty, beckoning her to slide inside.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:04 am

People were staring at them.

That actually wasn’t a rare thing for Liberty. She was an Italian in Japan, she was taller than nine out of ten people she came across in Tokyo, and she generally dressed in whatever-the-fuck she felt like she dressing, regardless of the social setting.

But these stares were different. Typically, she got the quick, furtive glances, made by people who didn’t want her to know they were looking her way. As she walked alongside Odessa, the looks she - they - received were longer than the norm. They lingered. They checked her out, and didn’t seem to care much whether she realized it or not.

She wasn’t sure whether she liked that or not, but she figured there would be plenty of time to process it later.

”Oh, right, the school of...nouvelle?” She looked Odessa’s way for a quick confirmation that she was pronouncing it right. ”Nouvelle cuisine. My favorite.”

Liberty hopped on in the car and settled into the seat, getting all comfy with the leather interior and stretching out with her dress. Her ankles would thank her for all the break time they could get. ”Not sure how I feel about fancy cheeses, but I’m down for large portions, yeah.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:59 am

Odessa nodded as Liberty pronounced the word nouvelle properly and spoke, sarcastically perhaps, of her enjoyment for dishes of that sort. Odessa, of course, had been showing off a little bit when she had discussed the culinary philosophy of the restaurant, so Liberty's gentle ribbing was fair play. As they settled into the car, Odessa did glance around and notice a few of the people on the street letting their gazes linger on the pair. Some of them had seen Odessa go out for a night on the town in clothing like this before, surely, but even they must be wondering who it was that she was with. Liberty cleaned up beautifully, and just looking at her was enough to quicken Odessa's heartbeat a little.

Odessa's eyes briefly fell downwards, taking in the sumptuous, strong curves which filled that black dress perfectly. From Liberty's strong arms that could easily crush a woman to her firm midsection to her big, round ass, she oozed sexiness, which was much better than oozing whatever she had been oozing before Odessa had cleaned her up. Of course, even before the bath, Liberty had been an attractive woman, and there had been a strange sort of thrill in Odessa's mind when she thought about what Liberty might have done to her had she won.

"Oh, rest assured, the cheese plates are well worth sampling. Some of the pairings really are quite unique. I've seen cheeses paired with roasted pecans, honeycomb, dragon fruit...you would be surprised! The only problem that some of the plates have is that some of the more...well, the French cheeses can be a little smelly." Odessa would chuckle again as their driver began driving. There was some congestion on the roads tonight, but with any luck they would not be too long in arriving to their reservation. As they made their way through Tokyo, block by block, they seemed to be making good time.

"So, be honest," Odessa would say, as they were a couple minutes from their destination. "You are enjoying yourself so far tonight, aren't you?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:56 am

Liberty never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even she could tell when she was being eye-fucked. Odessa was trying to be subtle about, and not doing the worst job of hiding it in her features, but it was clear where she thought this night could eventually end.

As if the bathtub, the numerous compliments, and her readiness to get naked together weren’t already glaring hints.

She put that thought in the back of her mind, though it was sounding more and more enticing as the night rolled on. Tokyo was a beautiful place at night, and she liked to get wrapped up in the scenery. Just watching as the world passed by in a flurry of lights. It probably helped that this was the first time in a while she’d actually bothered to ride in a car, and certainly the first time she’d been chauffered in one. More new experiences.

She was snapped back to reality and turned to Odessa with the slightest smirk, not wanting to look too pleased. She also crossed her legs. Becuase that was what women in long dresses did, in Liberty’s experience.

”More than I thought I would, but I set the bar pretty low.” Liberty reached up and ran her hand through her freshly cleaned hair. Just liking the softness. ”Seriously, though, it’s been cool. If a little weird.” She stuck her leg out and wiggled her foot a bit, still getting used to the idea of having on a heel. ”Just don’t think it’ll be an everyday thing. Where I live’s nowhere near as posh as your place, anyway.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 02, 2016 1:20 am

As the lights slid by in streaks outside, creating a world of indiscernable color and noise which simultaneously made the world outside seem very large and deep and the world inside the car seem very cozy and intimate, Odessa would watch them all go by with only a passing interest. Most of her interest was on Liberty, the beautiful woman sitting next to her, whose raw natural looks were now accentuated by clothes picked right out of Odessa's very own personal closet. Liberty's looks alone were enough to warm Odessa's heart, but the ebony beauty was not planning on making any move of that nature now, as tempting and scrumptuous-looking as Liberty may have been. In fact, Odessa did not intend to make a move like that all night. She wanted to show Liberty such a wonderful time that the formerly dirty brawler, won over by the wonderful evening Odessa had shown her, would make the first move herself.

It seemed that Liberty was already becoming accustomed to wearing an exquisite dress such as this, as she crossed her legs in a centuries-old display of modesty. Odessa chuckled and would slide a little closer to Liberty, pushing out her hips to bump them against the hips of the other wrestler. "Oh, I fully expected this to be weird. We were blood enemies just a few hours ago, weren't we? As I mentioned, you got me quite worked up during our first encounter," Odessa would explain to the raven-haired bombshell. "But, I must say, you really are taking all of this in stride! And it really does make me happy to hear that you are enjoying yourself."

At that, a thought occurred to Odessa, a question which had been in her head for most of the evening that she wanted to pose to Liberty. It might have been a silly question, or even one which caused some awkwardness, but she was curious, and she felt confident that the two of them were going to get along fine no matter what she asked right now. "If I may ask you something," Odessa would begin, clasping her hands together in her lap, "I am very curious to know what you would have done with me had you won the match. What your plans for me were, you know, once you had possession of me for the evening."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 02, 2016 7:56 am

”Blood enemies?”

That one earned the most genuine laughs Liberty’d had all night. Not that she didn’t get the gist of what Odessa was saying, it was just the overall seriousness of the word she’d chose to use for it. Like they were involved in some kind of fight to death and not a wrestling match watched by millions of people worldwide.

”Kind of a hard word to use.” Libety reached dwon and straightened up her skirt once more, getting it right this time. How models put up with worse stuff than this one a daily basis was beyond her. 24/7 maintenance. ”I didn’t like you, but water and oil don’t mix, either. Doesn’t mean they’ll explode if you try to put them together.” She shrugged it off. ”But I’m glad you’re happy.”

Liberty opened her mouth to answer Odessa’s question, but she paused when she realized she hadn’t honestly given it to much thought. ”Well…” She tapped her chin and processed an answer, going through her usual activities. ”I don’t really have many clothes to share, so we wouldn’t be playing dress up. Probably go to a rally, let you hang with some of the riffraff. Then we could head to a roller derby, pick up some girls, have some fun back at my place.”

Liberty licked her lips, as a few pleasant memories ran through her head. ”Good times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 03, 2016 10:47 am

Odessa laughed along with her raven-haired date at her characterization of the prior state of their relationship. As funny as the phrase itself was, the two of them had indeed been on very, very bad terms following their first fight. It was almost a miracle, in fact, that the two of them had been able to find such solid common ground and get along so well. If she was being honest, Odessa had to credit that to Liberty. The brawler had been gracious in defeat, something which Odessa would never have expected after the stunt she had pulled during their first match. But Odessa had misjudged Liberty. That much was obvious. Now, there were no more misjudgements. There was, Odessa hoped, the foundation for a friendship.

Liberty took some time to consider Odessa's question about what she would have done if she had won, which told Odessa that her opponent had not invested nearly so much time and effort into how to make the most of the stipulation as she had. Odessa wanted to smack herself in the head when she thought of how focused on revenge she had been at the start of the evening. There was no way around it—she had been eager not just for a chance at redemption, but for revenge, plain and simple.

She was going to do her best to make up for those ill intentions, and to show Liberty a truly good time.

Odessa would scrunch up her face and hit Liberty with a pouty expression when she heard the description of what Liberty might have done with her had she won. "Don't go making me regret my victory, now! I'm starting to feel like a rather boring person, hearing how exciting a night out of your choosing would have been. Rallies, roller derbies...maybe we could pencil that in for next week?" Odessa would chuckle, but it really did sound exciting. Her plans were much more low-key—at least, the first phase was.

Odessa had a follow-up question, but before she could ask it, the car slid off to the side of the road and came to a slow halt along the curb. Odessa glanced out the window, seeing a distinctive red-brick facade with a white board adorned with an ornate design in black of obvious European derivation, the name of the restaurant spelled out in Latin letters. "Oh, here we are! I hope your tummy's ready for a treat, my dear," Odessa would say, as she would pay the driver handsomely before turning to grab onto Liberty's hand with her own and slide herself out of the vehicle with her date in tow.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 07, 2016 7:20 pm

The notion of Odessa - prim, proper, pristine, posh Odessa - at a roller derby was enough to bring another laugh on by itself. Odessa managed to tone it down just a bit, though. Making an attempt at dignity.

”Be careful what you wish for.” Liberty made a try at crossing her legs with the outfit, but gave up when it just didn't work out. Never had the best legs for that sort of thing, anyway. ”The places I go might be a little…” What was the right word, what the right word?”...rough for you. Dirty. Roller derby matches, good ones, they get loud and rowdy and dirty. Like a mosh, but with roller skates and lesbians.” Odessa bobbed her head to the side. "Might actually like that last part, yeah."

Liberty snapped her fingers, surprised that she’d never thought of this idea before. ”Mosh pit. Definitely need to take you moshing.”

Before she could really explore that idea - and it was an idea well worth exploring - the car came to a stop - they were here, destination arrived. The place looked a bit pretentious for Liberty’s tastes, sticking out in the middle of Japan like the sorest thumb, but she figured that was part of the allure. Odessa sure seemed hyped up enough about it, and there were some interesting smells coming from inside.

”I’m coming, I’m coming…” Liberty slid out of the car and moved along with Odessa, the two buxom beauties making quite the pair as they strolled inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next