by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

2 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 6 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by TripleHelix Sat May 09, 2015 1:44 am

Jean grunted slightly when David started to enter him, comforted by the presence of David's head on his shoulder. Thankfully Jean was naturally flexible, so the adjustment was relatively painless. "It's about damn time" Jean moaned, as he began to feel much more pleasure than he had pain. He spread his legs out to get a bit more comfortable, bu he was more than ready to go.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 6 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat May 09, 2015 2:02 am

Dave started a slow but steady rhythm, moving in and out of Jean just so he could get a feel of what speed Jean wanted. As he did so, he placed kisses on his lover's neck, to help him relax.

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 6 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat May 09, 2015 2:20 am

Jean moaned repeatedly as David started to move in and out of him, kisses on his neck between each thrust. Jean reached back and grabbed a fistful of David's hair, pulling his head down over his shoulder so that Jean could kiss him. "Faster!" he moaned into the other's mouth, closing his eyes as he felt himself start to build toward a real orgasm.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat May 09, 2015 2:25 am

Dave nodded his head, giving Jean a deep kiss before picking up the pace. He himself felt himself building to his own climax, as he continued to thrust into Jean. Sweat fell from his brow and his breaths came out in ragged gasps, while he heard Jean moaning beneath him, which only turned him on even more.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat May 09, 2015 2:53 am

The increased pace served to magnify the pleasure Jean was experiencing, making him pant harder and longer. There was no more thinking, just sensations running through his mind. "D-David" Jean moaned, barely able to form the words. "I-I'm gonna.." but he didn't get a chance to finish, Jean began to climax with a loud groan.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat May 09, 2015 3:02 am

Dave heard him, but continued to thrust into Jean as he was building towards his own climax. He picked up speed thrusting over and over until, with a roar of Jean's name, Dave came inside of him.

Dave collapsed on top of Jean, his eyes shut as he took deep breaths. Leaning towards Jeans face, he gently kissed him on the lips.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat May 09, 2015 3:24 am

Jean was content to lay there for eternity on David's bed, eyes closed in sweet bliss as his heart rate gradually came down. He hadn't known exactly what to expect but it was safe to say he was extremely satisfied. Jean didn't say anything, nor did he feel like he needed to.

Once his breathing equalized, Jean opened his eyes and looked at David. "I'm guessing you've done that before..." Jean yawned, running a hand through his own messy hair. The days events were catching up with him, first the match and then the aftermath just now. As if they were a memory coming back, he was becoming aware of the soreness in his back, his abs, all over, as well as a general feeling of fatigue. But more than anything, Jean felt like he needed a shower.

"Shower?" he asked, running his hand slowly along the side of David's face.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat May 09, 2015 3:36 am

Dave slowly pulled out of Jean, laying next to him and wrapping his arms around his boyfriend, pulling his body against his own. When Jean spoke he opened his eyes.

"Only once or twice." he admitted shyly, "Like I said, not many people dated the fighter geek."

When asked about the shower, Dave took his hand, "Sure." he replied getting up and leading Jean to the bathroom.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat May 09, 2015 4:01 am

"Then they missed out on you" Jean smiled, giving David a kiss to the forehead. Jean couldn't exactly say that he was a huge comic buff, he knew the names of several characters and had seen some of the movies that had come out. The fact that David loved them and he didn't really didn't affect his attraction to David either, so people who thought that way were clearly messed up in the head.

Jean followed David to the bathroom, letting go of his hand as he made a beeline straight for the shower. Jean didn't waste any time waiting for the water to warm up first, instead he stepped right in and turned the faucet on, letting the ice cold water splash across his face. Gradually the temperature warmed up and steam began to rise. Jean rested his forehead on the cool tile of the wall while the hot water ran across his shoulders and back, soothing aching muscles and relaxing him. He was content to just stand there for a few minutes.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat May 09, 2015 4:05 am

Dave smiled as Jean practically jumped into the shower, hearing the water cascade over Jean's skin. He had to admit, in few times he has had sex, it never felt like he did with Jean just a few minutes ago. Sure there was a physical attraction, but underneath there seemed to be something deeper. He hesitated to call it love though.....after all, they haven't been together that long, and he didn't want to look like a lovesick puppy that would latch on to someone even after sex.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next