Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica  - Page 6 Empty Re: No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica

Post by 321Shazam Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:18 am

Heather was able to send Gwen shoulder first into the steel ring post. Heather got lucky that she knew her opponent and that Gwen was stumbling before she attempted her tackle. As of now Heather regained the advantage, and she wanted to make sure that she made Gwen pay for the humiliation she put her through earlier. "I'm not done with you, you dumb bitch." Heather said as she would begin to strip away Gwen's skirt away to even the playing field. If this worked, Heather would try to follow up by trying to German suplexing Gwen onto the ladder on the mat.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica  - Page 6 Empty Re: No Holds Barred Ladder Match: Heather Couture vs Gwen Gothica

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:46 am

Gwen would not even get the chance to get some rest as Heather was right on top of her as she could feel the bitch grab her skirt and successfully stripped it off her as the crowd cheered at the sight of Gwen's black panties as she tries to crawl away. But then she would feel Heather try to pull her up and wrap her arms around her waist as Gwen tries to her one of her arms not to be caught by Heather's arms so when she tries to lift her off the grond for a suplex she would try to slam her elbow into her face in the hopes she would get released before she gets to fly thanks to air German.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Heather tried to lift Gwen up for a German suplex, but a back elbow from Gwen stopped that. The elbow caught Heather in her injured nose as Heather backpedaled holding her hurt face from the impact. "FUCK!!!" Heather screamed in pain as she turn her back to Gwen. Heather was now completely vulnerable for the moment as bpth women tried to recover soon before the other could capitalize on the opportunity.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:54 pm

As Gwen landed that Elbow and heard Heather scream she knew she got lucky as she would fall down towards the mats as she landed on her knees as she would gather her strength as it was clear both woman needed some time to recover before they could continue their match. ''Hey Heather hope you are happy whit your new nose i think it looks good on you''mocks Gwen as after she had turned around on her knees as she saw the Queen bee was hoping it would have bin broken as she would try to slowly get back to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:36 am

Heather would hear Gwen taunt as she recovered. Heather and Gwen's noses were both busted as well as both women's panties are showing. The crowd would start clapping to rhythmically to show the energy in the room they were ready to see these women destroy each other. Heather would respond by saying. "Heh, cute Gwen. You know I think you look better when your ass is getting kicked!" Heather said before attempting to lift Gwen in the air and drop her onto the ladder with a spinebuster.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:11 pm

''Well then try and beat me then Heather'' replies Gwen as she would try to make her opponent release her as she landed two punches on Heather head but was still throw on top of the ladder. So as Gwen would be drop on top of the ladder she would scream as she did not expect the bitch to be able to pull of a spinebuster as she would lay their wide open for what ever else Heather had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:50 pm

Heather took a few blows to the head, but she persevered through the pain and nailed Gwen with the spinebuster laying the goth girl out on the ladder. Heather held her head for a bit, before realizing her advantage. "I'm not just going to beat you. I'm going to fuck you, you stupid slut!" Heather said before she would begin to strip away Gwen's black panties. Then Heather would grab Gwen's legs and lift them in the air as Gwen's body remained on the floor. "I'm going to humiliate you, you pale bitch!" Heather said before she would take her stiletto right heel and begin to plunge it into Gwen's pussy. Once the heel was in Gwen's pussy, Heather would begin to stir the heel inside Gwen's pussy to torture and pleasure her in front of the AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:04 pm

As Gwen lay their on top of the ladder she thought she could get a few seconds of rest as she moans in pain as she knew she would not be getting up anytime soon when she hears what Heather says and pulls down her panties. ''Sure and how will do do that as i can still remember how much you suck at fingering you pathetic whoreeeeeee''screams Gwen as she did not expect that Heather would remove her stiletto and plugde it into her pussy as she tries to grasp the Queen bee's arms to make her stop as the crowd keeps chanting to see more as their were starting to hear more people say ''let's go Heather'' then before you used that fucking stiletto on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:06 am

Heather would smile as she heard the crowd cheer her on, while she fucked Gwen with her stiletto heel. Heather see Gwen try to grab her arms to try to stop her, but Heather had other plans. "Oooh...do you hear that, bitch? These people want to see me fuck you with this heel. I hope you weren't planning on winning this match." Heather taunted as the AFW rowd willed her on to continue working over Gwen's pussy with the stiletto heel. Heather would start to pump the heel inside Gwen's pussy at a rapid pace, as well as use one of her hand to tease Gwen clit at the same time to really put the pale women in a state of undeniable pain and pleasure.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:17 am

''Because they like me know it the only way you could make me cum you suck at fingering or any other techniek besides using toys or weapons to make a other girl cum HEATHER''moans Gwen as she tries to lean forward and grab the queenbee stiletto and tries to push it out of her pussy as she could only glare as she also tries to kick at her opponents knees if it was possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next