Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rivales con Beneficios

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rivales con Beneficios - Page 9 Empty Re: Rivales con Beneficios

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:51 pm

Carmen didn't have to put too much thought into worshipping Lorenza's body. It all came naturally to her. An incredibly sexy, beautiful, powerful woman was sliding up her body and silently demanding her appreciation, and there was only one reasonable way to give her what she wanted. Her lips and tongue moved as if they had a mind all their own.

The slap shouldn't have surprised her, but it still did, somehow. Maybe because she wasn't used to recieving pain from Lorenza and not responding just as violently. Her body jerked up for a moment, almost as if she wanted to try and unseat her mistress, but that involuntary reaction was quickly quashed as Lorenza pinned her wrists. Carmen put up a bit of a struggle, putting enough power into her arms that Lorenza would have to exert herself, but not enough that she'd ever have any real chance at escape. It all came down to the perception, after all.

She opened her mouth all the way and accepted Lorenza's scalding sex without a word spoken, pressing her face against it and moaning with full content, like she'd just sampled the world's tastiest peach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:10 am

Lorenza loved feeling Carmen resist her. She felt the Puerto Rican's body buck underneath her in reaction to the slap on the wrist. For just an instant, Lorenza felt all that power that Carmen had stored up inside of her ripple to the surface again, and surge against her. For a second, Lorenza was unbalanced on top of her rival.

But it passed. She grinned, and laughed a little bit. While she was directing a lot of the action, Carmen was working just as hard to keep up the almost mystical air that this little domme session had. It was like a dance, and both partners had to remember the steps. Lorenza would quickly make her next move, pinning Carmen's wrists down on the mat, giving the brunette no other option but to do as she was silently instructed.

Carmen obeyed, putting her mouth on Lorenza's leather-covered sex, and then moaning deeply, making noises that drove the Mexican boxer wild. She would grind her crotch a little harder against Carmen's face. She was demanding more worship, almost smothering Carmen again. This whole session was really about to pick up.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:55 am

Carmen loved the feeling of Lorenza beating back her resistance. It was that added little touch that made a session like this magical and pushed it from being just 'good' to 'amazing'.

She'd feared for a moment that she might actually unseat her mistress and hurt the session - with their passion going so strong, Carmen doubted anything would stop the brakes outright, but it might've damaged the illusion of dominance they'd so carefully constructed. Fortunately, that was not the case. The ass that was so pleasingly sitting on her chest belonged to a world-champion, after all, and with that came excellent balance and muscles to back it up with. She could handle this.

Carmen acqueised to Lorenza's silent demands and increased the intensity of her worship. Restraining the wrists helped - not only did it force her to put her mouth and tongue to work, it was good to have those powerful hands crushing on her wrists, intimate in a way that handcuffs couldn't duplicate. That was the amazing detail. Carmen certainly had nothing against using toys, but there was something to be said about a woman who didn't need them to drive her submissives wild. Lorenza was that type of woman.

Soft moans escaped Carmen's lips as she practically made love to Lorenza's pussy, pressing her face against it and sliding her tongue all over the front of the thong. And around the sides. And underneath. Little, probbing stabs with her tongue, mischeviously exploring and testing boundaries.

How far could she go? How far would Lorenza let her go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:14 am

The worship felt good. Really good. It was almost enough to make Lorenza forget the scene they had been carefully constructing and just start humping Carmen's face. That was the former world champion's first instinct when presented with a situation like this one, and it was hard not to take advantage of it. Though she wouldn't mention it to Carmen, she had been through a pretty long dry spell in terms of sex before coming to Japan. There just hadn't been many opportunities. Once or twice, she...might have helped herself out while thinking about Carmen.

Of course, that was all in the past. She had had sex with Lydia, had had some other kinky encounters—even though they hadn't been outright sexual—and she was very happy with her sex life. But this whole moment made her positively giddy. She had to pause for a second and just calm down, think about what to do next.

...more punishment. Dangle the fruit, and pull it away. Yes, that seemed about right.

Lorenza would buck once, hard, against Carmen's face, but it was more of a punishment than anything. It was like she was punching Carmen's face with her hips, trying to take away that small space between mouth and leather-clad crotch which allowed Carmen to maneuver her tongue around. Then, Lorenza would move back. She would scoot back a couple of inches until her crotch was out of Carmen's tongue's reach.

She would lift one hand up off of Carmen's wrist and grab her brown hair again, pulling it to lift the Puerto Rican's head up a couple of inches. Lorenza stared down into her rival's eyes and smiled. She had just one word for Carmen right now. "Beg."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:51 pm

Carmen thought she was used to taking punishment from Lorenza Saldano. They'd fought three times before, and those three times were the top three gruelling affairs of her entire. Each time, she'd had to take a stay in the hospital afterwards. Each time, she'd felt the effects of the fight for months after it was done. Each time, she'd been transformed and come out of it a different woman.

She thought she'd seen and taken all Lorenza had to offer in terms of pain, and that notion was promptly destroyed when the tigress bashed her in the face. With her pussy.

The blow knocked Carmen's head back and made her thankful that they were laying on the mats and not the cold, hard floor of her workout room. When her head rose, it was just in time to see Lorenza's sex back away, puttting the object of her desire cruelly out of reach. Strong, powerful fingers dug into her scalp and lifted her head up, and even though her mistress gave the order, it wasn't at all nescessary. This situation spoke for itself.

"Please, mistress." Carmen cooed in the most pleasant and pleading tone she could manage with her accent, almost singing the words. "Let me worship you, Lorenza. I want to. I need to. I've wanted to feel your body against mine every since we met. I savored every clinch, every time our bodies brushed up against each other. I want to love you like your the only real woman in the world - because, as far as I'm concerned, you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:27 am

"Mmmmmm." Lorenza was purring with delight as she heard her friend and rival start begging to be allowed to worship her body. Carmen's voice sounded melodious, and her Puerto Rican accent gave it a lovely lilt that added to the thrill for Lorenza. Everything that she was saying really got Lorenza, made her hot, made her ready to jump all over Carmen right now and force her to kiss and tongue her sex until she came.

But Lorenza wasn't so sure that would be in the best interests of this little scene that they were building up here. She wasn't sure if it was technically appropriate for the domme to get that sort of sexual release. If nothing else, it seemed that Carmen should be allowed to get her release first, and then be forced to service Lorenza.

And so, Lorenza would smirk and cross her arms in front of her chest after hearing Carmen's words. Her face was red—too red not to betray at least some of the arousal and excitement that she was feeling—but she would also keep her expression carefully in check. "Lo siento, Carmen, but that wasn't quite good enough." She would swat at Carmen's cheek with her hand, not hitting her too hard, but slapping her just hard enough to make her flinch, or so Lorenza hoped. "I think I need to teach you a little something."

Lorenza would then lift herself up and stand off to the side. She would bend down to grab the crop that she had procured from Carmen's bondage closet, and then swing it in her hand menacingly as she loomed over Carmen. "Get up. Hands and knees," she would instruct."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:24 pm

Carmen let out a deep, lusty, satisfied moan when she heard Lorenza's purring. It was almost as good as hearing verbal confirmation that her remonstrations were getting somewhere. Better, even, because if Lorenza had simply spelled out her approval, there'd be no room for interpretation. But this way, Carmen's mind could run wild with the possibilities, try and put herself in Lorenza's high heeled boots and see what the sensuous beauty was thinking.

She thought she had a good read on where Lorenza was going with this, expecting her merely to slide forward and smother her out, all while she rubbed herself to a roaring climax. That would've been a fine enough way for things to go, but apparently that wasn't quite what the tigress had in mind. No, she had something naughtier planned. More direct.

Carmen followed her instructions and rolled over to her hands and knees, kneeling before her mistress like a good little slave. She licked her lips when she saw Lorenza pick the crop back up and bring it into play - good choice. She'd been missing a little sting.

She stuck to the scene and looked nervously at the crop while she crawled forward, as if it was the ultimate instrument of her demise. Carmen placed a few kisses on Lorenza's boot and meekly licked at it, while she looked up with mournful eyes. "Please, mistress..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:29 am

Lorenza hesitated for a second when Carmen started begging to not be struck with the crop. Carmen was good at this, even if she only rarely played the submissive role, and she really sold the idea that she didn't want this. But Lorenza knew what Carmen really wanted, and she would just smirk as her friend started licking her boots and begging not to be whipped. Lorenza wouldn't say anything in response to the begging. She would just raise the crop and bring it down authoritatively on Carmen's bottom, tanning the brunette's already swarthy hide.

"Keep begging. Suck my boots. If you do it like you mean it, I'll let you have a taste of my crotch. If you don't, I'll keep whipping you like a dirty little piruja until you do."

Lorenza laughed and would bring the crop down hard on Carmen's ass again. She brought it down hard and she brought it down decisively, leaving long red streaks on Carmen's rear with each lashing. She would lean down over Carmen's crawling body, putting one hand on Carmen's back to keep her in place as the crop came down two, three more times. Lorenza would even let her aim drift a little lower, striking deeper inside Carmen's butt crack, and almost letting the small whip reach the Puerto Rican's pussy. After that blow, Lorenza would leave the crop on Carmen's skin, and would slowly slide it towards her rival's sex, prodding at it, trying to part Carmen's sex lips with the tip of the crop.

"Or maybe I should try a different way to convince you, eh?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:24 pm

Carmen's begging and subjection was received in the best way possible - a strike from the cane.

She hissed as it sliced into the soft skin of her muscled behind. She didn't make much noise this time, only a hot and heavy pant, blowing against Lorenza's leg and steaming up the skin. The orders that came from her mistress were simple, direct, and easy enough to follow, but Carmen doubted they would ever be enough. At least, she hoped not.

She went to work and suckled away on the boots, lapping along the strings and tasting the faint traces of dried sweat along the leather. That was her sweat, the remnant of sessions past, and a funny reminder that she didn't clean her equipment nearly as much as she should. But the salty taste only heightened her energy, made her relive the sensuous moments from many nights before, and if that wasn't enough to get her going, then the stinging strikes would have.

Carmen's speed and intensity increased with every blow, as if Lorenza was pumping pleasure right into her body. It made her go harder. Go faster. Be bolder. She tested limits, as her tongue slid upwards and traced a line along the front of her boots, until it finally reached the beginnings of bare flesh at the top. A mewling whimper came out as the crop teased her sex, and she brushed her face against Lorenza's calf. Like a cat seeking affection from her long-lost owner

"Maybe you should."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:13 pm

Carmen started really licking the leather boots, worshiping them and worshiping the woman wearing them. Her complete dedication to the submissive role impressed Lorenza, who, in the back of her mind, was most certainly taking notes on Carmen's performance—just as she had won their fight tonight, Carmen could just as easily win one in the future, and Lorenza wanted to be sure she gave Carmen the same respect as a domme that she was receiving right now.

But all of those observations were for another time. She was going to keep on doing everything she could to be the best dominant partner Carmen had ever had.

Carmen started taking some risks with her worship, licking at Lorenza's bare flesh just above the boots, and burying her head against Lorenza's calf. The words she spoke, which seemed to be supported by Carmen's usual confidence and strength, made Lorenza want to punish her even more. "Look who's getting bold all of a sudden," she would say, before giving Carmen's rear one more hard lash. This time, she would slide the crop all the way up against Carmen's sex, rubbing at those lower lips firmly, back and forth, over and over again, trying to really turn her on.

"Chest down, ass up. I think you know what's coming."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum