Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Cheryl couldnt do anything to fight Koko's amazing strength,and was whipped toward the ropes,bouncing against them and then being taken down by The Teddy Bear's arm to the mat. She would lie there,spread eagle and completely amazed,her body not responding at the moment.

Isabella already gathered her energies and finally came back up,staring at Koko and preparing a sudden clothesline to the bigger girl's back.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 9:57 pm

Koko stumbled as the wrestler struck, again jolting the hefty girl's back. She stumbled and then went down with a groan . "Ugh." she moaned lifting her head weakly after the stunning knock down, not realizing that her head was right between the spread legs of the already downed Cheryl.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 2 GXChUKwThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 2 1BElGMIThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 9:59 pm

Cheryl's face turned dark red and immediatly when she felt Koko's head on her crotch,she tried to push it off. But,she was to weak to do it. She kept blushing in different tunes of red,until she was unable to hold on anymore and will let out a moan. Isabella climbed on top of the bigger girl's back and tried to pull her head up in a camel clutch.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Koko gasped as she her head was lifted, she pawed around and grabbed Cheryl's legs holding them spread in retaliation keeping t he embarrassed girl in place, but her arched arms were in just the right place for Isabella to slip her knees under and complete the back wrenching hold.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 2 GXChUKwThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 2 1BElGMIThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Cheryl tried to kick out to make Koko release her legs. Isabella kept a tight hold of her opponent's chin,and started to pull backwards as much as she could,wanting to make Koko get away from Cheryl.

"Let...her go!!" Isabella yelled.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Koko was pulled up right into Isabella's trap. "Ohh, let go," moaned the big defenseless teddy as Isabella freed her sister.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 11:15 pm

"Okay! Here you go!" Isabella announced as she suddenly released Koko's head,probably making it hit the mat strongly. Cheryl craled away and stood up,helped by the ropes. And Isabella did the same.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Koko groaned, getting up to her knees and reaching for the ropes her big butt sticking up into the air. For a moment, the camera showed a series of three girls pulling themselves up using the same ropes. Koko turned and shook her head at Isabella, "That's not right." she said, "You had me in a camel clutch. You shouldn't let me go like that,"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 11:24 pm

"..And what could you know,anyway?!" Isabella yelled at Koko,answering to her statement. She growled softly and Cheryl took a step back,knowing that her sister should not be corrected by her opponents,otherway,she would lose her senses and let her instincts fight.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Koko frowned at her opponent's unexpected anger and stepped forward trying to corner Isabella and scoop her up into a bear hug to show her a bit of 'what she knew'.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next