Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank - Page 3 Empty Re: AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank

Post by bricktown Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:02 am

Hearing Kagami's scream, Alyssa realized that maybe, just maybe she was going a little overboard. This wasn't softcore at all, was it? This was just violence. Of course, the Bomber then reasoned that if she had been sane enough to cleanly separate the two, she probably wouldn't have even joined the tournament, much less the promotion itself. Barely anybody here was sane, in her opinion.

Still, she'd have some fun with the whole softcore concept.

"Fluff you, you motherfluffing fluffer! I'm going to fluff you right up the keister!" She said mockingly, reaching down to try and break Kagami's guard so she could begin to slap the kawaii across the face.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank - Page 3 Empty Re: AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:17 am

Kagami was still holding her face in pain when Alyssa pulled her hands from her face. "Screw you!" Kagami would manage to say before Alyssa slapped her across the face. Kagami was stunned for a moment as she was not expecting such an attack from Alyssa. After a moment Kagami would move hr hand to her cheek to try to stop the stinging as Kagami tried to deal with the fact that Alyssa was far more aggressive than Kagami was.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:12 pm

Alyssa loved the sensation of her hand against Kagami's cheek. In fact, she just had to do it again and again. This time, she went for a backhanded slap on the opposite cheek. If the kawaii couldn't handle Alyssa's slaps, then the Bomber would keep on beating her!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:56 am

Kagami was still holding her cheek in pain as Alyssa's hand slammed into her other cheek for a nasty backhand slap. Kagami was then assaulted by a flurry of slaps from Alyssa causing Kagami cheeks to become bright red as her head snapped back and forth from the slaps. Kagami had tears in her eyes as she tried to cover her face to stop Alyssa from slapping her. "Stop that!" Kagami would manage to scream out between slaps.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:45 pm

"Yeah, I should, shouldn't I?" Alyssa mocked. Her breaths were hot and uneven, as if she was experiencing a rather fearsome sort of mental collapse. Alright, fine. If she didn't want to get hit, then the Bomber would make her beg to get a beatdown. Reaching down towards the crying kawaii, the monstrous girl went to grab one of her enemy's arms so she could lock Kagami down in an Americana!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:32 am

Kagami was doing her best to shield her face from the slapping onslaught when Alyssa finally stopped. Kagami was about to let out a sigh of relief before Alyssa applied her hold. Kagami let out a scream of pain as Alyssa began to assault her arm causing Kagami a lot of pain. Kagami would try her best to punch at Alyssa to break free as she bit her lower lip to deal with the pain as tears still fell from her eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:42 pm

"Nngh! Bitch, try that again. I dare you."

Alyssa felt a throbbing in the spot where she was hit. Kagami's fist wasn't light at all, as expected of somebody who managed to fight her way through to the finals. That said, it wasn't enough to dislodge her right away. The Bomber cranked harder, the pressure inside her building up like a pressure cooker. When she blew, things were going to get even worse.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:26 am

Kagami was biting her lip as hard as she could and Kagami could taste a bit of blood as she tried to endure the pain. Kagami didn't want to submit but the pain was starting to get unbearable. However, Kagami was no quitter and she would begin to punch at Alyssa's legs as hard as she could. "Let go of me!" Kagami would scream out to try and encourage herself to keep fighting.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:59 am

Alyssa snarled in rage, though she considered letting go. If she couldn't make Kagami tap here, she needed her legs in working order to get the advantage again. And from the looks of it, she had more fight than the Bomber had grip. With a look of pure hatred, Alyssa disengaged the hold, preferring to scramble away so she could get her footing without being taken down. Even a kawaii like Kagami could get one over her if she got careless.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:10 am

As Alyssa let go of Kagami, Kagami curled into a ball and cradled her arm to try and soothe the pain. Kagami was in a bad position as Alyssa's brutal assault was leaving Kagami beaten and defenseless. Kagami knew she had to fight back or at least get on her feet again. So, Kagami would clench her fists and roll onto her stomach before slowly getting onto her knees. Kagami would then try to stumble to her feet hoping that she could recover enough before Alyssa assaulted her again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next