by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We goin' Mud Wrestlin'! (Savannah Vs Lapin Yun)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We goin' Mud Wrestlin'! (Savannah Vs Lapin Yun) - Page 2 Empty Re: We goin' Mud Wrestlin'! (Savannah Vs Lapin Yun)

Post by yummybunny Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:48 pm

Savannah might'a been winnin' this match by a landslide, and she might'a been a tough Texan who didn't show mercy to no one! Buuut, this wasn't the same as normal matches, and she wasn't exactly sadistic...Well...She isn't when she's sober at least. So, when Savannah felt the women give up fighting, and slowly begin to admit her defeat, she slowly released her hold, and lowered her back to the mat, smilin' softly to the women. "It's alright darlin' you d-" Before she could finish, she noticed the fight the bunny girl suddenly had! Causing her to easily get free, and if she wanted to, get away from her after she'd let her down!

Now it was Savannah's turn to be embarrassed! She'd just put the girl an a match ending hold, and practically had the match in the palm of her hands, but her overconfidence and caring nature caused her to lose it! She couldn't believe she was that close, and now she'd have to start all over again, she cursed softly, and gave a small chuckle, somewhat accepting her silly mistake.

"Mighty fine escapin' there darlin'! First time I let somethin' slip through my hands like that...But I wonder, do ya really think that was a good idea?" She asked, as she placed her hands on her hips, letting the bun lead the next flow of action. "Cause now I'm gonna have t'a hog tie ya down, and make sure you give up for sure next time! Should'a just givin' up when you had the chance bun!"

Back to top Go down

We goin' Mud Wrestlin'! (Savannah Vs Lapin Yun) - Page 2 Empty Re: We goin' Mud Wrestlin'! (Savannah Vs Lapin Yun)

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:10 pm

Thankful that she had managed to slip away when she did Lapin gracefully pushed herself backwards, allowing the mud to help her slide away to the ropes and help put some distance between her and Savannah. Once the still hurting rabbit reached the ropes she remained down in a crouching position, holding onto the middle rope with one hand while stabilising herself with the other, just taking a few moments to rest as she listened to her opponent talking. Perhaps it would have been much easier for her to just submit right there, but that would have meant she had lost, and there was no way she was going to lose, not again.

"Thank you for the compliment.. But I'm afraid that you wont be hearing me give up.. That privilege belongs to you.." Lapin spoke out, maintaining her soft tone but actually adding some confidence to it, confidence which certainly didn't surface very often, but was warmly welcomed when it did.

To try and use both her mobility and the mud to her advantage Lapin pushed herself off of the ropes, leaning down to slide straight through her opponents legs! If she managed to get through the battle ready rabbit would push herself back up to bounce off the opposite set of ropes! Trying to use the momentum she had collected to land on her opponents back and put her in a rear naked choke hold!

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by yummybunny Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:03 pm

Upon listin' to the bun's words, Savannah could do nothing more than chuckle, and give a small smile at what she said. She didn't mind continuing this match, if the bun was this eager to keep goin'. "Alright bun, but I'm expectin' ya' to impress me with that new found confidence, y'hear?" Savannah said, before givin' her a big toothy grin, and sliddin' her legs out nice and wide, gettin' ready for whatever she'd throw at her!

When the bun dashed out of the corner, Savannah was ready for her!...Or so she thought, but the speed the bun already had, plus the advantage of the mud, made it impossible for her to keep up with her! So the women slid easily right between her legs, and right past her arms, when Savannah bent down to try and grab her! She then jumped freely onto her bent over back, allowing her to fully set herself on Savannahs back, and to even force savannah's legs from out under her, thanks to the slipper mud, causing Savannah to face plan into the mud!

"M-Mmngh!" She muffled out in the pile of mud, causing a few air bubbles to pop up in front of her face, and a nice bit of mud to find itself in her mouth, before the bun's arms started to really work at her neck. She coughed slightly, finding it annoyingly hard to focus, with both of these things working against her. She did eventually manage to start getting up, and slowly lifting herself onto her hand's and knee's, obviously getting ready to deliver a power, and needed counter attack! "N..Ngh..Not gonna...Be...That easy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:51 pm

Lapin felt a surge of positivity go through her as she managed to pull of the slippery attack combination. Not only managing to get Savannah into a tight submission hold, but send her falling face-first down into the mud as well! As good as it felt to put her opponent into a position like this and gain an advantage the rabbit couldn't help but feel a tinge of regret. Savannah could have easily taken a massive advantage of Lapin clumsily slipping over multiple times but she didn't, instead the country girl had helped the bunny back up again and offered her some friendly words. Even if this was a match Lapin couldn't help but feel bad for her foe, it was just in her nature.

"Sorry about that!" Lapin squeaked as she kept the position locked in tight, quite taken back that her attack had been so effective as she watched some air bubbles float up to the surface of the mud before quickly popping. Savannah certainly seemed like a tough girl, surely it would take much more than an attack like that to put her out of action?

"Ah!" Lapin yelped out in surprise as Savannah started moving again, instinctively releasing her previously tightly positioned hold before rolling off, pushing herself back away from her foe straight afterwards, making sure to stay in a low down crouching position. Although the rabbit wanted to keep her submission locked in the country girl had started to recover, which surely meant that a counter-attack would soon follow, a counter attack which Lapin really didn't want to get hit by.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by yummybunny Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Once Savannah had gotten free once more, and was back up on her feet, she brought a hand up to rub along the front of her neck, and began to crack a wide grin. "Well well well! I'll be, you got me pretty good there partner'! I knew you had it in you...But, I'm afraid it's time I started treatin' you a bit more seriously...Hope y'er ready." She said, as she started to bend down low, and drag one of her feet back. She then gave a loud snort, and charged in quickly, aiming to close the distance between them, and narrow the room for escape!

She'd continue her charge, making a b-line stright for the poor bun, her arm's held out at both of her sides, making her looking like a charging fright train! If she was able to reach the women like she wanted, she'd aim to slam her shoulder into the women's stomach, and tackle her down to the mat, hitting her down hard with a powerful Spear! If she didn't hit her mark, and the women move, or was trying to get away, she'd try to pick up the pace, and clock the women, on either side of her, with a powerful Clothesline!

If either the clothesline, or Spear hit it's target, and the poor bun was on the floor, Savannah would quickly mount her waist, and reach down for her wrists, aiming to lock them up, together, above her head. She'd then smirk down at the poor trapped bun, and slowly lower her chest down over the bun's face, for a large breasted, Breast smoother! "H-Hehe...Don't think to bad of me Bun, I promise ya I don't do this kinda thing normally...But I'd rather not hurt you, and I reckon this is the best way to win, and not do that...So just go on 'n go to sleep, this whoooole thing 'ill be over soon!" Savannah said, as she began getting comfortable, wonderin' if her bunny friend could even get herself out of this one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:18 pm

"U-Uhh..! O-Ok..! T-Thanks..!" Lapin stuttered nervously as her opponent managed to get back up, having some real mixed feelings about what Savannah had just said. On one hand she had offered quite a nice compliment, it was rare the rabbit ever got thows when speaking about her wrestling capabilities, and coming from someone like this it was a really nice confidence booster. However on the other Savannah stated that she would now be treating Lapin more seriously, and if she was managing to do so well without taking her as seriously, then this could mean some real trouble.

As if on queue trouble instantly made itself very evident as Savannah began charging at Lapin like a jet propelled bull! This wasn't good! The rabbit's opponent was covering so much ground by extending her arms to the sides! There was no room for the nimble wrestler to dodge! Out of pure panic due to the large woman's impact being imminent Lapin carefully dodged to the side, almost immediately being caught by the powerful clothesline and being mercilessly slammed into the canvas with a brief yelp of shock, almost all the air being knocked straight out of her fragile form!

While writhing in pain and desperately trying to regain some breath Lapin's attention only switched back to her opponent once she felt some decent weight being placed onto her waist. Not able to resist in her current state Savannah also had no trouble restraining the rabbits wrists, leaving her in a state of immediate panic as she wriggled as much as she could, struggling using all her might but unfortunately not getting anywhere anytime soon. With her opponents ample chest slowly being lowered down Lapin knew exactly what was coming, and as much as she tried she couldn't get herself away, leaving her face to be swallowed by Savannah's beautiful breasts.

"Mmmph!! Mhmmmhh!!" Lapin yelled out desperately as she found herself completely trapped, no matter how much she kicked and struggled it seemed like there was nothing she could do to escape. Running out of options the rabbit looked up at Savannah with the best pleading puppy dog eyes she could muster, her ears lowering as she knew that this could quite possibly be the cause of this matches end.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2