Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Girl in Black

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Girl in Black - Page 3 Empty Re: The Girl in Black

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 10:00 am

"Hmmph, I have all the time... there's no need to bind myself with unnecessary schedules," Kuro let out a soft sigh as Carmen's hand began to the liberty to run on her chest. "I've been here during the school trip anyways. Not much had changed from what I've seen so far..."

The raven haired girl tilted her head slightly as she felt the tongue of Carmen on her ear. She's been missing this teasing and being teased thing. Her days were relatively quiet in the past few months or so, so she felt like her excitement was quite easily tickled these days.

"Something interesting," Kuro repeated. "Well, maybe you can show me an interesting place or two? If you're not too busy yourself, miss gym owner..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Carmen was getting quite a few ideas. Nasty ideas. Ideas that would be fit for the raunchiest segment on Friction, and the thought of them all brought a lewd smile to her face. Sometimes, it was nice to indulge.

"I think I might know just the place we could go." Carmen finally moved back and glanced towards one of the practice rings, as a mischevious smile came over her face. "First, though - I seem to recall we had a tie, the last time we met. You beat me once, then I beat you. So, that leaves us even. You want to change that? Maybe put on a little wager, like last time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:34 pm

That smile. Carmen must have been thinking something. Something. Kuro wasn't sure what it was. There might be more than just one idea. She probably could make a few guesses, but she didn't. Just watching that lewd expression was enough to make her smirk herself.

"Hmm? I suppose it'd come down to this sooner or later..." she rolled her eyes, before standing up from her bench and removed her hoodie. "Wanna make it a bit different this time? Submission holds only. We're barely ever fought like wrestlers we're supposed to be after all..."

Carmen was an excellent boxer without a doubt, while Kuro herself was pretty familiar with brawls. It'd be interesting to see how much of a wrestler the Latina had been ever since their last fight, though. Not to mention that it would also reduce the risk of her being bruised in the places where everyone could see. In her school days she wouldn't care less, but if she's going to travel around for a while, it might attract unnecessary attentions.

"As for wager... I don't know... Even if I say winner gets the loser, I wouldn't know where to take you to if I win. I haven't even booked a place to stay..." Kuro shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 19, 2015 6:53 am

Carmen was surprised by Kuro's response. Not so much that she went along with it, but that she actually suggested a legit type of contest for them to have. She thought it would wind up being another intimate affair with interspersed roughness.

Not that she was complaining. Far from it - she needed to work on her submissions, and this would be a good challenge. This was actually the exact thing she needed to be doing. Funny how that worked out.

"You're always welcome in my bed, if you want it." Carmen leaned forward and gave her a quick peck on the nose, before turning around and making her way towards the practice ring. "And as for the place, don't worry about - I know the perfect spot."

She picked her top up and rolled into the ring, putting it on as soon as she got back to her feet. Best not to give up any advantages, if they were going to go at it seriously. "So don't worry about details like that. Just focus on me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 7:20 am

"Oh, and what about dear brother?" Kuro teased a bit before following Carmen to the ring. "Is he going to be kicked out for a while? I'd feel for him..." she said with obvious feigned sympathy.

She slipped herself under the ropes and began to stretch herself a little. Fighting with a skirt wasn't something that would bother Kuro - she had done so for years in her schoo. Brought back a bit of memories, which made her smirk. Once she felt that she had warmed up enough, the pale skinned girl would move to the center of the ring so they could start. This should be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Carmen chuckled as she did a few light stretches, but that was actually a serious question. The last time she'd had some advance notice and managed to get him out and away, but now she wasn't too sure on how to swing it.

At any rate, it was a bridge she'd cross when she came to it. Ifi she came to it.

Carmen moved out from her corner and made her way over to the center, getting her hands up in the Test of Strength position as she neared. "Ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 8:12 pm

"When you are," Kuro smiled lightly before she lock hands with Carmen to start strength contest between them.

She'd start to push, but not with all her strength yet. The pale skinned girl knew that the Latina had strong arms, but she rarely started her fight all out. If anything, Kuro was actually tempted to try moving the arms of Carmen to the sides so she could press her front onto the boxer's. She decided to wait for the girl's move first, however.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed May 20, 2015 9:43 am

This was going to be the weird part, Carmen already knew. She obviously had the size and weight advantage of the wiry Kuro, but she knew the pale-skinned girl could be tricky. There were plenty of times where she'd thought she had every thing in hand the last time they'd fought, but she'd just slipped out at the last moment. This time could be different, if she were careful.

Carmen gave her one last smirk, then pushed forward the moment the okay was given, starting things off with her full strength. She bored on the hold and pushed forward, trying to see how aggressive she could get Kuro to be from the onset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 12:30 pm

The sudden strong push from Carmen surprised Kuro a little, and she was pushed back rather easily for a bit. It seemed like the Latina wasn't going to play her game and went all out from the start instead, forcing her to do the same unless she wanted to be brought down. On a second thought, that wasn't that bad of an idea either. Despite suggesting it to be a submission hold spar, Kuro was never too fond of strength contest herself after all.

She let herself fell onto her back, where her legs would attempt to wrap around Carmen's waist and squeeze it. With their arms still tangled with each other that should give the boxer some problem, because Kuro wasn't planning to let go that easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed May 20, 2015 8:04 pm

And Carmen immediately found herself in a trap. This was why she avoided submission holds.

Her face twisted with pain as Kuro locked in the scissorhold, powering away her sides with deception strength. She was skinny, but it was easy to forget that what weight she did have was packed with muscle. Carmen remembered her body - smooth, firm, fit, tight. That hadn't changed. If anything, it felt harder than she remembered.

"Okay," Carmen tried to pull her hands away and push against Kuro's steely thighs. "Good start. Don't get smug."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next