by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:52 am

"No... please..." Rachel continued to plead, the bat pushing down deeper into her abdomen. "I'm... I'm s-sorry..." the tears started to leak down her cheeks as she struggled to even speak, vainly trying to pry the bat away.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

Post by k0hryuu Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:58 am

"You're gonna hafta be louder than that...!" Serina raised the bat, ceasing her torture for now. However, she instead positioned the bat directly over Rachel's groin, as if threatening to bring it down any moment now.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:00 am

Rachel's eyes widened as she saw the bat raised over her groin, too afraid to properly defend herself. "Oh g-god, no... please, I'm s-sorry!" she whimpered, quietly but fearfully as she tried to wave her arms in a defensive gesture.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:04 am

Serina rather enjoyed the look of terror on Rachel's face, smirking as the girl pleaded.

"So do you give up?" Serina inquired, lifting the bat higher as if she was preparing to strike.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:20 am

"I.. hah, please.." Rachel panted, unable to properly articulate herself in her state of panic. She started to back up towards the wall behind her in an attempt to escape. "I-I'm s-sorry..."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:25 am

"Oops, wrong answer!" Serina declared, quickly pursuing Rachel and jabbing the bat down into her crotch. "While we're at it, why don't you go ahead and admit what an ugly dyke you are?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:35 am

As the bat collided with her pussy, Rachel once again found her voice, letting out a scream so shrill it could be heard in the back of the crowd as the tears leaked from her eyes. "S-stop! I g-g-give!" she pleaded, staring Serina in the eyes.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:44 am

"Sorry, too slow and I raised the ante already." Serina shrugged, while pushing down harder on the bat. After everything that had happened, she wanted to make sure Rachel wouldn't dare show her face anywhere near her anymore. "Go ahead and admit you're a shitty cuntbag dyke, and maybe I'll consider stopping."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:49 am

"F-fuck..." Rachel wanted so badly not to give into this girl's bullying as the bat was pushed harder into her sex, but she was running out of options. "I... I said I give up... y-you w-win..." she sobbed, still desperate to end it on her terms.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:58 am

"Last chance, bitch~" Serina chimed, briefly lifting the bat only to shove it right back down again.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next