by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Bed Match: Sig VS Lara "Silver" Abreu

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hentai Bed Match: Sig VS Lara "Silver" Abreu - Page 6 Empty Re: Hentai Bed Match: Sig VS Lara "Silver" Abreu

Post by scorn53 Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:31 pm

Silver's face was one of determination now, as she worked her moderate squeeze, hearing what she believed to be a moan of pain. She'd jostle her grip, trying to rise somewhat to a kneeling position, dragging the girl with her so that she'd have to look her right in the eyes as she squeezed.

"You can tap you know! There's worse ways to go than in a big cuddle!" She didn't intend to sound at all threatening, just wanted to ensure the girl that she were still a strong woman, despite her bearhug been somewhat held back.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Hentai Bed Match: Sig VS Lara "Silver" Abreu - Page 6 Empty Re: Hentai Bed Match: Sig VS Lara "Silver" Abreu

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:45 pm

"Hhnnngg... n-no way..." Sig groaned as she heard Silver's taunt. "Gguhhh..."

Despite showing defiance, however, she was obviously weakening in Silver's grasps. Her defiant expression starting to turn docile as her struggle continued to cease, her head shaking weakly to insist she's not going to give just yet. Looking at Silver's eyes only further weaken her resolve, but at the moment the mixture of the pain and sensuality was just a bit too tempting to stay in the girl's embrace...

"L-let go..."

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Silver would continue her stare, as she essentially squeeze the girl into her, her enormous chest and thick waist providing a soft cushion of sorts as she held the girl tight. Despite the girl's arms being free, she wasn't even trying to fight back. And it didn't seem like she was eyeing up Silver's forehead for a huge head butt either.

"Are...are you done?" Silver would mutter, seemingly confused as to the possibility that Sig was actually enjoying the painful squeeze.

Last edited by scorn53 on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Used the wrong colour for Silver's speech.)

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:56 pm

"N-no... I'm not...!" Sig insisted despite being practically helpless in Silver's clutch as it was. "Uhhmmm..."

The pain starting to subside a bit, while the pleasure was rising. The feeling of her front mashed against Silvers', her smaller breasts being enveloped and devoured by the girl's bigger tits was just blissful. She probably was as harmful as a doll in her opponent's hand at the moment, and yet, Sig didn't felt like giving up. Why would she, when things seemingly starting to get better at the moment?

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:51 pm

"You want more of this?" She'd quickly respond, slowly pulling her arms up more to press Sig's upper body deeper into her own, her compression still remaining the same.

"I can do this all day if you want..." she'd ponder, her head tilting, as the girl still offered next to no resistance to the big girl squeezing her.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:02 pm

"Uaaahh... a-all d-dayyy..." Sig moaned as Silver pulled her further into the embrace, her resistance seemed to gradually crumbling now that most of her strength had been zapped.

It didn't seem like the girl was willing to let her go, and she wasn't really in a condition to fight back anymore at the moment. Sig could feel herself getting a bit wet down there, her arousal only building up the longer she's kept in this hold. She's pretty much could only writhe around weakly within Silver's grasps now, and was totally at the girl's mercy.

"Nnnhh... m-maybe n-not that l-longg.... uhhh... I-I c-can't b-breathe..."

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:12 am

Silver had begun to carefully pull herself standing, the girl obviously with her, slowly of course to prevent them falling ontop of either of each other.

"Yeh, you're really light!" She'd smile, confident with her own strength, who knew if she actually could hug Sig all day. She'd certainly give it a shot.

When standing, their fronts once again pressed, Sig's lower body pressed up to Silver's, causing her to shudder, as she obviously felt the wetness. Blushing somewhat, she'd quickly respond.

"Ermm..are...ermm...are you okay?" She'd mutter, her own voice a little uncertain.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:38 am

"Ugghh... n-no I-I'm not..." Sig moaned as she could feel herself getting pulled up with Silver standing on the bed.

The girl didn't seem oblivious to the wet spot that appeared on her still covered crotch, but she didn't seem to make the most of it either. With her still being hold by Silver, though, Sig herself didn't really know what else to do apart from keep squirming weakly.

"W-what now...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:18 am

Silver was unsure herself how to continue. Hell, to be honest she didn't know if Sig wanted Silver to realise that she was becoming somewhat turned on by the close contact.

"Ermm...I guess I have to...make you submit?" She'd tilt her head, like a confused puppy, as she simply kept her same embrace, not outright crushing Sig, but definitely making it hard for the small girl to move.

"Are..are you enjoying this Sig?" Silver thought she might as well ask, to try and break the awkwardness between the two.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:23 am

Silver seemed to not forget about the match, and at this point she probably could make Sig submit just from keeping her embrace. The blonde decided not to give her opponent the answer, not wanting to throw ideas to the girl.

"I-I think you should let me go...!" she demanded. "W-why would I enjoy this..." she blushed slightly, looking away a bit from Silver to hide her real feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next