Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own - Page 3 Empty Re: Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:49 am

She was a little winded, and Karen had just shown that she was the sort of person who could make you pay if you went into things half-cocked. The smart thing to do at this point would be to take it slow, suss out her opponent's weaknesses, come up with a competant strategy.

Liberty wasn't known for doing the 'smart thing', though. More doing the 'reckless' thing. And the 'fun' thing. So that was what she went for.

Liberty bounced off the ropes and went straight for Karen, storming across the ring like a runaway freight train. She didn't have anything fancy in mind, she just wanted to establish the pecking order. The best way to do that was with with a shoulder tackle, crashing right into Karen. She was eager to see just how stout this bitch was.

Back to top Go down

Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own - Page 3 Empty Re: Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own

Post by scorn53 Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:54 am

For once playing the smart game, Karen was ready for Liberty when she came flying in. Well, as ready as she could be, when a woman her size came trying to spear her. She'd brace heavily, before being pushed back slightly, edging closer to the ropes.

Hooking her arms under Libertys, the two powerhouses wrestled for control, Karen trying to find a way to maybe put Libertys face straight through one of the many weapons littering the ring near the two.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:57 am

The referee had an interesting dilemma. She wanted to, of course, not to be crushed by the rampaging bulls that were currently stampeding around the ring. On the other hand, there was so much crap around the ring that she was having a bit of a problem with that. When Liberty plowed into Karen and drove her back, the poor girl almost got bowled over when because of a downed table that was in the worst possible place for her.

Liberty, on the other hand, had much simpler things to think about. All that really mattered to her was dealing out the most damage in the shortest amount of time, and having fun while she did. So far, Karen was fitting - the fight was sloppy, grueling, and completely lacking in any finesse. Perfect.

There was a problem, though, as they wrestled and struggle for dominance: Liberty wanted to hit Karen, but her arms were tied up. Luckily, she did have one other option, and she went for it when she straightened, pulled back, then jerked forward and slammed their skulls with the headbutt to end all heabutts.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:45 am

Given their positioning, the smart money would of been on Karen. Sure, she'd just had quite the hefty character ram her shoulder hard into her. But taking her semi-controlled breathing into account, she arguably had this covered. Gripping under her opponents arms from a higher position, her list of counters was near endless-from tripping her eager foe, or perhaps pulling her into a straight waist lock, where Karen could cause all sorts of trouble.

Given that Libertys head was resting next to the curvy blondes stomach, a head butt was near out of the question. Karen however, been easily the slower of the two, didn't have a response as her foe quickly pulled back, before unleashing one, cracking Karen square on the forehead.

Eyes near watering instantly, she'd release her hold on Liberty, before trying to step back, and rub her aching wound.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:24 pm

You wouldn't think two humans heads colliding would make all that much noise - especially in a stadium filled with over 10,000 screaming fans. But most human skulls weren't quite as thick as Karen and Liberty's. When their heads tapped, you could hear it all the way in the cheap seats.

Liberty on the other hand, couldn't hear much at all over the ringing in her ears, as she stumbled back and reeled from the blow. Her back found itself leaning against the ropes, mirroring Karen as the two twin stood across from each other. ”Okay,” She had a few rapid blinks. ”Not my best idea, I’ll freely admit.”

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:36 pm

Whilst Liberty was more leaning on the ropes, the hefty blonde Karen was essentially hung over them, her right arm up and over the rope whilst her left tried to slap some sense into her head.

Her eyes almost spun, before they finally halted, her vision returning as to her luck Liberty seemed to take just as much from the hit as her. She eventually pulled herself off the rope, giving her head one final slap to try and halt the dizziness. "Fucking..." her apparent insult seemed to fade off into nothing, as she finally recovered from the numbing hit.

Her teeth bared, the tall blonde would bend down, looking to pick up one of the numerous chairs Liberty had previously dotted the ring mat with. If Liberty was going to get aggressive with Karen, then you could be damn sure Karen would try to return the favour.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:55 am

Liberty was a big girl. She could take her hits. Hell, she liked taking her hits, figured it wasn’t a good match unless she’d made a sizeable addition to her list of bruises. But there weren’t too many who could throw them as heavy as Karen just did, and by the time she recovered, her opponent was back up, grabbing a chair that was no doubt meant to be wrapped around her head.

As Liberty bounced off the ropes and came barreling back towards her opponent, it occurred to her that she should, perhaps, rethink her course of action. She considerd this for all of two seconds, then continued.

Liberty charged towards Karen once again, this time bring her leg up as she ran, trying to hit her foe with a Big Boot on the chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:02 am

Karen felt like the Grim Reaper picking up his scythe, as her big figure pulled itself straight, the legs of the chair in each hand. She wasted no time, stepping forward, her body bringing itself back as the chair went over her head, intending to put enough power into this one hit for it to be THE one hit to end the match.

She'd soon find her plan in shreds however, as the reckless Liberty launched herself forward, her foot raising the height it needed to hit the blonde square on her chin. Already bent back, the kick only pushed her further, as she collapsed straight to the floor, the chair falling just near the edge of the ring as her arms went spread eagle for the time being.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:11 am

And down she went!

"Ha!" Liberty allowed herself a quick yelp of triump after the kick connected on Karen's chin - half because of the result and half because she actually pulled it off. Kicks weren't exactly her wheelhouse, but planting her heel on some deserving bitch's chin? That, she was certainly down with.

Landing the blow was immensely satisfying, but Liberty wanted more. Just a bit more.

When Karen went down, Liberty went up. More specifically, she jumped up, kicked her legs out, and tried to land butt-first on the blond's stomach. This was a solid looking girl the hardcore champion was fighting, so it would be a rough landing. But it would be much, much worse for her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Karens arms quickly went from spread eagle, to hands covering her chin. She was lucky, if anything, that the boot came down on her hard chin, rather than her nose, where the force would of surely broken it. Still, she grunted that the fact a women her size had just been knocked to the ground, with a big boot of all things.

Considering Libertys so far aggressive nature, Karen expected a follow up, her eyes finally allowed to see through gaps in her fingers as she saw her aggressive foe close the distance. Then Liberty jumped up, and from Karen's point of view, she nearly flew.

Seeing her foes legs extend, she knew what was coming, as that rear came crashing towards her. She'd try to curl up in a defensive ball, but it was far too late, as that significant figure squashed the air right out of Karen, ass first. Karens legs and arms again went limp, as Liberty simply sat her big butt on the hefty blonde.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next