Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match(Complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match(Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:18 pm

"Heh, embarassed yet?" Tomomi taunted. She tightened her grip on Ashley's ankles. "You know how you hit me in my crotch?" Tomomi said, "Well, now it's my turn." With a swift movement, Tomomi slammed the heel of her boot into Ashley's womanhood, pulling on Ashley's legs to add extra punch and keep her secure. Tomomi, however, didn't remove her boot. Instead, she began to grind on Ashley's pussy, intending to not just inflict pain but pleasure as well.

Last edited by 265 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:17 am; edited 3 times in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match(Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match

Post by Jessica Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:33 pm

Ashley started to moan loudly,not able to resist much more. She bit her bottom lip strongly. She was starting to feel pretty dazed now. Her arms fell limp to her sides as she knew that they wouldnt help her out of the move,knowing that Tomomi was strong enough to keep her boot down.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Tomomi kept up the pressure, sure now that Ashley wouldn't be able to fight back. She ground down harder on Ashley's crotch, certain now that wet noises were coming out, exactly what she was aiming for.

"Now, will you give, or will I have to make you cum?" Tomomi asked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:14 am

" I...I...." Ashley just reached to mutter out as her opponent started to apply even more pressure on her crotch. She couldnt resist it anymore,and so,she picked the first option.

" I give!! " Ashley screamed as she tapped her hand several times on the mat.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:37 am

"There, that's a good girl," Tomomi said. She let go of Ashley's legs and removed her foot from Ashley's crotch/ Tomomi got up, wiping her boot on the ground. She walked up beside Ashley, extending a hand to help the redhead get up.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:43 am

Ashley didnt know what to do. After such an humillating moment,would she grab her opponent's hand? . She thought about it for a second,and decided to forget about it and accept Tomomi's help. She wasnt a good loser,but at least she was trying.

"I guess...that was a good match. But I'll beat you next time!! "

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:49 am

"Heh," Tomomi said, "Alright then. But lets make a promise. No more low blows, from me or you, ok?"

Tomomi let go of Ashley's hand once she was steadily on her feet. She knelt down to pick up the scraps of Ashley's panties. "I'll buy you some new ones," Tomomi said, handing them back to Ashley with a slight blush on her face.

"Umm... about that last move," Tomomi said, "I think I went a little too far. Forgive me, I shouldn't have done that..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:06 am

Ashley grabbed her panties,blushing sloghtly and put it into her pocket. " Yeah yeah,thanks. " And when Tomomi made her remember of that last move,she blushed darkly again,remembering the pain and humiliation that move brought her.

" Okay okay....I forgive you..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:53 am

^.^ Tomomi smiled, giving Ashley a big hug. "Thank you!" Tomomi said. She squeezed tightly, then let go and walked to the ropes. Before she left the ring, she turned back to say one last thing.

"Don't be so angry all the time ne?" Tomomi said, "A lovely girl like you should be more happy. Anger won't solve your problems, but being happier and tackling them with a positive attitude will make them more bearable."

Tomomi left the ring, slipping between the ropes and walking away.

Tomomi Watanabe wins with Submission

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match(Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match(Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7