Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Lobo, LunarWolf, Person, RadiantKarna332, shanecawf, Sylvie, ThatOneGuy

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking for matches

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm by Harrier

Once again, I am looking for matches/backstage stuff, especially for Gina and Barb Wire(solo or team).

Please look into my blog for more informations if you are interested. I am as much interested into playing with new players who met my mimimum requirements than with people I literally played years ago. Of course I am also open for your ideas. As I am bathing in my aura of self gratulation right now for all of that, I guess I can say that all of my posting partners could count on me to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Mentor: Looking for a Helping Hand

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Sylvie

Hey AFW,

My girl Suki Mizushima is about to finish her first match. Suki's learning that she's not the strongest girl at the AFW--not by a long shot. In fact, she's below-average, and if her sister Kaida watches these matches at all, she will see Suki destroyed, in humiliating fashion...repeatedly.  

Pobre chica! Frankly, Suki is headed into dark, lonely spaces I'm not quite ready for her descend into yet, so I'm looking for a mentor who can catch Miss Mizushima before she falls too far. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

open for rps and matches

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 pm by kiranar

It has been a while since I posted to offer my characters for matches or Rps. Any of the characters are available the matches I will mainly stick to non hentai for now message me if with your ideas.

Comments: 0

A Spar for Fame

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Spar for Fame

Post by Zithpith on Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:28 pm

‘Okay good news, didn’t bite through my tongue,’ Vita thinks to herself as she checks her tongue.

The bad news started when she felt a sharp stab of pain lance up her leg. She turns her head to try and look at Heather when another stomp makes her yelp in pain. A third stomp bites into the back of her knee driving a proper scream from Vita’s lips. ‘Was this crazy bitch trying to break my legs?’

“H-hey stop w- ahhgh! wait aren’t we just sparing!” Vita pleads between stomps, though she doubts that Heather will actually stop.

After the fourth stomp Vita will try to get onto her hands and knees desperately trying to stand up before Heather could stomp her into the mat.

-Madison
Zithpith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:56 am

Heather didn't know how much damage her stomps were really doing to her opponent. She just wanted to soften up Vita's legs for a submission hold, but it seemed by Vita's body language that her stomps were dealing tremendous damage. "I'm not breaking your legs. I'm just trying to take away that quickness you have. It's called strategy" Heather said as she stomped down on Vita's legs. Vita would start to try to make her way back up to a vertical base. Heather would stalk her sparring opponent from behind and deliver a chop block to the back of Vita's left knee for some more damage. It was clear that Heather had a target on Vita's left leg.
321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:51 am

Vita might have been exaggerating the damage Heather was doing or maybe she was just sore from her exercise. Regardless she was in no mood to keep on being a punching bag. As she almost gets to her feet Heather driving her shoulder into Vita’s knee sends the redhead her hands and knees. She bites back a yelp of pain as she clutches her knee.

She tries to grab onto the lowest rope to pull herself up, while kicking at Heather more to keep her back than anything else.

-Madison
Zithpith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top