Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 8 Registered, 2 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

Alexandra, Clobber Jobber, d_ultsch, JohnnyFlash, Kelsea, RJD, shanecawf, TheEditor1023

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

I'm starting my new job soon, so I'll be more free

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:24 pm by TheWamts

Yes, I know that sounds fucking stupid, but with only one thing to focus on instead of 5 subjects and 5 groups, I should have more time to spend on the site, and so I'm open for new matches, send me a pm or I'm me on Trillian (same name thewamts if you don't have me already) if interested.

Comments: 0

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Jack Frost vs Lapin Yun

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack Frost vs Lapin Yun

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:10 am

Match Type: Handcuff Match
Winning Condition: In order to win, one must cuff the other to the corner post.
Special stipulations: Physical fight, with no powers.

Spoiler:

The stadium went quiet as snow gently fell around them. Some of the younger audience members whispered among themselves, exited for what was to come next. When the music kicked in to gear, Jack flew into the air, waving happily to the fans. He flew around the stadium, even swooping low to score few high fives from the guys and gals below. Content that the crowd was pumped up, he floated over to the ring where he stayed, hovering on his staff waiting for his new opponent.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack Frost vs Lapin Yun

Post by Fluffy Tail on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Spoiler:
" />

Even if Lapin had yet to win a match of any kind she tried desperately to remain optimistic. All of this hardship was just great build up for her first triumphant victory she did her best to tell herself, she didn't really have anything to worry about, every loss was just adding to the suspense.

When Lapin's contextually appropriate intro music Waltz Of The Snowflakes began to play the timid rabbit made her swift entry. She had lost so many times already that she was probably well-known for it and the last thing she wanted was to hang around the negativity. After carefully sliding into the ring Lapin nimbly bounced onto two feet, currently remaining silent as well as staying far away from Jack.
Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:34 am

Tilting his head, he floated toward her, eyeing her with his icy blue eyes. After a few moments of observing her he snapped his fingers.

"Let me guess....you're the Easter bunny?" he asked with a warm smile before letting out a cheery laugh, offering a hand to her, "Name is Jack Frost. And who might you be my beautiful bunny?"

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:54 am

When Jack began his approach Lapin flinched backwards quite heavily, clearly expecting much more of a hostile reaction than what she got.

"E-Easter.. Bunny?" Lapin muttered to herself quietly, only now comprehending that she wasn't being attacked, but kindly joked with. Giggling to herself for a moment or two Lapin eventually summoned the courage to gently meet Jack's eye contact. "My name is Lapin Yun." She managed to reply clearly without tripping up on her own words, rather the rarity for her as she carefully took a hold of his hand.
Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:08 am

Jack saw that the anthro looked rattled. Clearly she wasn't used to this kind of introduction. Poor thing looked like she had been through hell. No wonder she was so timid.

"Let's have fun tonight okay Lapin?" he asked, smiling his dazzling smile to the bunny, before tossing his staff outside the ring, allowing him to gently land on his feet. He held up his hands, "No powers from me. Pure physical talent."

He made a show of trying to flex his muscles, but then realized his lanky frame had hardly any of those. He scratched the back of his head, a tad embarrassed.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:59 am

"Fun..? Yeah.. Lets have some fun!" Lapin squeaked excitedly, now actually quite pumped for the match, no matter how it may turn out in the end. It seems that after being beaten down and humiliated so many times she had forgotten the reason why she was a part of this profession in the first place, because it was her passion.

Unable to prevent herself from quietly giggling at Jack's display Lapin placed a singular hand over he mouth. "Don't worry. It doesn't matter that you aren't all that muscly. Your still a really cool guy." She spoke over to him jokingly, now apparently a lot less afraid.
Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:08 am

Jack winks at her with a smirk, "Oh I AM cool. I mean who else can do this?"

With a wave of his hand, he conjured up a snowflake, which floated over to Lapin before landing on her nose. With a cheery laugh he waited for the bell to ring, "Show me what you got!"

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:38 am

"Chew!" Lapin sneezed daintily as the gentle but cold snowflake made contact with her highly sensitive nose.

"Alright! Well! Here I come!" Lapin would announce after Jack verbally clarified that he was ready to begin the match. With one foot far infront of the other Lapin leapt straight for her icy opponent, cocking back a fist in the process in preparation to hit him.
Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:35 pm

Jack smiled as he went in for the lockup, but it was clear that Lapin was more interested in slugging him in the jaw!!!!

"Whoa there!" Jack yelped, dodging to the side in order to avoid the punch. Using this to his advantage, Jack wrapped his arms around her midsection, lifting her up to slam her in a german suplex.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:26 am

It felt as if Lapin's world went into temporary slow motion as she watched her prepared fist breeze right past Jack, unfortunately leaving her open for many forms of counterattack.

Eyes widening Lapin released a surprised yelp as she felt arms being hooked around her midsection, within an instant she knew exactly what was coming and did her best to brace herself for it.

"Ah!" Lapin squeaked out while she was being swung through the air until she was abruptly silenced by the ring shaking impact, the intense pain shooting throughout her entire body whilst it desperately tried to recover.
Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top