Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz - Page 5 Empty Re: On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:34 pm

"Ah! Ow!" Sig whined as Emily began to spank her ass after securing her legs under her own. "S-stop that, you!" she protested, slightly blushing from the embarrassment while trying to squirm as much as she could.

She was trapped securely under her opponent however, and could do little to stop Emily to have her way as it was. Still, Sig wasn't going to make it too easy for the girl and would try to keep struggling in order to annoy her opponent.

Back to top Go down

On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz - Page 5 Empty Re: On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz

Post by Panda Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:38 pm

Emily giggled at Sig's indignation, before her struggling started to get to her, the German's at least posing the possibility of unbalancing her.

"Then how about you stop squirming around like that," Emily shot back, her hands clamping down on Sig's ass and gripping tightly, her nails digging into the soft ass.

Man, I've almost forgotten how fun this can be.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:56 pm

"Oww...!" Sig grimaced as she felt the fingers of Emily dug onto her rear skin. "I thought this was supposed to be the fun part..."

With her opponent still trapping her, the blonde would try to struggle some more, although she probably wouldn't be able to keep her defiance for too long in this position. The pressure from the hold would exhaust her faster if she kept squirming helplessly like this after all, and it'd only serve her opponent's purpose.

Then again, Emily was also able to weaken her in more than one way if she remained trapped like this. It's quite the dilemma for the captured girl indeed.

"Nnnghh... get off already..." she hissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:00 pm

"It would be the fun part," Emily admitted, "If you would let it be the fun part. Ah well."

Digging in a bit deeper for a while longer, Emily decided that that was enough and started sliding her hands in towards Sig's exposed folds.

"Well, I suppose this'll be the fun part anyway," Emily said, "Though the question remains, which of us will be having more fun with this?"

With that, Emily slid a few fingers into Sig's folds, probing about curiously as the redhead watched the blonde's reaction.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Sig grunted as Emily's fingers pushed deeper into her butt cheeks, although thankfully the girl didn't do it for too long. In return, however, her opponent slided her hands towards her exposed sex instead, drawing a soft gasp from the trapped girl. The moment she felt the fingers of Emily slipped into her womanhood, Sig's resistance ceased as she moaned and wriggled a bit, her cheeks slightly blushing again.

"Oo...ooh... I-I wonder about it myself..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:21 pm

"Well, I suppose we'll find out," Emily said with a giggle, looking up at the monitor to find that the camera had long since zoomed in on the action, "Oh, look at that. Everyone's getting a good view, it seems. Even you."

With that, Emily slid her fingers deeper still into Sig's folds, her thumb working at the German's clit with equal fervor.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:31 pm

"H-haaa... ahhnn...!" Sig moaned louder as Emily's fingers slided deeper while the girl's thumb massaging her clit, the sensation made her writhe within her restrain, her head rolled back.

She barely paid any attention to the screen for a while, but listening to her opponent and the crowds's roaring, the girl probably said the truth about everyone having a good view. As for herself, Sig preferred to look at Emily as the girl teased her rather than staring at the zoomed image of her sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:50 pm

As Emily looked down, she found herself staring at Sig, unable to help but note how cute the German was like this. Smiling down at the girl, Emily sped up her fingers, pumping harder and stroking faster as she tried to get everything she could out of the girl.

"My my," Emily remarked, bringing her free hand down to stroke Sig's cheek, "Don't you just look adorable all pinned down like that? Want me to make you cum?"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:56 pm

With Emily picking up her fingering pace, so did Sig's moaning picked its volume and frequency. The stroking hand on her cheek only made her blush deeper, and as the arousal was piling up, her defiance began to drift away. She could feel herself driven closer and closer towards an orgasm, and it made her felt a little submissive towards her opponent.

"Ahmm... mmff... y-yessss... ooohhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:04 pm

"Well, I suppose that answers my question, no?" Emily taunted, "Looks like you really do enjoy this."

With that, the redhead sped up the rate at which her fingers worked once more, part of her wondering how the girl would sound when she came. Offhandedly, the redhead decided to sit down a bit more on Sig's face, grinding her sex into the girl's face in spite of knowing that Sig had a ready counter for it.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next