Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hey There...

Go down

Hey There... Empty Hey There...

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:15 pm

Rain hits hard on the window of the muscle car. Not to mention on the grassland terrain that it was driving through. Nick looks out the window with a drown on his face. The forecats called for 10% chance of rain. Not flood warnings and possible mudslides.

He sighs and moves his attention away from the window, and turns his head to the person sitting on the left of him in the backseat. "So....Hey..."

He was met with: "How come you didn't tell me you moved to Japan? You should have called me, you know. I could have found you sooner!" Talking to him was Juniper Nayle. The tone in her voice was of playful anger. She was wearing a more conservative outfit than normal, with black boots and tights and a red blouse

"I don't think that meeting once constitutes all of that. I've been....Busy." Nick lied. "I--Ahh!"

In the next moment, Juniper was fumbling one of her hand through his jacket pockets. Nick objected mentally, bot physically. "Busy with, THIS?" She holds a chocolate bar in her hand.

Nick bit his lip. "Not with that...With these." Upon unzipping his jacket, Nick reveals several other chocolate bars of varying flavors. "So...Why have you taken me from the comfort of the city?"

"Well, it ain't ta kill ya, that's for sure. We aint like that. Nothin' like it." The man who was in the driver's seat said in a rough and commanding tone. He turns his body to look at them. "Besides, we're here." He had black, curly hair that was partially hidden by a leather cowboy hat.

Nick looks out the window on Juniper's side and sees a large garage. It was like the size of a barn, it was. Nick, Juniper and the man get out of the car and run to a door on the side of the garage, separate from the large garage door.

Once inside, Nick grabs and wrings out his hair, as it was still soaked in that short amount of time. When he was finished, Nick notice what was in there. The first thing he saw were some mats and a weight setup. Probably for Juniper to maintain her physique.

And to the right of those were some.....Beauties.

A '63 black Corvette Stingray
A green Mustang GT. "'65?" Nick asks. The man nods.
And on the end was a red and white VW Van

Juniper sees his amazement and comments: "Yeah. My dad has been here for the past week helping me keep maintenance of these cars." She crosses her arms and grins wide.

Nick looks over to her father, who also had his arms crossed and a wide grin on his face. Well, that was at least one thing that they shared... "They're beautiful, Juniper." He looks at her father once more. "Mr. Nayle, I like that you have skill in mechanics. I dabble a bit in it myself."

"I ain't bring ya outta the city to talk." He says in a more serious tone. He walks a bit, putting a hand on the van. "Cars, my wife, my daughter....These are all my pride and joy. They give me vitality. But, it takes so long for me to come here. And at my age, that takes a lot out of me, you know?"

Nick nods. "Yes sir."

Mr. Nayle continues. "And my daughter is here. This far away...She's precious to me, and I don't want her to get hurt. You understand?"

"I'm afraid only partially..."

He walks up to Nick. His 6' 7" height towering over Nick's 5' 11". "Wherever she goes, you go. When she's not home, she's YOUR responsibility. Today's my last day in this county. Fact, my flight back is in an hour. I signed the papers to hand custody of Juniper to you, Mr. Nick. She trust ya a lot for some reason."

Nick wad to shocked to answer. Mr. Nayle nods, he kisses his daughter's forehead and walks to the door. "Well, gotta catch a flight!" And with that, he leaves.

"Isn't this great, Nick?!" Juniper shouted, laughing and giggling at his cute and adoreable shock.

"Y-Yeah....Great...."
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum