Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Nao "Nitro" Katagiri

Go down

Nao "Nitro" Katagiri Empty Nao "Nitro" Katagiri

Post by Toshokan Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:21 am

Nao "Nitro" Katagiri D2ENGvB

General Information

=========================================================================

Name: Nao "Nitro" Katagiri

Sex: Female

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Red

Height: 5'4

Weight: 114 lbs.

Nationality: American

Alignment: Heel/Jobber

Entrance music: "King of the Dead End Road" by Motorjesus

Combat Information

Combat Attitude: Constant aggression is the name of Nao's game. She knows that her speed is hard to match, so she attacks as fast as possible so that the opponent doesn't have a window to counter her. Another reason for being so aggressive (one that she tries to keep secret) is that she needs to finish matches quickly: endurance is Nao's achilles heel, and her fighting style is so intense that she runs out of gas faster than a racing car. As a heel through and through, she's more than willing to employ dirty tactics, but she generally saves them for just the right moment to wow the audience with her villainy.

Combat Strategy: Nao's general plan is to overwhelm her opponent with lightning-fast strikes, aerials and low blows; however, what she wants the most is to win with style, so once she feels like she's winning she's likely to switch to her flashier submissions and power moves. (This has backfired more than once.)

Combat Style: Pro wrestling/brawling

Combat Type: Speed/dirty

Endurance:

Strength: ★ ★ ★

Speed: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Defense: ★ ★

Technique: ★ ★

Favored Moves: Nao's general plan is to wear her opponent down with constant attacks and lightning-fast strikes and aerials; however, what she wants the most is to win with style, so once she feels like she's winning she's likely to switch to flashier submissions and power moves. As a heel through and through, she's no stranger to dirty blows, but she generally saves them for just the right moment to wow the audience with her villainy.

Favored Moves: Strikes, lariats, suplexes, moonsaults, top rope dives, anything flashy

Favored matches: standard, hardcore

Signature moves:

Pedal to the Metal - just a fancy name for a vicious low blow: with her opponent lying on their back, Nao grabs their legs, holding one ankle under each arm, and then stomps and grinds her boot against their groin.

Finishers:

Disaster Area - catching her opponent in a double chickenwing hold, Nao hoists them up into the air, drops to one knee and slams their pelvis against her extended thigh, in a painful variation of the atomic drop.

Crash and Burn - a running bulldog where Nao uses all of her speed, followed immediately by a crippler crossface right after driving her opponent to the ground. Most effective outside the ring, since the floor is harder and she can go faster with more space to run.

Appearance:

Ring Attire
Spoiler:

"Time to bring the big guns out!"
Spoiler:

A test of strength gone bad
Spoiler:

"AAAHH! I GIVE, I SUBMIT! Gh... I want a rematch..."
Spoiler:

Nao's worst disgrace in her previous federation: tapping out in her arm wrestling rematch against Hana.
Spoiler:

Personality: Brash, boisterous and confident to the extreme. Whether she's facing a total newcomer or a seven foot tall giant, she fights with one hundred percent of her aggressiveness, one hundred percent of the time. She sees even the worst of defeats as a minor accident on her road to worldwide fame and recognition: her shoelaces weren't tight enough, her opponent got lucky by catching her off-guard, or her face hit their fist at an unfortunate moment. Unlike many heels, she's not particularly sadistic; sure, she may be trying to make you tap out by stomping your delicate ladyparts, but she only does that to show everyone she's a badass, not to torture you. Big difference! And besides, she knows what it's like to be on the receiving end: what she hates the most is being toyed with, as she cannot stand being in someone else's control.

History: Nao was born a natural tomboy and a bully; all of the boys from her former neighborhood remember spending their childhood playing and being beaten up by the bratty asian girl. Whenever she wasn't dozing off at school, fighting, eating ice cream or being grounded, Nao would spend her time glued to the TV watching her favorite sport: pro wrestling. This love only intensified as she grew up, and soon she was she registering to wrestling classes, attending whatever live event she could afford and practicing the moves she learned on the wimpy kids after school. Maybe because of her mean tendencies, she always pictured herself as a heel, and when she finally turned 18 she joined a local wrestling association with only three goals in mind: becoming an infamous bad bitch, kicking ass and taking names.

That's the point where things stopped going her way. In all her evil genius, Nao thought: what better way to start off as a heel than by squashing some unsuspecting babyface wrestler in her first match? And there was just the perfect person on the roster for it, too: a pretty blonde with a light blue costume and a silly smile named Hana. Nao quickly challenged her to a match on her debut night.

That, as it turned out, was a bad, bad choice. Nao should have checked the records, because Hana was a former champion and a big sadist. In the fifteen minutes after the bell sounded, Nao was put through absolute hell, as none of her attacks had any effect on Hana's defense and the blonde simply made her into a living ragdoll to try out some new submission holds. After her first defeat, things could have ended there and she could have moved on to other matches, but Nao was stubborn. She refused to let some babyface stomp her like that, so she asked for a rematch.

And another.

And another.

After three months, Nao had already collected twelve defeats against Hana, all tap outs to increasingly humiliating moves (including a grueling finger deathlock during an arm wrestling match). Moreover, as her body was always sore from the weekly defeats, she started accumulating losses against other wrestlers too. To Nao's frustration, she was now the laughing stock of the fans, who watched her matches just to see how badly she would lose. She would have probably kept issuing hopelessly stupid challenges, were it not for the association's manager firing her to protect their reputation.

But her dreams were not dead. You can kick a heel out of the ring, but you cannot kick the ring out of the heel. After recovering for a few months, Nao decided to try her hand on a new federation: the AFW. More than anything, she wanted to turn the tables, clean her name and score a lot of submissions herself to cement her standing as the meanest wrestler around. Completely undeterred by the hentai leanings of the place, Nao could think of only one thing: surely, the faces here would be easier to squash! (Some people never learn...)

"Bad girls finish first!"

AFW Information

Record: 0 - 0 - 0

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:

Allies:

Rivals:

Enemies:

Crushes:

Toshokan

Back to top Go down