Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match(Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match(Complete) Empty Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match(Complete)

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Thomas Drake stood outside the changing room his newly aquired star, Tomomi Watanabe. He wasn't quite sure what to make of this idol, as she had both success and failure in her short career. Indeed, she had come to Starlight Productions almost out of desperation, as her previous company had pretty much collapsed. "An idol like her is a hard catch," Thomas thought, "So why did her company get rid of her?"

His thoughts were cut off when Tomomi opened the door. She was even more pretty with her makeup on.

"Thanks for giving me this chance Mr. Drake," Tomomi said, "You won't regret it."

"I hope I won't," Thomas replied, "Well, it's time for your debut match, you ready?"

Tomomi nodded, absent-mindedly adjusting her top almost suggestively. She smiled, then walked out from backstage onto the ramp. The song "nO LimiT" by the newly formed band Eclipse played over the speakers, with Tomomi's voice singing. She entered the ring, waving to the crowd.

"Now who's my opponent today?â™️ª" Tomomi said with her sing-song voice.

Last edited by 265 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match(Complete) Empty Re: Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match

Post by Jessica Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:02 pm

As Tomomi's theme song stopped, "So cold" by Breaking Benjamin started to sound on the loudspeakers. The lights focused on the redhead girl who came out from the backstage,not in the mood to play but to fight. She walked down the ramp ignoring the crowd's cheerings and booings. She just let out a sigh as she closed her eyes. "Alright. I'm not going to lose now." Ashley climbed into the ring and stared at her opponent. She didnt seem too rough.

" I am your opponent. My name is Ashley. "

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match(Complete) Empty Re: Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Tomomi watched her opponent coming down the ramp carefully, noting how the girl recieved both cheers and boos. She seemed cold, angry, and slightly intimidating. Her words spoke of a challenge to Tomomi, a challenge to see which girl would end up being better.

"A fight like this? Ohh, I can't wait!" Tomomi thought.

"I'm Tomomi Watanabe! Pleased to meet you!â™️ª" Tomomi said, adding a musical lilt to her voice.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:33 pm

"I would be lying if I said it's nice to meet you. So,lets just start." Ashley said as she leaned back on her corner,the ropes keeping her arms from falling to her sides. She gave Tomomi one last death stare,just to make her feel a bit afraid and maybe intimidated.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Tomomi's eyes widened when she heard Ashley's comment. "I see," Tomomi said. She didn't say anything more, though her eyes seemed downcast and troubled. Ashley did not know just how much of an impact saying those few words had on Tomomi, a fallen idol desperately trying to get her wings back.

Tomomi left her corner and went into the center of the ring. She settled into a defensive stance, readying herself for what she knew would be an onslaught from Ashley.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:54 pm

Ashley left her corner as well,fire in her eyes. She was decided to win this match,no matter what. She walked towards her opponent with a serious look in her face and,if she was allowed to get really close,she would attempt to go for a punch to Tomomi's gut to make her double herself.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:28 am

The suddenness of Ashley's attack surprised Tomomi, the punch connecting solidly and knocking the air out of Tomomi's belly. She bent over, gasping. Her exposed gut showed a red mark where Ashley struck her.

"Not even any warning?" Tomomi gasped, "How unfair..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:18 am

Ashley,thinking that she could finish the match right there,would force Tomomi's head between her legs and lock her arms to her back. Then,if everything goes according to her plan,she would jump and attempt to connect a pedigree,hitting her opponent's head against the mat.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:40 am

Tomomi certainly was surprised by Ashley's first move, but she wasn't going to let that happen again. She hadn't recovered completely from the punch when Ashley decided to trap her head and attempt a finisher. Her arms got trapped behind her back, unable to provide any kind of resistance. Ashley landed the Pedigree, hurting Tomomi's head considerably and nearly knocking her out. But of course, even after this move, Tomomi would still have enough in her to not be pinned for more than one count.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Ashley just turned back. She didnt put enough power in that pedigree,and that's why she knew it couldnt have knocked out Tomomi. She slowly started to climb on top of the turnbuckle,and then sat on top of the post. She let out a sigh and waited for her opponent to stand up,not wanting to finish her right there.

"Come on. I know you can do more than that."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match(Complete) Empty Re: Tomomi Vs. Ashley- Debut Match(Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next