by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

unexpected visitor.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

unexpected visitor. - Page 2 Empty Re: unexpected visitor.

Post by dragonswill Fri May 22, 2015 3:36 am

Aoi smiled as well really enjoying the massage as she felt so relaxed now thinking most of her troubles were melting away now. "yeah it is." Aoi said almost falling asleep cause of the massage, "I know but I'm not sure where to start training." Aoi admitted and would open her eyes befor eating her salad again wanting to finish it now.

"You really think i cant get stronger If I train enough?" Aoi ask Tatsuki putting her hand on her arms as she was hugged by the athlete. Aoi was enjoying this, she had a crush on Tatsuki since after their match it was a small crush but still she really admire her. "Yeah I hope your right." Aoi nuzzled into Tatsuki wanting this to last abit longer. "I know if i go to fiction ill improve but im scared of those girls they're alot stronger and some are meaner then in Kawaii league."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue May 26, 2015 7:59 pm

As she feels Aoi nuzzle into her arms more, Tatsuki lightly tightens her own grip too. Enjoying the moment just as much as her friend is. "I know you can, Aoi-san." She says, expressing her complete confidence and faith in Aoi's wish to get stronger. As for actually getting stronger, Tatsuki has an idea for her. "That rookie that showed up recently, the one who calls herself the "Crimson Daze". Maybe she can help you?"

"I'd help you, but... I'm currently training myself in secret. In both mind and body, til I decide if I want to return or not." Tatsuki slightly frowns, to this day she has been conflicted of whether or not to return to AFW or not. She WANTS to but at the same time she thinks she shouldn't for her own sake. "Well of course they're stronger, because it's for the professionals and adults. The Kawaii league is basically the kid's league, so if you step into the real Friction arena you'll be in the big leagues and I KNOW perfectly well that it's meant for you Aoi-san as it is for anyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed May 27, 2015 5:02 pm

Aoi smiled when she felt Tatsuki tighten her hug taking a deep breath. "yeah thank you Tatsuki that means a lot coming from you." Aoi said be for wondering about that new wrestler she spoke about, "Crimson Daze?" Aoi had heard about the rookie be for but didn't know what do think about her. "I could try and ask her to train me, Also I understand this is an important decision to make if you stay or not.." Aoi spoke still wishing Tatsuki would stay in Afw still.

Aoi then sighed a bit hearing Tatsuki talk about the Fiction league sure she thought about joining many times but most of the time she thought how she would just be beaten up and have more losses on her record. She was still a kid after all and had not mature yet. "I'll think about joining Fiction again Tatsuki but I'll most likely not join I want more wins then losses."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:20 pm

"It is your choice, but I know you will do perfectly once you're stronger." Tatsuki will say once Aoi finishes talking, hugging her friend even closer and even pressing herself even more into Aoi. If they weren't any closer they'd be stuck together. "I have complete faith in you, Aoi-san." She'll say again, and Tatsuki's faith is one that always has a reason to be placed and is proof of how much she trusts Aoi. The next thing she does, Tatsuki lowers her head and gives her friend a kiss on the top of her head.

After that Tatsuki will release the hug and put her hands back on Aoi's shoulders. "Once you finish your salad it'll be time for bed, it's late and I'm staying the night here. Okay?" Tatsuki will say before walking away from Aoi, since she has been in the apartment for a while before her friend got home she knows her way around. And she has something special in mind for Aoi in the bedroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:32 pm

Aoi ate her salad quietly as she listened to Tatsuki. She was right that Aoi would do fine if she got stronger, but she liked the Kawaii league and wanted to be there for abit longer. "Thanks Tatsuki that makes me feel happy knowing you have faith in me." Aoi said with a smile. What Tatsuki did after that came to a pleasant surprise to Aoi as she blushed softly from the kiss to the head.

"Oh um Okay Tatsuki." Aoi was able to say after her friend released the hug much to Aoi's displeasure though she didn't show it, but she was happy to hear Tatsuki would be staying the night. finishing her salad after a few minutes Aoi got out of her chair and would put the plate and fork in the sink washing them quickly. After drying her hands Aoi would walk to her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Once Aoi comes into her room, she'll see that Tatsuki is sitting on the bed with her legs crossed and one of her shoulder straps a bit off of her shoulders. Along with her there were a few candles lit to make the room slightly bright but still dark, as to set the right mood for both herself and her friend. Tatsuki will smile when she sees Aoi enter the room, she'll remain seated for a while before uncrossing her legs then standing up.

"You ready for a fun night, Aoi-san?" Tatsuki will say before grabbing the other shoulder strap and sliding it off of her shoulder, letting her dress drop down. She was wearing sexy light blue bra and panties with lace underneath, and she slowly walks towards Aoi in a slightly seductive manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Once Aoi enter the room her eyes went wide seeing Tatsuki sit on her bed with her legs crossed a strap off her shoulder she didn't know what was going on. When her friend said fun she then figure out what she meant and smiled thinking she was going ot have alot of fun seeing Tatsuki walk to her and would blush brightly when she saw her in sexy blue bra and panties. Aoi was abit scared at first but would walked let her emotions take over and would kiss Tatsuki deeply holding her close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:51 am

More then anything Tatsuki knew how Aoi would react and once she was about to embrace the athlete she threw her arms up to embrace her friend back with her arms around her neck. Once the kiss came, Tatsuki closes her eyes and kisses back while pressing herself into Aoi so their breasts were being tightly pressed against each other, making Tatsuki moan in her mouth. After holding the kiss for a while, Tatsuki will pull back from the kiss but leaves her lips close to Aoi's. "Did I get it right? Did you always wanted to have fun with me?" She'll ask with a sly smile, giving Aoi's lips and cheek a quick lick in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:21 am

Aoi didn't know how the athlete knew about this as She was wondering how she knew in the kiss. Holding Tatsuki close to her pressing her breast more into the girls moaning softly. When the kiss was broken Aoi looked into the super athlete's eyes and smiled. " how did you know I wanted to have fun with you Tatsuki? " Aoi said blushing softly now not sure if she told Tatsuki her feelings befor.

Aoi wanted to Embrace Tatsuki like this for a long time to have fun with her like this she felt like it was a dream come true. "Tatsuki I um really like you alot if you hadn't already know. " Aoi said blushing brightly she just wanted to tell Tatsuki this to let her know how she feels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 am

In all honesty, Aoi was easy to read like a book. She gave way too many hints of how she liked Tatsuki so it was not hard to figure out at all. "Oh, I've known both of that because of our match." She will say while bringing her arms around Aoi to loosen her clothing. The main things that gave the hint were when Aoi countered Tatsuki's Hurricanrana pin and when she kissed her at the end of the match, those were the most obvious.

"When you countered my Hurricanrana pin attempt, I saw in your eyes that you were resisting wanting to eat me out since my entrance was right in your face." Tatsuki starts to explain as she pulls away from Aoi, getting ready to take off her clothes before continuing her explanation to her friend. "Then when you kissed me the first time after I kissed your cheek, even though it was short I can tell you put passion into it. Easily indicating you liked me, but I didn't know how to respond to them right." She finishes her explanation, then gives Aoi another lick and kiss on the cheek as she starts to strip her friend to her own bra and panties if she is wearing any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next