Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, anime_hentaifighter, Deus001, dragonswill, kerflubble, LARIATO, LunarWolf, noob, Old_Man_Tai, OmegaVan0, RadiantKarna332, Shutter, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Just so y'all know

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am by LtLukas

I am going to a wedding, and will be traveling for the next few days. Sadly, I will not be able to post. But do not worry, I shall return. Sorry to all the people I am delaying.

Comments: 0

Not dead! Sorry!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:02 am by veritech892

Sorry for the recent slowed responses and disappearing act! Life, work, all that stuff, kind of got the jump on me! I'm back now though, promise - or I really hope I'm back now at least. I'll be replying to all the threads I have now, and hopefully I'll be around more now that things seem to (hopefully) be slowing down a bit.

Comments: 0

Purrfect...

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Purrfect...

Post by IndigoDragon on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:52 am

"What made you go through with it? Besides you being here. You were already here for a reason. Was it the way I pampered those pretty feet of yours? Or did you plan to do this from the start?" Eve also was talking in a dream-like state.
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:00 am

Nervously twiddling her thumbs Lapin thought up an appropriate answer to each of the questions before replying in the same way she had spoken earlier. "I-I suppose Its a mixture really.. The whole feet thing got me rather excited.. Then when you told me to be more dominant I saw an opportunity and took it.."

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:04 am

Eve sat up, as well. She, without word, reaches to grab Lapin's leg and wrap her own around it. The cat would then begin to take sniffs again at the rabbits foot. She would stop for a moment to look at her. "...Excited, you say?"
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:10 am

Both feeling and seeing her leg get put into a familiar hold Lapin unwillingly slid back into a laying position. "W-Well yes.. B-But you know its getting pretty late now and maybe it would be best to get to sleep?" She quickly explained.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Eve acknowledged that it was now pretty late... "Fine, fine. We can stop for tonight...As long as you promise to come back soon for more...Fun..." Lapin's heel was quickly bitten by the cat, her teeth sinking into it.
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:32 am

"Mmm.. Fun certainly isn't something which I would avoid.." Lapin replied with a hint of lust in her voice as her previously died down blush returned in abundance, clearly showing that she would in-fact come back again for more 'entertainment'.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:48 am

"Good, good...I wouldnt want you to miss it." Eve releases Lapin's leg and rolls off the bed. Purring, sue walks towards the door, swaying her hips. "You are free to leave in the morning. Tell me when you are going to drop by again. And oh...Don't touch my magic books....Goodnight." Eve slides the door closed
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:21 am

With the excitement finally coming to a close Lapin was left alone to think. Sure she knew that in the future she would come back here, but was it because Eve and her were now friends? Or was it because they were lovers? Or perhaps even both?

Nevertheless Lapin was at last able to get some well needed shut-eye, collecting the blankets she finally went to bed and almost fell asleep in an instant. After a restful sleep she would leave early in the morning, but not before leaving her contact details on a small card on her bed, intent on returning as well as keeping in contact with her kind-hearted previous captor.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:32 am

The End
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content