Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 3:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 2:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail) - Page 8 Empty Re: Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:13 pm

Jack laughed, while Lapin attacked him with various kisses, "You know I could take you on in any kind of match! As for what I want.....well , I'll need to think about that one. Nut I wat to know what YOU want. It's your turn Lapin."

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail) - Page 8 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail) - Page 8 Empty Re: Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail)

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:34 pm

"What I want.." Lapin mumbled in consideration, thinking about what Jack had just said before abruptly acting on instinct alone, going against her usual ways and throwing herself on-top of her lover, looking down into his eyes with the same lust which was present not long ago.

"Take me on in any kind of match..? Even an officially organised bedroom hentai match..?" Lapin spoke out with a seductive whisper, showing an off-character amount of confidence as her face began to flush a bright crimson once again.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:41 pm

When Lapin suddenly turned the tables on him, Jack let out a small gasp, looking up at the rabbit who was pinning him to the bed with a look of lust. The sudden change in her personality left him blushing.
"Yeah...even a bedroom hentai match." he managed to get out.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:06 pm

Continuing to give Jack the same look Lapin would gradually lean in even closer, close enough for the two of their faces to very nearly be touching. "Even if the loser of the match had to pleasure the winner even further..? You sure you could take losing to me like that..? Frosty.. Boy.." The usually timid rabbit went on, outright challenging her lover.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:13 pm

Jack's heartbeat seemed to intensify the closer they got, until it was hammering in his ribcage, "I...uhhh.....Yeah! Even if I have to pleasure you. If I lose that is!"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:37 pm

"Well it's settled then!" Lapin would sing out, suddenly snapping back into her bubbly state as she fell next to Jack once more, almost completely devoid of lustfulness until she turned to her lover with a joyous smile. "Hope you enjoy the taste of my bunny womanhood!" She hummed confidently, playfully taunting her companion.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:42 pm

Jack laughed at her. She sure seemed happy today, though it was odd that she switched personalities so quickly, "Well don't get ahead of yourself, Lapin. I bet by the end of the match, you'll be sucking on MY manhood."

To emphasize his point, he would go and grind his body against her for a moment.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:55 pm

"Eheh! Only in your dreams icy! This time I've got the match in the bag!" Lapin giggled, able to show a decent amount of confidence for once due to her feeling perfectly comfortable around Jack. Her face unwillingly lighting up even further as she felt his member rubbing up against her.

"But you can deal with that defeat when we get to it. Love you sweetheart." Lapin went on with the same confidence, calming down slightly as she snuggled down into her pillow, preparing to finally go to sleep.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:04 pm

Snuggling down with her, Jack kissed her softly for one last time, before whispering in her ear, "Love you too baby."

With a sigh, his blue eyes slowly closed and the spirit drifted off to sleep, basking in the warmth from Lapin's body.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8