Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear

Post by Jessica Fri May 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Isabella's eyes suddenly widened when her crotch was slammed onto the sumo's knees. Big was her pain when her bone resulted almost crushed with the move. She lied on the mat there,immediatly holding her mound to calm the pain,and unable to respond,in some kind of state of shock.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear

Post by anegge Sat May 30, 2009 2:53 pm

Kokona put one hand over her mouth and knelt down next to Isabella. "Oh, gosh. Are you okay? you know about the crush part of the Teddy Bear Crush right?" She was torn. She had never seen someone look so hurt over that move, but on the other hand she still wanted to take advantage if the pain her crush had caused. She took Isabella's wrists and pulled them away from her crotch and up into the air starting to tip the girl back for a pin.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 4 GXChUKwThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 4 1BElGMIThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat May 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Isabella's body started to ache really bad as her opponent laid on top of her for the pin. She couldnt resist a second more,the pain was becoming greater and greater. She just hoped that the ref girl finishes the count quickly so Koko gets off her quickly.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat May 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Koko's massive rack had completely enveloped Isabella's in the full body pin and the big old sumo pressed Isabella's wrists down firmly. She grinned and bounced her hips atop the girl's snatch knowing it would be sensitive from all 0of the forced rubbing in the bear hug, not to mention it's ride on her knee. Koko kept up her playful teasing for a second before looking around in surprise. "Pin." she pointed out, not actually wanting to keep Isabella down more than she had to. The referee shrugged and slowly went down on her knees next to them before slowly swinging her hand to the ground, "oooonnnneee." she drawled, clearly stalling so the fans could ogle the girl's in the hot pin as long as possible.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 4 GXChUKwThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 4 1BElGMIThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat May 30, 2009 5:26 pm

Isabella reached to hear the voice of the ref counting really slow. Her spine was just about to break,and fulfilled with anger,she gathered her energies to shout as strong as she could at the ref girl.

"Cant you count a little faster?! I'm dying down hereee!!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat May 30, 2009 5:51 pm

"Yeah. Hurry up!" agreed Koko angrily. It was clear she had won the match, she didn't want to hurt Isabella anymore!

The ref slapped the mat again a bit quicker and repeated "One." Koko shrieked. "Ahh, two comes after one!"
"Oh, yes." responded the ring girl swinging her hand down again, "Two." It had to have been at least ten seconds since the pin had started.
Koko groaned and looked down at the little blue haired girl she had pinned, "I'm sorry." she lamented.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun May 31, 2009 4:56 pm

Isabella smirked at Koko for a second and then shutted her eyes tightly. Her body was in the verge of breaking in half. The teddy bear's weight was completely destroying her bones. She wont last more than 15 seconds more under her opponent. If that happens,her spine would surely get broken and she will have to be out of the wrestling world for at least a month....or more....

"Hurry....up..." Isabella softly muttered with her last energies.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun May 31, 2009 5:51 pm

(We certainly don't want that.)

Koko gave the ref another dirty look, but the referee had already given in to the inevitability of having to count Isabella out. "Three!" she exclaimed which was immediately followed by Koko rolling off Isabella and onto her back as quickly as possible. "You okay, Isabella?" she asked hopefully.

It looked like she would have to come up with a different idea to give the lovely couple a chance in the next match, because the team up had only earned her some kicks to the back. Maybe bed wrestling would be easier on the girls.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:55 am

"Yeah...I guess....But I have been better.....Could you please take me to the infirmary...?" Isabella asked just before suddenly shutting her eyes definitely and falling unconscious right there.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:39 pm

"Yeah, sure thing." Koko agreed happily.
Koko rolled onto her back shutting her eyes for a moment as her back hurt a bit from the girl's attacks. She ran over quickly to Cheryl and tried to shake her awake so the girl wouldn't get left behind. "Hey, Cheryl. Let's go." she told her.

--
Koko will carefully pick the squished form of Isabella cradling the small girl effortlessly in her arms and head off for the hospital ward so Isabella could get some rest.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next