by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

unexpected visitor.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

unexpected visitor. - Page 3 Empty Re: unexpected visitor.

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:43 am

Aoi should have hid her feelings better but she was pretty bad at it. She thought she hid them pretty well in their match but when she heard that Tatsuki knew because of that much she blushed brighter. "O-oh w-well ahem now I feel kinda shameful and stupid." Aoi said looking away slightly and help Tatsuki loosen her cloths. Soon Aoi would undress while she listen to Tatsuki speak.

"Y-yeah I was but I should have hid that urge better but well um it was hard since it was a standard match and I didn't want it to go hentai in it." Aoi said defensively and would take off her shirt and bra. She would glance at Tatsuki's body every few seconds getting a good look at her friend thinking how sexy she looked. "Okay I did put alot of passion in that kiss but um well." Aoi tried to think of an excuse but would smiled thinking she was right. " yeah I did funny how I like a girl that beat me to unconsciousness. "Aoi said jokingly and would remove her shorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:54 pm

As Tatsuki helped strip her friend down, she listened to her every word with a smile a light blush on her face. Hearing her admit her feelings and her temptation was a bit heartwarming for her. After she stripped down to nothing but her panties, the athlete will circle around Aoi while tracing her finger around her nice body. She'll stop circling and stand in front of her friend again, her eyes on her breasts. "Well, rejoice Aoi-san since you'll be having as much sexy fun with me as you'd like tonight." Tatsuki says before grabbing Aoi's boobs and taking one of them in her mouth to suck on.

Surprisingly Tatsuki is showing great technique with her sucking and tongue, making sure it was real pleasurable for Aoi before she switched to do the same for the other breast. But she will pull back soon and lower herself to start to pull down Aoi's panties. "You can even put me back in that position to do what you wanted if you want." She says, continuing to seduce her friend with ideas of what to do. Once the panties are down to her ankles, Tatsuki will raise herself back up and stand on her toes to reach for Aoi's ear to whisper into. "Would you do the honors of taking my bra and panties off before we have sex on the bed, Aoi-san?"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:45 pm

Finally Aoi started to believe what was happening hearing those words she smiled brightly at Tatsuki befor the super athlete circle her. Watching the athlete Aoi couldn't stop smiling noticing how Tatsuki was looking at her breast, "like what you see Tatsuki?" Aoi said giggling "mmm yeah I'm not going to hold back you should know Tatsuki so be ready." Aoi spoke. She would moaned softly when Tatsuki took the initiative first by grabbing her boobs and sucking on one of her nipples.

"Mmm.... N-no fair.." Aoi pouted growing wet from the nice boob treatment, She was surprised at how well Tatsuki was at it. Pouting still when Tatsuki pulled her mouth away Aoi looked at Tatsuki as she spoke about that position. "heh oh I can think of something else besides that but that is a nice idea.." Aoi cooed. Hearing Tatsuki asked her question she would step out of her panties and hug Tatsuki but that's not all she would do, Hugging her friend Aoi would kiss her deeply pushing her tongue inside the athlete's mouth. While they kissed, Aoi would search for her friend's bra strap and unhook it to answer Tatsuki's question with actions instead of words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:59 am

Tatsuki remained on her toes up close to Aoi's body while her mouth was next to her ear, still having a grin on her face while she awaited her reply from her friend. Little did she know that her eyes go wide in surprised as she was suddenly hugged by the blue head, and was about to say something but was instantly cut off by a deep kiss from Aoi. The athlete can feel her mouth being invaded by Aoi's tongue, feeling it explore her mouth while she also notices that her friend is unlatching her bra from behind.

That gave it away that this was an answer of action instead of words, causing Tatsuki to giggle in her mouth. She'll pull her chest away slightly to let the bra drop, but once it does she'll push back into Aoi's chest and wrap her arms around her neck to hug her back. In the process she'll tilt her head to the side to allow her more access with shoving her own tongue in her friend's mouth as well. The sensation of being close to Aoi like this, including the feeling of the sensual French kiss, causes Tatsuki to moan in her mouth as she loses herself in the pleasure she is having and giving.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:40 am

Aoi kissed Tatsuki deep twirling her tongue in her mouth and would moan softly when she pushed her breast back to hers. Aois nipples was already stiff from Tatsuki's early boob treatment so they poked into her friends breast. "mmm" Aoi was enjoying this so much that one of her hands moved down Tatsuki's body and then under her pnaties to softly rub her crotch.

Slowly Aoi broke the kiss, a trail of siliva connected between them and she looked into her friends eyes a soft blushed on her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:27 pm

Tatsuki's eyes began to close while she drowns in the pleasure of the french kiss and Aoi's complete control over her, feeling her tongue exploring her mouth and overpowering her own tongue was intoxicating that it was overwhelming while feeling Aoi's erect breasts against hers. But the part that made it feel like heaven was when Aoi snaked her hand down Tatsuki's panties and began to rub her crotch, making the girl moan in her friend's mouth while they kissed.

Once the kiss was broken, Tatsuki opened her eyes and also looked at Aoi in the eyes, remaining close to her mouth so the saliva trail connecting them doesn't break. "Are you ready, Aoi-san?" She asked quietly and sensually, since with their lips this close to each other Aoi should hear her.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:17 am

Aoi looked into Tatsukis eyes as she continue to rub the girls crotch even after breaking the kiss. " yes I- I'm ready Tatsuki-chan." Aoi said softly and kissed her again. Aoi wasn't inexperience in sex but she was worried she might not give Tatsuki a good time, After kissing Tatsuki for abit Aoi figured she should make this good as she would pull from the kiss again sliding down Tatsuki's body to her crotch and would give it a slow sensual lick.

Aoi hope a pussy licking will make Tatsuki crave more as she wanted her friend for a long time but now that she has the chance she wasn't sure waht to do next for her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:24 am

Tatsuki closed her eyes again when Aoi came back in for another kiss, moaning in her mouth as the pleasure of both being kissed and having her crouched rubbed was wonderful. While also liking to a degree of Aoi using the "chan" honorfic with her name. Once the kiss was broken again, Tatsuki let out a light gasp as she opens her eyes to look at Aoi with the broken saliva trail hanging from her mouth.

Even after her friend lowers herself down, Tatsuki kept her eyes on her and seeing her pull down her panties. The moment she felt Aoi's tongue slowly slide up her pussy she lifted her head up and placed her hands on her friend's head as she let out a moan. "Ahhhhh~ Aoi-san, do more. Do whatever you'd want to me!~" Tatsuki said, letting Aoi know that she doesn't have to worry about holding back.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:28 am

Aoi looked up at Tatsuki after one lick seeing how the athlete was reacting to it, a small smile came to her face hearing that moan. 'do what ever she'd want to her.' Aoi smile grew bigger hearing that it was the fact she got an okay from Tatsuki to do what ever she want. "W-well Tatsuki-chan i guess ill do just that" Aoi said and started licking Tatsuki's sex again and would move her right hand up.

When her hand hand got close enough Aoi pushed one finger into Tatsuki's sex all the while she was licking it to add more pleasure for the girl "y-you taste very nice Tatsuki-chan" Aoi said blushing slightly befor she started to eat her again

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:14 am

Seeing and hearing Aoi's excitement and enthusiasm made Tatsuki smile since now her friend can not hold back on her and give in to her instincts. The feeling of her sex being both licked and fingered by Aoi was very wonderful as she moaned in pleasure, she can tell that the girl had plenty of good skill for this.

Buuuut, something was not quite right about this picture here.

"Aoi-san, don't you think this would be more comfy on the bed instead of standing?~" Tatsuki said, with the same pleasure filled smile to tempt her friend to get her a bit more lustful and forceful with her and take this onto the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next