Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Retribution"

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Retribution" Empty "Retribution"

Post by Hallian Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:50 pm

After winning the match between the two fallen Angels, the Sanctified Succubus and the Peacewarrior Angel appeared in their home with the two Fallen Angels unconscious and in their possession. They were ready to collect on their bet, so they went into their room and laid the Fallen Angels on their bed. They would wait for them to wake up. Once they do, they would both notice that the room wasn't what someone would typically expect from member of fantasy races. The room was actually both modern and magical, maybe a little bit of sci-fi somewhere. While arcane runes ran along the edges of the walls and a floating light was at the top of the room, it looked like a modern day room with a heavenly theme, well, if you would consider the sex toys scattered across the room heavenly.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

"Retribution" Empty Re: "Retribution"

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:39 am

"Uhh..." Raynare groaned as she started to wake her. Her body was hurting over, especially her stomach. She closed her eyes as she tried to gather her thoughts. The last thing she remembered was fighting that angel. She remembered how the fight ended with her being knocked out with a heavy punch to her stomach. She looked next to her and saw her master stirring for a bit as she woke up.
Raynare looked around the room in the mean time to see what was going on. The room they were in was pretty normal if they ignored the runes along the walls and floating lights. However it was the presence of the two other girls who had defeated them that caught her eyes.

"Oh..." She just said. "So my idiot master made another bet about us the loser becoming sex slaves right?" She just asked. Well despite saying that, she was smiling. It wasn't the first time that she and her master had lost such matches. When they first started out training with some of the higher ranking demons, they ended up losing a lot of this kind of matches and being taken away to be the pets and slaves of other demons.

Though she wouldn't admit it. Being their bitches was actually quite fun for sluts like her and her master. Without hesitation, Raynare smiled as she asked. "Ok, so what now? Do you want to chain us up? Whip us? Beat us? Fuck us over? Go on take your pick." She offered herself up voluntarily. Her master at this time woke up, but was still groggy.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:52 am

Cethilia figured they would be excited for this. They seemed like the time to enjoy anything sexual. She smiled as she ran her finger across the Angel's body. "Well, me and my friend here have decided to give some...'retribution.' Here's how we are going to do it. We're going to have each of you pick each other's punishment. We'll keep doing that til we feel like you have had enough, then we'll fuck you til we get tired." she explained "So, sound fun, you despicable sum?" she finished playfully, flicking her nose lightly. "Hey, that rhymed." she added

Zenith moved forward with her seductive smile "Alright, so, which do you want to be your master's first punishment? Whipping or spanking."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:40 am

For Raynare the answer was obvious. She had known Akeno long enough to know which she preferred. "Normally I would say spanking first, but since we're going by choices for others, she'll definately choose whipping. Just not on the ass alone." She answered for her.
By this time, Akeno had fully woken up. "Ara?" She called out to them playfully. "What about me? Don't I get a choice?" She asked.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:11 pm

"Alright, Whipping it is." the Angel declared. She was hoping it would be spanking, but her choice was clear. Still, it was going to be fun. She then looked to Akeno with a smile. "Of course. Pick something for your friend here: breasts milked or ridden around our home?" She asked while Zenith went through her collection of whips, pulling out a bullwhip. She then cracked it as she looked at Akeno with a seductive smile, beckoning her closer with her finger after she answered.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:44 pm

"Aww...that's nice." Akeno cooed as she replied to them. When asked about the question regarding her slave's punishment, she immediately replied. "I choose ridden around your home."

Licking her lips, she graciously anticipated the whipping she would be getting a moment later. However a thought crossed her mind. "By the way, I'm surprised. Normally you'll be tying me up or something like that before punishing us."

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:38 am

"For you, we are getting there. For your slave, you can't ride a bound bitch." She stated as she looked at Raynare. "You heard your beloved mistress. On your hands and knees, bitch, I need a ride." she then realised something. "Oh, almost forgot, need my riding gear." she searched for her strapon. Once finding it, she puts it on and gets on Raynare with the strapon touching her back.

Meanwhile, Zenith walked forward and grabbed Akeno by the arm. "Well, my bitch, time for some fun." Zenith touched a magic rune and then a panel that was practically unnoticeable switches around, revealing a set of chains and wrist irons. She then chained her up, whip in hand. "So, Aneko-chan. Got a specific place you want whipped?"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:44 pm

Raynare pouted, but nevertheless, she complied. Slowly, she got onto her hands and her knees and allowed herself to be used as Cethalia's mount. She eyed the angel like a hawk as she looked around and imagined her surprise when she found that she was using a strapon. As soon as she got onto her back and brushed the strapon onto her back, a chill went down her spine.

Meanwhile Akeno was allowing Zenith to have her way with her. She showed no resistance as Zenith dragged her by her arm. When she revealled her set of chains and wrists irons, the fallen angel allowed herself to be chained up willingly. Losers have no rights after all. "Well...I like it being everywhere. Focusing on a single spot is boring." She answered cheerfully. The girl was looking forward to this.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:42 pm

Cethilia grabbed a hold of Raynare's wings once she was firmly on Raynare's back. She then slapped Rayenare's ass. "Walk." she commanded. She would grab a hold of the dildo of the strapon and then beat it on Raynare's back a few times, giving a smile "Do you like my strapon beating your back, my bitch? Do a good job and it can go anywhere you like, well, anywhere your friend likes."

Zenith cracked her whip one more time. She then swung it, but it instead landed next to Akeno. Akeno would quickly find out that she was basically teasing her with the whip by striking the area next to her a few times before finally landing a solid strike on her, truly beginning the whipping.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:20 am

"Eeekk!!" Raynare shriked as Cethilia's slapped her ass. Normally she would complain about someone manhandling her wings, but here was an exception. The girl quickly started crawling. It was made harder when cethalia started hitting her back with her dildo a few times.
Akeno chuckled as Zenith teased her. "Ara, that is such bad manners. Teasing someone like that..." her chuckling came to an end suddenly when Zenith suddenly whipped her, causing her to let out a yelp.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next