Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lucy Grange vs Shinji Okazaki

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Shinji Okazaki - Page 4 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Shinji Okazaki

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:25 pm

Lucy was wondering just how the hell did she end up in that situation? She must have been sloppy, considering her opponent of course. Ms Grange gave her all whenever it was time to throw down in the squared circle, but she had underestimated her enemy. Shinji could have done some proper damage with that armbar if given the chance, the British girl had been in that sort of situation before back when she was wrestling indie.

After getting free of the hold the young woman took the chance to hold her attacked arm, it wasn't broken or anything like that. Still it did feel a tad hurt, numb in movements. Lucy still had another though, and that meant she was still in this. Her crossdressing opponent seemed intent on trying to press whatever advantage he got from this, using the nearby ropes to spring up and try to plant a double foot stomp down on Ms Grange.

It reminded her of one of her Brother's attacks, only when he did it it was on the turnbuckles. And hurt a hell of a lot more considering he was a big guy, so Ms Grange applied that to this situation. It was time for a tactical withdraw, Lucy quickly got down and made to quickly roll under the bottom rope. Get to the outside and away from the attack, the British girl would keep an eye on the enemy. She bought herself time, and she needed to make good on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:41 am

Shinji's two legs impacted into Lucy's body. It felt good as Shinji fell to the ground next to her. One of his attacks hit, and hit pretty dang hard. Sure, that didn't spell out the end of the match but it sure was nice. And the crowd, which had marked Shinji as completely hopeless, were beginning to show a little, well, hope, with a big round of applause for the move. Shinji's heart raced and adrenaline coursed through his body; the crossdresser was feeling fantastic.

And then Lucy simply rolled away. The boy was too inexperienced, too docile to follow up on his attack. He sat up to find nobody next to him, like he did most mornings. The boy hauled himself up and then walked to the perimeter of the ring, to try and spot his British opponent. He found her prowling the outside of the ring and giggled.

"Did you go outside because you are afraid of me, Miss Lucy? Or did you just want to see up my skirt?" His voice was flirty and fun. A big smile seemed to be entrenched on his face. It wasn't meant as a taunt, or anything too serious, he was just goofing off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Shinji had gotten lucky, that was all. Lucy had dominated the fight early on, it was also because of Ms Grange's sportsmanship that this match was still going on. Still the crossdresser should be thankful that he wasn't facing a monster, but rather a British schoolgirl. Lucy might have been seen as a wisecracker, but she knew the ring. That was why she made that withdraw, and you never powered out when the ropes were right there. Sometimes you needed to fall back, and then go on the counterattack.

It seemed that Shinji was trying to boast, that was cute. Really it was, Lucy stood outside the ring. Gritting her teeth, the ref was starting to count. But the British girl knew she had a ten count and it was only one, she had time. And Shinji was in place, time to move and attack.

"You know what?" Lucy said, and suddenly she'd reach her arms out and grab hold of Shinji's ankles. And Ms Grange would aim to yank them out from under him, and drag him to the outside with her. "I think we all just got a good look there huh?" the British girl would state, with what Shinji said he was just begging for that comment in the mind of Lucy.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Shinji regretted taunting. It always had a way of coming back up and biting him on the ass. Shinji foolishly did not believe that anything bad would befall him as Lucy moved towards him. He wasn't sure what was going through his head, or why he had that particularly non-competitive thought. His footing was pulled out from under him and the boy hit the mat. Then with a tug he was out of the ring.

And true to form, his lovely little panties were on display for the world to see. His hubris was punished. That would be the last time Shinji would ever taunt. Until the next match, or whenever it would be funny. But until then, no way, no how. The cold arena floor was hardly a better bed than the mat was, and Shinji was not feeling too rested when he collided with it. He howled in pain.

"I am sorry, Lucy." He said while getting up. "It was foolish of me to say such a thing." Shinji nodded his head in contrition to his opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Lucy got Shinji there, just as planned. The way he stood there he was just begging for it, at least from the mind of the British girl. In a match it didn't matter the match type or who you were facing, you never became open if you could let it. There had been times back in the indie circuit where that cost you the W.

After dragging Shinji's sorry ass out the squared circle Lucy took a couple of steps back, admiring her handiwork. The ref was counting to three, and Ms Grange looked at the ref before focusing quickly back on the crossdresser. "Well hey, nothing wrong with trash talking. But just keep it out the fight." Lucy dryly muttered, raising her eyebrows.

Still now that Shinji had been tossed out the ring, Lucy was content to get moving. Countout was a pain regardless of the win or loss, considering one of her matches had ended in that manner. With that in mind the British schoolgirl made to grab hold of Shinji and toss him right back into the ring, making to get herself back into the ring after rolling him in.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:17 pm

Shinji was particularly excited to be outside the ring. It felt so scandalous. The fans were practically on top of him, and any mistake would mean a trip to the hard, cement floor. The stakes were so high now! Although he tried to be contrite, he couldn't; his big goofy grin reappeared on his face. This was real.

Then Lucy had to go and ruin everything. "Huh?" he said as he was seized by a strong hand. Next thing he knew, he was staring down at the white expanse of canvas. He wasn't in that much pain, not significantly more than he had been five minutes prior, but his fun time outside the ring was cut short. Part of him knew it was for the better, as anyone outside the ring could be counted out. But still, why rain on his parade?

The boy decided to try and get some more offense is. He ambled towards his opponent and launched a formless, weak punch. Maybe that would get him going a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:39 pm

Lucy was moving in, she had a plan. And if she got it set up right then it would possibly spell victory for the British girl, she just needed to get into position for it. Shinji wasn't really strong, Ms Grange had assumed that. So this would factor into the attack, but it had to be done in the ring. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to follow up for a victory.

Of course Shinji wasn't going to lie down and take this, nobody ever did. Ms Grange had managed to get into the ring, but the crossdresser had went for a punch. It was a punch right? It felt more like a poking bitch slap, still it did take Lucy by surprise for a little bit. She blinked twice, and then winced a little.

But Lucy had taken far, far worse attacks. And she wasn't going to take that lying down, she didn't back in school and she didn't in the squared circle. She moved forth and fired out her right elbow onto Shinji's jaw, and then proceeded to move to the left. So that the turnbuckles were behind her, but she still had room to move. The bait had been laid, if Shinji just got a bit closer.....

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:54 pm

The punch landed. It didn't land hard, and Lucy did just sort of no selling it. The crossdresser could not say he was surprised. When his fist flew from his body he could tell that it wasn't going to do much. Hell, it probably hurt Shinji more than it hurt Lucy, as pangs shot up his arm and rattled his funny bone. Shinji tried to shake it out to no avail. But lo and behold, another opportunity presented itself.

Shinji inched forward, cautiously, nervously. For his troubles, he was paid an elbow to the jaw. Shinji took a few steps back from the pain, but then kept moving forward again. He reckoned that if he had Lucy back against the turnbuckle he would have some sort of advantage, and felt like he was sucked in to the vacuum Lucy laid for him.

There some small part of his brain that recognized that he was making a mistake, that he was playing right in to Lucy's hands. He ignored it and pressed on. The hair on the back of his neck stood up. Was it really going to be that bad? "Miss Lucy you are so pretty..." he beamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:14 pm

Shinji just fell for it, hook line and bloody sinker. It made sense to keep Lucy close in the squared circle, a big guy could use his strength and force the British girl to stay still. Where they could then lay on the hurt, but Shinji wasn't a big guy nor was he very strong. The plan was to set up the crossdresser for the fall, and score the win.

Ms Grange wasn't fazed by Shinji's words, she was no stranger to sentences being tossed at her. Usually it was a "Damn you brat!" or a "Bullshit!" whatever. All that mattered was that Shinji got in close, in what he thought was going to be an easy lockdown of the British girl. Oh he was in for a treat, Lucy licked her upper lip slowly.

*Closer, closer....* she thought to herself, then when Shinji neared close Lucy would suddenly yell out "Gotcha pretty boy!" Lucy would grab hold of her opponent, applying a three quarter facelock to face the turnbuckles. And then Ms Grange would rush forth while holding Shinji, aiming to bust out a beautiful Shiranui! The British girl using the turnbuckles to run up them to make the move far easier to perform, the crowd would get a brief glimpse of Lucy's union jack panties hidden under her skirt. But then she'd come back down, landing safely on her front. Sadly though Shinji would be landing hard, right on his back with Lucy on top near his upper body. Gravity could be one mean mofo, and sadly the crossdresser was going to learn that the hard way.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:17 pm

Shinji had no idea what the hell he was just hit with. At some point in the beautiful move, his face was grabbed, and then something else happened, and then the crowd went nuts, and then something else happened and the boy was on his back with his dazzling opponent right on top of him. The boy would have groaned, but he had all of the wind knocked out of him.

And in a metaphorical sense, the winds were no longer in his sails. That was the final, definitive end to any momentum he might have built up. All wrestling matches had a sort of ebb and flow to them, and this one was rapidly flowing out of the poor boy's grasp.

The crossdresser couldn't even get up. He breathed out and tried, but the pain was too much for him. Shinji rested back down on the mat. Maybe this one wasn't quite over yet, but he would need nothing sort of laying on hands ot make it out of this one with some dignity intact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next