Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Juli Taikohara vs Itzal

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Juli Taikohara vs Itzal - Page 3 Empty Re: Juli Taikohara vs Itzal

Post by luffy316 Thu May 28, 2009 8:05 pm

Juli would let out another huge grunt as her groin made a magnificently aimed attack on Itzal's foot. Her weight would press down on his leg, but if it held she'd flip over him, landing on her back and her breasts and belly jiggling wildly. "You weasely little shit! How dare you!" She'd growl and hold her crotch again, but lash out with her other hand to try and grab her opponent by the hair.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu May 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Itzal sat up after she went flying over him quickly moving up to his feet avoiding any hair grabbing she was planning on him. He turned backing up out of arms reach looking at her "little maybe weasley probably but shit no." HE shook his leg out glad that his leg had actually held that much weight but it wasn't something he was looking foward to do again.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 31, 2009 9:11 am

Juli tries to keep her seething temper under control, with only limited results. She huffed as she stood back up, bouncing her breasts and gut intimidatingly. "You expect me to surrender to you, little man?" she growled. "You can dive around all you like, but you expect to hold a she-titan like me long enough to get me to surrender? Me, however... you'll be in a puddle of your every fluid when I'm done with you."

She'd notice him shake out his leg and hope for it to work. She'd move in on the side opposite of the leg Itzal used to flip her, keeping her arms up high and defensive. Ideally she'd swing to slap him, winding up catching his arms and making him kick at her, forcing weight on what she hoped was an injured leg.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun May 31, 2009 2:37 pm

Itzal looked at her cocking an eyebrow sighing did he just get a match with all the crazies on accident or was there a force in the universe working against him. "I don't expect anything but if your comparing your self to a she-titan than your expecting a lot. Guess I'll ave to see if I can topple another titan like they have been before though I'm really not looking foward to try it all that much."

As she moved to his opposite side he'd look at her getting ready for what ever she had in store for him. AS she came around with a slap he'd bring his arm up though he was surprised when she instead grabbed a hold of it. He steeped behind his front leg with his opposite leg before firing off a shot from his front leg down instead of up right in to her right knee.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:12 am

The kick shook up Juli's stance, making her bulk betray her as it forced her leg to collapse for a moment, bringing her to one knee. She'd growl and keep hold of Itzal's arm, though, too set on her revenge to let go. She'd try to pull him into her body and grab him in a bearhug, squashing him against her flabby but surprisingly solid body.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Itzal was surprised as she kept a hold of his arm not expecting her to be able to keep a firm grip and was even more surprised that she was pulling him in for a bearhug. Though as he came in towards her stomach his other arm came out of no where and he went short but devestating elbow right to the side of her head.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:49 am

Juli hardly had time to start a curse when the elbow landed near her temple. Her eyes rolled in their sockets and she stumbled to one side, finally releasing Itzal's arm as she landed on her knees. She'd rub her head sorely, wide open in her stunned recovery from the brain-rattling blow that sucked the steam right out of her. Regardless of what Itzal was planning to do, she was surely open to it and sure to be angry about it when her brains settled.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Itzal seeing her go down was already sending another hit her way this time it was a very fast and powerful round kick aiming right for her head yet again. He knew that this wasn't the way to win but he needed her more docile than she was now if he planned on winning. Though some how he had to figure a way to humiliate a women who had more fetishes than he has had girlfriends.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:21 am

"Aangh!" Juli grunted and fell awkwardly on her side, bouncing a bit when she hit the mat after the kick. She'd kick her feet out randomly and amateurishly, not even likely to be in Itzal's direction. She'd hold her head groaning, trying to buy much-needed time to recover from the professional blows before she could be up to her old self again.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:42 am

Itzal looked at her he couldn't think of many ways to follow up on the flailing woman who out weighed him by a lot but he could use the rest to. He then turned looking at the duffle bags that she had brought with her when they had first entered. He walked over to them quickly quickly picking one up and unzipping it so he could what type of things she had brought for this type of match maybe finding somethign useful though he was keeping an eye on her.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next