Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank

Post by bricktown Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:27 pm

By the time the Bomber had managed to get back to her feet and turn around, Kagami had stood up as well. Alyssa bared her teeth, clearly pissed that her enemy hadn't simply curled up and died already. Every breath, every twitch was a wordless curse at the kawaii. Why couldn't she just give up?

"Celeste. I'm gonna fucking make you tap by the end of this. Don't you worry your pretty little head, I'll need to to get off later." She spat.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:22 am

Kagami was still cradling her arm as she got to her feet. "Bring it on!" Kagami would say as she stood her ground in front of Alyssa. Kagami tried her best to work up some courage as she stared Alyssa down. "I am not scared of you." Kagami would say as she would recklessly charge at Alyssa to try and hit the girl with a dropkick right to the gut. If Kagami was going to go done she was going to try and take Alyssa down with her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:33 am

Alyssa didn't quite expect the kawaii to charge in like that. She was able to prepare herself for the dropkick, but she still left her feet. With the ropes a mere few inches away from her back, it was inevitable that she'd bounce off of them and fall awkwardly onto her chest. With a low growl, she started dragging herself towards Kagami, slowed but not in dire straits just yet.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:49 am

Kagami landed with a thud after her feet slammed into Alyssa. "Take that." Kagami said through pained breathes as she would slowly get to her feet to see that Alyssa was crawling towards her. Kagami would quickly run at Alyssa before jumping in the air to slam her butt down on Alyssa's back. Kagami needed to swing this match back in her favor but she also needed to humiliate Alyssa. So after jumping on Alyssa's back Kagami would quickly reach for Alyssa's bottoms to give the girl a painful wedgie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:02 am

The Bomber clamped a hand over her own mouth as Kagami landed on her back, stifling the sounds of pain so her enemy wouldn't have the pleasure of hearing her scream. Something inside her broke when she was wedgied, though. Right afterwards, despite the pain in her torso and her rear, Alyssa reached back to try and grab Kagami's clothes.

She didn't have much in the way of leverage, but she didn't care. Alyssa wanted to drag her enemy down and start pounding on her again. No, not pound. Perhaps something even worse, if she managed to get the eyepatched girl down to her level!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:07 am

Kagami pulled as hard as she could on Alyssa's panties hoping to get some sort of reaction out of her opponent. Sadly, what Kagami got was a brief trip back down to the mat as Alyssa grabbed her clothes. Kagami groaned as she lay on the mat beside Alyssa trying to figure out what just happened before Alyssa could inflict more pain on the downed Kawaii.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:40 pm

With the two of them side by side, Alyssa had the chance to catch Kagami yet again. Unfortunately for her, her movements were dulled by the damage. She made a grab for the kawaii's arm, hoping she could flip her own body over and get in the position for an armbar before her enemy could escape.

"It's over, Celeste. I'm fucking done with you!" She screamed.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:01 pm

Kagami was still trying to figure out what happened when Alyssa grabbed her arm and mounted her. "Get off of me." Kagami cried out as she would throw some punches towards Alyssa's sides to try and get Alyssa to get off. Kagami was not in a good position as she knew that Alyssa was not going to stop until Kagami was beaten and broken beneath her and Kagami knew she had to stop that from happening.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Yet again, Kagami's punches bit into her side. Alyssa's core was damaged, but she didn't need to lift her enemy right now. With a scream of effort, she finally shifted over and locked her enemy in an armbar, her strong legs holding Kagami's limb still as she cranked as hard as she could. It was getting to the point where she had to be really careful about how she approached this. As long as she remained composed, she couldn't just take hits without a care!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:00 am

Kagami managed to get a few shots off on Alyssa but it wasn't enough to stop Alyssa as she locked in her hold. Kagami bit her lip in pain as she would try to punch at Alyssa's legs but the pain was starting to become too much. "Let go of me." Kagami would say weakly as her punches would become weaker as the pain in her arm was really wearing Kagami down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next