Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Where The Wisterias Bloom

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Where The Wisterias Bloom - Page 10 Empty Re: Where The Wisterias Bloom

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:16 pm

Hana growled, as she began to rise. There was sweat rolling down her face, and Carmen's legs were wrapping tightly around her, but slowly and steadily the giant Okinawan began to power her way back up to her feet.

It was growing harder to breath, and she could feel Carmen's limbs wrapping tighter and tighter around her, but she wasn't worried. Hana had been in similar situations before, and she knew how to deal with them. Once she was fully standing, she let out a deep, guttural cry, and then...she grabbed Carmen's legs, and let herself fall backwards, trying to crush the boxer between herself and the mat.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 am

Hana was growling and Carmen knew enough to realize that was probably a bad thing. She gripped tighter. She squeezed harder. If it was having an effect on the mighty wrestler, she couldn't see it from this angle. "Not letting go, Hana." She powered down as hard as her muscles would allow, as she buried her face into the back of the giantess' mane. "So you can tap whenever-"

It all happened in an instant. One second, Carmen was vertical, squeezing hard enough to leave an impression of her veins on Hana's neck. The next second, she was horizontal, with about 200 pounds of steel sandwiching her into the canvas. Carmen's arms flew off and her legs loosened, leaving her underneath Hana with wide eyes and a gaping mouth. "That...that..." Her back arched for a tense second, then her body gave out and relaxed on the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:13 am

"That always works..." Hana replied, almost smugly, as she rolled off of Carmen, rolling to the side beside her. She wasn't lying. She had squashed many an opponent in her career like that, when they thought that jumping onto her from behind was a good idea. They learned their mistakes fast though, and it never stopped be amusing to Hana.

She rolled off of Carmen and looked down at her, wondering if that had taken the rest of the fight out of the boxer. With a curious look in her eyes, she slid back towards the Latina, her body sliding atop of Carmen's as she reached down, hooking one of her legs and lifting it up for a quick pin.

"One..." she counted out loud, waiting to see Carmen's response...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:19 am

Well, that was fun while it lasted, at least.

Carmen was flattened on the floor, and when Hana picked her up and started the count, she didn't offer much resistance. She still had a lot of areas to improve in, that much was obvious. Most of the guys in Tension were smaller than she was, and she could rely on her strength and speed to bully them around, but every once in a while, she'd have to take on someone Hana's size. Maybe Hana herself. When that time came, she'd know what to work out.

As Hana counted, Carmen didn't offer more than a few twitches to break it. This was fine. A good spar. And on a lecherous note, it had ended with a beautiful woman laying on top of her. So, it was a win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:26 am

"Two...three..."

Hana finished counting out the numbers, and afterwards, she slid off of Carmen's body. She leaned back, taking a seat on the canvas, and gave Carmen a friendly grin, lifting a hand to run it slowly through her long, thick hair.

"Ding ding ding," she teased softly. "I think that means I win, no?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:52 am

Carmen managed to have a weak little laugh, as the feeling slowly returned to her body. "I'm relatively new to wrestling, compared to you, but..." She sat up and groaned, wincing as she rubbed her back.That would be tender for a little while. "...I do believe those are the rules. Nice one."

Carmen decided to just give up on the whole 'getting back to her feet' thing for a moment, and she just let gravity take her back down. She sighed and looked at the ceiling. "In the unlikely event i have children, I might have to edit that ending a bit when I tell this story."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:25 am

Hana shook her head, and started to rise up to her feet. At the same time, she extended her arm to Carmen, offering to help her back up.

"Leave the ending in there," she replied with a laugh and a smile, running her other hand though her long hair. "You can always use it as the lead-up to the second part of the story. You know, where we fight for real, and you kick my ass."

She paused, then grinned down at Carmen. "Well. Maybe not the part about you kicking my ass, anyway, but you can definitely tell them about when we fight for real."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:26 am

Carmen very gratefully took the offered hand and let Hana help her back to her feet. She'd be fine in a day or so, but at the moment  her back was aching for relief. "'Well, kids, I thought I was doing good, until Hana fell. On her back. While I was attached to it."

Carmen made her way over to the nearest bench and laid down across it. Not exactly the most comfortable rest for her back, but it would do until she got to a proper bed. "Thanks for that, really. I've been busy this year, getting this place set up, doing business. Haven't gotten any real matches. Got to stay sharp." Carmen brought her leg up and started to unlace her boots, trying to get more circulation going on down there.

"And we'll definitely have a real match sometime. When it comes to rematches, you've got a reserved spot for #2. Right behind Domino."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:31 pm

Hana slipped out of the ring with Carmen and headed to her duffel bag. She unzipped it and reached inside, pulling out a bottle of water, then stepped over to join the woman at the bench. She unscrewed the lid and took a long drink from the bottle, then offered it to Carmen, tilting her head at the woman's last words.

"Domino? Who's that?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Carmen was a tad surprised to be offered Hana's own bottle, but she accepted it anyway. Impolite not too.

"Mmmm." She had a deep, refreshed sigh and handed the bottle back."He's the first guy I wrestled here. Real good, real experienced - back when I took him on, I was still pretty raw with wrestling. Mostly just boxed with some lame throws mixed in, and I thought that would be enough. Domino proved me wrong." Carmen scoffed and shook her head."Chances are good he'll be the next champ."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next