Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

My Fair Lady

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

My Fair Lady - Page 3 Empty Re: My Fair Lady

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:38 am

Odessa had not been intending to surprise Liberty, and she herself couldn't help but flinch as the rebel girl who she currently had as her captive audience and companion for the evening jerked upwards, splashing water up and onto Odessa and a little of it out of the tub entirely. Odessa didn't mind a little water splashing onto the tiled floor, but she hoped that Liberty wouldn't make a habit out of making such sudden movements. With the woman's grudging approval, Odessa could do what she wanted with her. The ebony beauty would keep on rubbing her hands together, lathering up the body wash.

"Well," she would begin, pausing for a moment before continuing as she would give Liberty's upper body a glance, "there would be two ways to go about this, I suppose. The easiest way for me to clean you would be to lay back and have you lay back in front of me. That way I can reach every part of you that needs cleaning with relative ease." She knew that the idea of laying in Odessa's lap would probably be a little...disconcerting for the brawler, but the alternative, of course, had to be similarly surprising for her.

"Or, since I know that I mentioned that I would not mind having you help me out, as well, we could always stay face to face, if you'd prefer that. It might cut down on time, I suppose, though I will most definitely need to have your back to me when I work on your hair. I don't want to give it anything less than my best. Trust me, your hair—and your whole body—will be not just attractive, but perfectly gorgeous, by the time I'm finished." She lifted her hands and wiggled her fingers, waiting for Liberty to move into a position where she could be easily washed off.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:45 pm

Liberty looked down at Odessa’s hands, then back at her face, then back her hands, then up to her face for one last time. She shook her head with a bemused smile. ”Okay, you were doing good until you went and did this,” She imitated the wiggling as best she could. Her fingers rarely wiggled, they had little experience. ”With your hands. Makes you look like you want to fondle me.”

Which was probably accurate, now that Liberty thought about it.

She listened to Odessa’s proposal, but her mind was pretty much made up halfway through. ”Yeah, not laying back.” Aside from the fact that it just sounded weird to sit back while someone washed you like a car, Liberty wasn’t down with the idea of sitting still that long.

”Soooooooooooo, guess we’ll do the face to face thing, then.” Liberty reached for some soap and started to lather it up, mimicking Odessa’s motions. ”Don’t expect much, though, not like I’ve got experience washing other adults. Did this with my little cousin about a decade ago, that’s about it.”

She took a second to glance Odessa over, taking stock of the canvas she’d be working on. Liberty could admit, there were worse things to do with her time than feeling up a sexy naked woman. ”And I think I already look gorgeous. Just saying.” It was just a casual comment, rolling off the tongue, water cooler talk without the water cooler. ”Nobody I ever fucked complained.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:56 am

Liberty's bemused smile was at odds with her warning words, which was actually a very good thing. It made Odessa feel like the two of them could not only make adequate small talk, but actually have a layered conversation. The fact that Liberty felt comfortable enough to make a joke like that meant that this bath must be working wonders on her, breaking down her hardened, tough girl exterior and giving her a little taste of Odessa's luxurious life. And maybe Odessa herself was having an effect on her, too.

The Briton smiled and laughed at Liberty's joking observation. They both probably knew that there was at least a kernel of truth to it. "Only with your permission, Liberty dear," Odessa would respond, her position on the matter very clear.

As Liberty poured some of the lilac-scented body wash into her own hands and began to lather it up, Odessa looked over Liberty's body. It was already much cleaner than it had been before they had gotten into the bath, but so much of the grime that covered her appeared...caked on. Maybe it was just Odessa's imagination run wild, but she thought that she still had quite a bit of work to do to clean her rival off fully and turn her into the sort of gorgeous woman who wouldn't be out of place at one of the Briton's high society soirées.

"Oh, you certainly have the assets, darling. Everything that anyone could ever want, and more. As you might imagine, I've always found muscles and strategic curvature to be a wonderful combination," Odessa would say, as she would scoot forward to get closer to Liberty. She glanced over Liberty's body. She knew that she certainly wouldn't complain if she had that beautiful body underneath her. But the filthy layer which covered her body had to go. Sweat was one thing. Liberty's dirtiness was another. "But something must be done about your hygiene, my dear. It simply...could use some work. And you will be shocked by the hair care secrets that I know. Your hair will be luscious, shiny, and as fluffy as newfallen snow."

The hair would come second, though, to the body. Odessa lifted her hands and placed them on Liberty's shoulders, gently rubbing the soap over the topmost part of her guest's arms and across the upper part of her chest.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:38 am

Liberty was never - never, never, never - going to tell Odessa this, but she reminded her a lot of her mother.

On second, thought, no, she didn’t in most respects. Not the wrestling or the skin color or the accent or the money or the obvious things that stood out about Odessa, those weren’t like her mother at all. But the talk about hygiene was eerily familiar. She’d gotten many a speech that sounded just like that, about how she needed to bath more, freshen up, try to impress the boys she secretly wasn’t interested in impressing. Stuff like that. Granted, her mother had never said any of that while sitting naked in a bathtub with her (thank God) but the sentiment remained the same.

She couldn’t help but nod along with Odessa, as she got on one of her favorite subjects - fine curves and their proper place on a woman’s body. She agreed with it. Most of it. ”Never cared much for Barbie Dolls. Women should have some meat, you know? Muscle. Firm body. Nothing wrong with some fat. Not a runway model, but I think I look damn fine, yeah.”

After a moment’s thought, she tied an addenum on. ”You look pretty good too. Hooray for the big girls.”

Liberty gave her fist a quick pump and held her head up high, a little show of pride, and to make it easier for Odessa to wash up there. It...didn’t feel bad, she had to admit. Kind of soothing. Relaxing. Nice, even. She figured she might as well return the favor, so she started to wash the black beauty’s smooth sides. ”Not sure how I feel about having my hair being ‘fluffy’. But we’ll see.” She dared to dip lower.

Last edited by acuya on Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Odessa smiled and laughed a little bit. “I actually did play with Barbies when I was a little girl. I suppose the fact that her body type was thoroughly unrealistic didn’t strike me until I was older. The fashion was really what drew me to her, ultimately.” She gave Liberty’s shoulders a squeeze as she rubbed the black-haired woman down with the body wash. This was actually becoming rather enjoyable, and Odessa was getting a sense that Liberty might be interested in more than she had initially let on. The Briton would wait and see how the night played out before making any...blatant moves, however.

“Nowadays, I do have a certain type, and it’s as you said: muscles, firmness, and curviness. Everything in perfect proportion,” Odessa said. She scooted herself slightly closer now so that she could reach around Liberty and run her hands over the woman’s shoulder blades, cleaning them off quickly before moving her hands up and down, all the way to the small of Liberty’s back, then back up to the nape of her neck. “It makes certain things so much more enjoyable, wouldn’t you say?”

As Liberty expressed some measure of skepticism about Odessa’s plans for her hair, the ebony woman would try to assuage those concerns. “Oh, you’ll love it. Your hair is already long. But now, it will no longer be greasy or knotted—it’s going to be smooth, silky, soft to the touch, and it will smell wonderful. Women won’t be able to resist wrapping themselves up in it—trust me on that!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:49 am

”Odessa Brock used to play dress up with Barbie Dolls.” Liberty let her eyes roll up and over, as she spoke with the flattest monotone she could manage. ”This is a surprise. I never would have guessed. This is my surprised face.” She pointed to her bland expression, then softened right back up, as she contemplated the best way to clean Odessa’s belly button.

”Think my Mom wanted me to be like that. Got me a Barbie when I was...three? Four? Whatever. I broke it in a week, remember that much.” She squinted hard, trying to dredge up some memories. ”It was…”

Her voice started to trail off as Odessa’s cleaning went up the back of her neck, hitting a tender spot and earning her an involuntary moan. Liberty managed to push past it after a moment, using a cough to cover. ”It was a while ago, anyway.” Liberty brought the soap to Odessa’s other side, sliding it under the waters and rounding her hips. ”Me and girly-girly don't mix. Was always more into what Dad and my cousins were doing. Sports, hanging out, wrestling, stuff like that.”

Eager for another distraction, she pulled a few strands of her hair forwards, giving them a little look over. ”Guess that could be nice. Just no braids or anything. Like to keep it free, loose, long. Nice way to choke people when I can’t get my hands on something better.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:13 pm

Odessa laughed at Liberty's obviously sarcastic reaction. Liberty didn't deliver her deadpan response with any sort of malice, though, and now, after a bitter rivalry match and an hour's worth of simmering hostilities, Odessa finally relaxed and let her shoulders drop a little bit. Now, tonight would be all about stress relief, relaxation, and showing off a few of her favorite things to her typically less formal rival. "Well, I can't say that I'm surprised that you broke your Barbie in a week, either," Odessa would reply. "I keep all of my Barbies in good condition. They're still back home in London, but once I settle down..."

Her life had been very transient these last few years, first in Los Angeles and then here in Tokyo. She was on her second apartment here in Japan, and she wasn't so sure that she was going to still be staying in this space by the time 2016 ended and 2017 began. Even if she found a beautiful home that she could see herself living in for the rest of her life, she was not going to be able to keep her wrestling career going forever, and when it was over, would she stay in Tokyo or move on to her next adventure?

That was getting a little too heavy for tonight. She wanted to entertain Liberty now that the two of them were getting to be on better terms, not tire her out with that sort of existential crisis.

As she moved her hands up Liberty's back again and reached the back of the black-haired girl's neck, Liberty made a spluttering, coughing sort of noise that Odessa thought contained a hint of a moan. "I can see that you prefer a...less traditional feminine aesthetic," Odessa would say. As Liberty's hands slid down to the surface of the water, cradling Odessa's hips, Odessa purred and leaned in slightly as she brought her hands back around to the front of Liberty's body. Slowly, she slid them down Liberty's chest, her palms pressing onto the top of Liberty's breasts. "And don't worry about your hair. You've seen mine, after all, and know I prefer keeping it free and long, as well..." she would continue, in a slightly more sultry tone.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:21 am

Liberty had to admit - albeit, grudgingly - that she liked the way Odessa laughed. It was a light-lilting chuckle, almost like a schoolgirl’s, but with an adult’s bass to it. And it was genuine. Not some sort of fake, token laugh to keep the conversation from being too awkward. She seemed to mean it, which was comforting. Honesty went a long way in Liberty’s book. And it wasn’t like Odessa was a really unpleasant woman to be around. Not when the two of them weren’t desperately trying to sit on each other’s faces, at any rate.

She was enjoying this? She was enjoying this.

”I dunno.” Liberty looked all around, just taking in the spacious bathroom that would’ve made most entire families jealous. ”Place like this, castle in the sky, all majestic and fruffy. You look pretty settled down in my eyes.”

Liberty had to pause for a moment as the cleaning seemed to be getting away with them.  She hesitated, holding back as her touch made the lusty and nubile nubian purr like a kitten. They were getting closer. The water was getting hotter. Liberty knew this sort of thing was coming, but she wasn’t sure if she wanted. Or how.

They were alone, now. If she did let go - if - it wasn’t like anyone would know…

”So, um, yeah, hair is awesome.” Liberty bit her lip and moved to the side as Odessa came forward, bringing the soap up to clean the much safer region of her rival’s shoulder. ”Do you want to, ah, get to that, or should we clean up more, or…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:26 am

Liberty seemed to be relaxing, too, finding herself settling into this situation and allowing herself to be comfortable. Now that the two of them were both enjoying each other's company, Odessa wondered if, maybe, she could take things one step further, to the point where they could take their enjoyment of each other's company to the next level. After all, they had already expressed their mutual admiration for each other's fit, attractive bodies. And they were already naked in a tub together.

Liberty wasn't comfortable enough with it. She backed off, and turned her body to the side. She acted like Odessa hadn't made any move at all, and that was a signal which Odessa understood. It was all for the best, really. They would be late for their reservation if they started something like that at this particular moment.

Later, perhaps.

Odessa finished rubbing her hands over Liberty's breasts, but did not grope them or squeeze them. She professional ran her hands down Liberty's stomach, feeling her toned abdomen, then brought them up Liberty's sides, admiring her gentle curves. Liberty, meanwhile, was now paying extra special attention to Odessa's shoulders, and Odessa looked up into Liberty's eyes with a bemused smile as the Italian-American girl started asking about hair. Odessa slowly lifted her hands from Liberty's body. "I suppose it is time to work on your hair," Odessa would say, as she would grab another bottle, a translucent one which was filled with a lavender-scented shampoo.

Odessa squirted a generous amount of the shampoo into the palm of her hand. She would need quite a bit of it, as long as Liberty's hair was. Odessa was glad that the water kept circulating in this tub—the dirt which was washed from their bodies did not accumulate in the water, but was instead swept away, with clean water in its place. Otherwise, Liberty's hair could have been collecting the debris which swept off the rest of her body.

Lifting up all those long, wet strands of Liberty's black mane, Odessa would begin to slide her fingers deftly through that luscious hair, the shampoo foaming as Odessa worked it first into the extremities of Liberty's locks before moving her hands towards Liberty's scalp.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:53 am

Liberty felt like she’d dodged a bullet. She couldn’t understand why.

If Odessa was fat and ugly and smelled like motor oil and she had warts over her face and she had a screechy voice and boggers running from her nose and she was a mean bitch then, then, it would make perfect sense for Liberty not wanting to get into sexual shenanigans with her in an incredibly luxurious bathtub. But seeing as she was absolutely none of these things, it was hard to put a pin on the reluctance. It wasn’t like she was in anything resembling a committed relationship, and she couldn’t conceive of a single negative repercussion from having what would likely be awesome sex. She just...didn’t want to.

It was a troubling thought, but at least it didn’t seem to bother Odessa too much. Which was a weird sort of thought all by itself: she actually cared about not offending this woman. Not something Liberty could have said just 24 hours ago, and certainly not when she had a faceful of ass. Funny how quick things can change.

”Right, right, here you go.” She turned aorund in the tub, giving Odessa unrestricted access to her heair from behind, and leaned back to make it even easier for her. The whole time, she searched for topics in her mind, something to make the moment less awkward than it had to be by nature.

”Your ass is nice.”

Oh, God, where did that one come from?

”So you kinda…” Liberty nervously shifted her eyes. ”You like that? Sitting on faces, I mean. You seemed to be pretty into it, back there. At the match.”

Might as well. At least this was some common ground they could talk about it, and it wasn't like the situation could get any weirder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next