Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Girl in Black

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Girl in Black - Page 9 Empty Re: The Girl in Black

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:27 pm

"I see..." Kuro just smirked rather dryly in reply. Not that it surprises me... she added silently in her mind.

The question made her paused for a bit. She had fantasized a couple of stuffs, like being in charge, or the opposite end. The thing she did at the Latina's place was probably among the closest to what she'd consider as her favorites. She's supposed to be the one in charge at the moment, however, so Kuro did reconsider it for a bit.

"Well... I actually prefer to be the captive myself..." she rolled her eyes. "You know, like the stuffs we did before..." the pale skinned girl said as she turned to face Carmen, giving her a relatively calm look with a hint of almost uncontrolled passion behind it, before she brought a hand to the girl's cheek. "But there's something I'd like to try, I guess... A role reversal play... I think you fit perfectly as a sneaky subordinate that'd turn the table on me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:13 am

Carmen raised an eyebrow at Kuro's suggestion - not exactly what she was expecting. Not even close, really. She thought they'd just be doing a little fun time in one of the playrooms, but it seemed like her lover had something a bit more interesting in mind.

Surprising...but welcome. Carmen was game. And judging from the raging inferno of passion that she could hear underneath Kuro's breath, so was she. This wasn't an idle suggestion.

She reached up and pressed her hand against Kuro's, keeping pressed against her cheek. Just where she liked it. "I think I like the sound of that." She licked at those lovely, pale fingers. "You're thinking a teacher and student sort of thing? Or something a little less traditional?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:31 am

"I know you would," Kuro smirked at Carmen's reply. "I'd say that you look more like a teacher than a student," she chuckled. "...so I guess we can go with something else... hmmm..."

Her eyes rolled as she tried to come up with an idea, while her hand remained on Carmen's cheek as the Latina held it there and even licked it. She then smiled at the girl and slowly pulled her hand from Carmen's face.

"I'll be... a leader of some sort of organization... and you can be my right hand woman," she said to the Latina. "Now lead the way so we can start..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:38 am

Carmen's eyebrow raised at that first comment, but she waved it off with a smile and a shrug. "I look like a teacher? I'm going to chose to take that as a compliment." She was joking, but it wasn't like Kuro was wrong - she'd tried the Catholic Schoolgirl look. Once. Needless to say, it wasn't quite her look, and she hadn't gone back to it since.

She lead Kuro down the hallway, pondering possibilities as they swerved through the passerbys. Hearing that idea coming from her lover's lips did remind her of a few things, now that she stopped and thought about it.

"Didn't you say you were part of a gang of sorts, last time we met?" She nodded her head, trying to recall the exact words Something about 'sisters'. "Maybe we can do something with that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:06 pm

"I was," Kuro nodded. "But none of us are high school girls anymore," she smirked. "We'll do something similar to that instead."

The talk about the gang did bring back some memories, although none of them were sexy ones. For Kuro, her sexual adventure started after she graduated from high school, since it's also her graduation from her much more violent life. Things were more relaxed from that point, so she had time for other stuffs.

"We'll be in a gang, like, a real one. You can be... someone from the opposition... like the leader or something, who sneaked into my group to make me join yours, working as my underling to catch me off guard," she paused after giving it another thought. "That sounds just perfect, I think..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:32 am

That one immediately gave Carmen a chuckle. "I was never really in high school all that much. Spent most of my time training, pretty much only showed up for the crucial exams." There were times when she actually regretted that, wishing she could've gotten some more experience with her peers, hung out with more girls her own age. She might've even developed something of a sex life, instead of having to always push back her feelings. She was making up for lost time now, though.

"I think I know just the playroom, though. Something a little hard and urban, good street atmosphere." She pointed down the hall, where a bunch of playrooms were located. "Go to room 4-C. Should have exactly what we need."

Carmen nodded her head back, towards a room set up off to the side. "Just give me a few minutes - want to get dressed in something fitting for the occasion."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:06 am

"You missed a lot of fun then," Kuro smirked as she heard Carmen's reply.

Of course her school days weren't what a normal student went through, but they're still fun in several ways. There were times where Kuro imagined how it'd be if she went to a normal school instead, but she figured out that life might be quite boring. Studying was good and all, but everyone need a bit of spices every now and then.

"Sure," Kuro nodded before she went off on her own to find the room Carmen told her, so she could look around it and get herself slightly more relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:15 am

The room Carmen picked wasn't exactly made for this sort of thing - it was designed for more of a dirty-sex-in-the-back-alley sort of scenario. But in this case, it was more than sufficient.

It was like a piece of the street ripped right from the real world. Two brick walls on both sides of the room, a chain link ence on the far end. The floor was soft, but desgined to look enough like concrete that you wouldn't be immediately thrown off. Trash canes, scattered pieces of wood, empty cans, yet all of it with a distinctly un-trashy smell. It was designed to look rough, but not actually be rough.

The same could be said for Carmen, when she came in a few minutes later. The leather pants she wore were a tight fit, but things were probably better off that way. They accentuated her curves, hugged her muscles, made sure her power was on full display. Her top? A black tube top that went around her chest, keeping her shoulders bare and her arms free.

She sauntered in with a wicked smile on her face and a little extra swish in her hips. "Ready to play?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:42 am

Whoever designed this room really paid attention to the details. Kuro liked it, to say the least. This place probably had more specific rooms like this, with meticulous design that'd bring the mood into whatever sort of plays the customers wanted. She tapped her foot just to see how hard was the floor, knocked on the brick wall to see how much of a wall it was, and checked several other stuffs that were in the room as well. Only Carmen's arrival interrupted her inspection.

"Yes," she smirked to the girl before taking off her jacket, so only her tank top and skirt were left, along with her underwear.

She might not look too much like a gang leader at the moment, with the skirt and all, back then in her school days, not many people guessed that she's the leader of her group due to her feminine appearance. A lot of people mistook her for some easy blackmailing target, in fact, and ended up almost dropping their jaw as she beat them up.

"You're late," Kuro's voice turned a bit stern like her expression, a hint that she's getting into character. "Surely you know what that means..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:54 pm

Carmen wasn't exactly the best actor. At least she didn't think she was. It was hard to tell, really, because she'd never done it before. Acting wasn't exactly a common skill for boxers to learn. But, here, she felt like she could give it a good try, and it mostly had to do with Kuro.

Her pale 'anego' was putting on a good performance, probably because it wasn't much of a performance for her at all. She had the stern look. The cold tone. The iron eyes. They all combined to give her an almost haunting, eerie look that was strangely alluring to Carmen. It helped draw her into the mood, and suddenly she felt like she knew just what to say and how to say it.

"Let's assume that I don't." Carmen folded her arms and looked over at Kuro with the smuggest grin she could manage. "What happens? I want to hear you say it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next