by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Juli Taikohara vs Itzal

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Juli Taikohara vs Itzal Empty Juli Taikohara vs Itzal

Post by luffy316 Wed May 27, 2009 5:10 am

Humiliation submission. Must be accepted by the winner

Juli entered the arena with a deep, savory breath. Her enormous breasts and belly swelled proudly in the act, giving the crowd a good stunning look at her features. The body is a temple, and she had intended to house an awful lot of followers in it in this league.

"So many fresh eager young faces here," she'd sighed. "How I long to sit on them and make them beg..."

She strode towards the ring, long steps accentuated her thick thighs and bounced her body almost in its entirety. She wore black assless leather chaps, a tight black pair of panties of simliar material clinging to her giant ass. A vest-like top with lace going between her breasts to hold it in place over her full bosom acted as her top, with thigh-high boots, a choker, bright red lipstick completing her accessorizing. She carried a riding crop with her, cracking it curtly when she was partway down the ramp. A humbled but frantic-looking pair of young adults, one man and one woman, ran after her, each toting what looked like a silk duffel bag.

She motioned them to follow closely, and they did so obediently with slightly fearful looks at her. Each only wore bikini-bottom style briefs, the perky-breasted blonde just as topless as the short brown-haired boy. "Lidia. Tyler..." she said expectantly as she reached the ring. They frantically scrambled up the ring apron, throwing her bags outside the ring in her corner before jumping up onto the ring apron and prying the ropes apart. Juli nodded and stepped up, having to duck very low and stick her ass out as she entered, seeming to threaten to rip her bottoms wide open. She entered and threw the crop into the corner with her mysterious bags, and scowled at the minions before waving her hand at them like they were pesky bugs. They scrambled off backstage and Juli ignored them, raising her hands welcomingly to the crowd.

"Your beautiful goddess has arrived," she said in a singsong voice. "Who will be the first to welcome her loving might?"

"

Last edited by 125 on Thu May 28, 2009 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Juli Taikohara vs Itzal Empty Re: Juli Taikohara vs Itzal

Post by Lordoftigers Thu May 28, 2009 1:10 am

"Are you kidding me!" Itzal said to his manager looking at her like she was crazy "what is with these matches I've been put in. It's like everyone of them are something that is supposed to end up with me creaming myself or being humilated. Now you put me in one that is probably going to end up like that with a chick that apparently has more fetishes than I have money." His manager a beatiful women with long black hair, dark brown eyes and olive like skin giggled at his reaction. "O come now Itzal you've done just fine in most of your matches and nothing really horrible has happened so far. In fact you've been quite succesful." Itzal let out a sigh before just admitting defeat "yeah yeah well I think you've got me in to something that I won't come out fine in and I think you know that." She giggled again giving him sly look "maybe but I think your not giving yourself enough credit. You can win but you have to stop doubting yourself like you have been since you've got here."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The song Liars Inc came on as Itzal made his way in to the stadium rubbing his wrist dressed in a bair of blue jeans and a red t-shirt. HE walked down the ramp smiling at all the peopel who were cheering him on he was one guy who had actually amased fans by winning more often than not. He had a calm llok on his face though inside he was still dreading this match even though his manager had told him to stop doubting himself. He got in front of the ring looking at his opponent letting out another sigh before jumping up on to the ring hlding the ropes. HE stepped in between the top one and middle one looking at his opponent one more time before moving to his corner. HE wasn't as upbeat as normal as if he was focused on something completely.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu May 28, 2009 1:27 am

Juli took a few steps from her corner before the bell rang, eying Itzal like a meal. "A bit on the lean side," she said neutrally, apparently to no one in particular. "Interesting look. Could pass for cute, even. But the look..."
Her eyes glimmered. "There's a real spark. Something special. And some fear, I think." She smiled widely at him and patted his head in a condescendingly affectionate way.

"I'll allow it." Unless Itzal reacted, she would stride away to her corner and await the bell, thick ass shaking at him as she did.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu May 28, 2009 1:38 am

Itzal looked at her as she patted his head he kept his hands in his pockets gripping his fists tightly as if he just wanted to hit her for that. As she walked to her corner he pulled one of his hands out his pockets looking at it with a sigh he knew he was in for one hell of a match but at the same time he was actually starting to his manager and stop doubting himself. Still there was still that fear that lingered in him that innocent kid part of him that he had been like when he had first came to the AFW. "Guess we'll see" he said as the bell rang moving towards the middle of the ring waiting for Juli.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu May 28, 2009 2:14 am

Juli advanced on him fearlessly, smirking with a hand on her bulging hips. "Come now, little man. Show your goddess how badly you want her to please you." Her eyes would glance over his crotch and she would raise one hand invitingly, offering the smaller boy a test of strength. She'd move her other hand to meet his if he accepted.

If he refused, she would lash out her free hand to try and grab him by the hair, still leaving her other resting confidently on her hip.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu May 28, 2009 2:21 am

He looked at her as she moved foward she wasn't taking him seriously or thats how it seemed to him. AS she offered her hand for a test of strength he would reach out taking a hold of her hand even though he was smaller. "Please you I think thats pushing it a little bit."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu May 28, 2009 2:33 am

Juli smirked firmer, attempting to twist the lighter boy's arms in either direction and bring him to his knees. If she could manage that, she'd laugh loudly. "Kneeling so soon! This will be oh so much fun!" she'd taunt before sending a kick to his chest with her thick leg.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu May 28, 2009 2:45 am

Itzal might of been lighter but it sure as hell didn't mean he was weaker by any means his body was light but it was also solid he had been training almost as long as he could remember. He kept his arm from being twisted but he sudden't cut in still holding on to her hand though he had brought down his other hand in a hard shot that would smash right in to the inside of Juli's elbow.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu May 28, 2009 3:03 am

"Wha... AGH!" Juli would shout as the blow struck home, breaking her grip on both his hands. "You little shit," she snarled, attempting to grab Itzal in a rough bearhug and trap him between her thick arms and bulging belly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu May 28, 2009 3:09 am

Itzal would duck low as she went for the bear hug using his quicker speed to dodge her not wanting to be trapped in that hold. He then delivered a huge punch right in to the girls crotch though he would roll away quickly if it hit or miss.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next