Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mi Hermana y Yo

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Mi Hermana y Yo - Page 2 Empty Re: Mi Hermana y Yo

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:03 am

Army was sliding in his boots when Amy came back - naked, of course. Most people would have had a problem walking through an unfamiliar house without clothes. Then again, most people didn't have as mean an uppercut as Amy did. Clearly not a normal girl, here, and he liked her that way.

"If you're wearing one of my shirts, you don't even need the pants. It'll come down to your knees. But..." He made his way over to the closet and sifted through, until he found one of his favorite shirts - Punisher. Big black skull emblem. Classic. "All yours. For now. I will want it back. Just saying."

He draped the shirt on her shoulders and went back to sit on the bed, watching her get dressed. "And I was just curious, none of my business if you don't want to tell." He fell back and flopped on the bed, landing so hard that he shook up some of the Gundam models sitting on his nightstand. Really had to glue them down. "Besides, no comparison. I'd win. So, there."

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:02 am

"Punisher, nice. Thanks." She pulled the shirt over her head then secured her belt around the outside at her waist. She pulled the neck as far to one side as it would go; the t-shirt neck hole fell just around her shoulder, but it didn't seem as if it was in danger of falling any further. She gave an experimental hop, and nodded in satisfaction. It would do.

Now fully dressed, she leaned against the wall, arms crossed. "No, I don't mind. There's not a whole lot to tell, really. Including yours, I've had... I think seven different dicks in or around..." Amy drew a big circle around her body, then crossed her arms again. "Three boyfriends, four not. Our little encounter at the stadium was pretty fucking hot, but best sex probably goes to this New Zealander I met in Vietnam. Dude was the local cage fighting champ. He wouldn't fight me, but we fucked until he begged for mercy, which was almost as good. Good stuff." She smiled at the memory, then froze. "Sorry. It sounds like I'm bragging, or talking shit, but I swear I'm not. Just reading a list here. For what it's worth, you and me that day is second by like this much." She held out her thumb and forefinger about a centimeter apart.

She took a deep breath. "I've got the New Zealander, two from the States, one Spanish-Irish guy, an Italian, a Frenchie, and one fine-ass Puerto Rican. You're obviously lucky number seven, and you're the second dude since I joined the AFW. My first time, though, was... god..." she squinted into Army's ceiling light. "back in college... with..." The inkling of an idea bloomed in the back of Amy's mind, and she grinned suddenly. "...Actually, you might have seen him around, since he's signed with Tension. He's this asshole named Nathan. He's a white-knight chickenshit who can’t respect a woman enough to punch her in the goddamned face, even though he's a boxer by training. You guys should meet; I think he could learn a lot from you. Hell, I'll text him right now, if you're okay with it, and have him meet us someplace." Amy pulled out her phone.

She looked up. "Oh, and one girl," she added as an afterthought. "It was a nice change of pace, but nothing beats a good dick." Amy started typing out her text. "What about you, stud? Beefcake like you has got to have at least one or two good stories. Favorite conquests? You sweet on any of the girls at work? Besides me, of course."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:23 pm

That was considerably more detail than Army could have ever wanted when he asked that question, but it was nice to see that Amy didn't have a problem talking about things like that. Though he wasn't sure how he felt about being outdone by a New Zealander, even if it was by a teeny-weeny amount. He'd have to take it as a challenge, a benchmark to work towards.

"You're fine, no problem." He smirked, as she apologized for giviong him what he'd asked for and then some. "I like when you talk shit, do it all you want." Army started to sit back up and saw her starting to text this Nathan guy she mentioned - she seemed pretty eager for them to meet, though he didn't know a thing about him. He got the impression Amy had some ideas brewing in that dangerous little head of hers, but he let her go at it. Wasn't like he had a problem with the idea.

"Me? Not including this crazy-cute little blonde chick who totally cheats at Mario Kart?" He stuck his tongue out and gave her a little kick in the shin. "Nine, I think. Seven Puerto Rican, one girl from Florida who came to the island on Spring Break. Kind of led a sheltered life before I came here, pretty much just messed with girls who hung around my gym."

There was also Jackie. Army was not bringing that up.

He rolled off the bed and came up behind her so he could lay his head on her shoulder and watch as she texted. "Number nine is Ro, and yeah, she works here. She beat me in a hardcore match and we've been fucking and fighting ever since. I have got to introduce you to Ro, sometime. You two would get along, I'm thinking."

Army would have felt a little guilty for having the thought of a threesome cross his mind, if not for the fact that both of the girls would probably go for it. Hell, knowing Ro, she'd suggest it herself, out loud, within three minutes of meeting Amy. "But sure, I'll meet the guy, though I don't know what I can do for him. Training's my sister's thing, pretty much. I am a shit teacher."

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:20 am

"She beat you? Um, yeah, I definitely want to meet this chick. Sounds like we have a lot of the same interests."

Amy stuffed her phone back down her pocket, then put a hand up to Army's cheek and let it rest there. "You don't need to do much. He's actually a real good guy, but he thinks he's doing women a favor by holding back. Just tell him about how you threw punches at me the same way you would a guy and, you know, how I still beat your ass despite that. Or tied, whatever." She made exaggerated finger quotation marks. "I've known him forever, since like elementary school, so I worry a bit about how he's getting on. He's not gonna win any matches being the way he is, you know?"

Amy turned to face Army. "Where is your sister, anyway? Didn't you say you guys lived together?"
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:32 am

Army waved it off. "Yeah, yeah, you keep telling yourself that. The only reason you think it's a tie is because Armandon Rodriguez has been known to cause short-term memory loss in women. It's a side effect of Fucking Armando Rodriguez. You'll get used to it." While her hand was on his face, he figured he might as make use of it and sucked away on her fingers. Could have sworn there was a faint taste of peppermint.

He licked his lips as she turned around and shrugged. "Carmen? She'll be back soon, probably a few minutes. Kind of hoped we be gone by then, really. She's not crazy about me having sex here. I just think it's because she does the same thing and doesn't want to have, like, a really awkward moment."

He started to make his way out of the room, but stopped halfway through the doorway to glance back at her. "Why? Want to meet her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:49 am

"Yeah? That makes sense. I fucked Armando Rodriguez twice, and I can't for the life of me remember what the all the fuss was about." Amy grinned. She was talking out her ass; she'd loved every minute, and knew that Army knew.

Amy absentmindedly put a wet finger into her mouth and sucked on it, thinking. "Kinda, yeah. And if you think she's a better trainer, it might be good for Nathan if they'd met, too. I guess that could wait until after we come back. Think she'd want anything? What are we eating, anyway?"

Amy's phone buzzed. Amy laboriously pulled it out of her tight jean pocket. "Nathan says he'll be at the station in ten minutes. We can give him an address, and have him meet us somewhere."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:29 am

"Smartass." And that was why Army liked Amy.

He gave her a playful, weak slug in the shoulder and thought about the idea. Carmen had been going through some crazy things lately, so there was no telling how much of a mood she'd be in for Nathan...but, maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing. Maybe Nathan needed some tough talk and a woman in  his face. If there was anyone who could piss you off enough to make you want to punch her, it was Carmen.

"Carmen hates eating out, she'll fix herself something. Buuuuuuuuut..." He scratched the growing flavor-saver on his chin. "They got this sushi grill, two blocks away, pretty good. They serve these little mini-steaks, nice."

He thumbed behind him, tapping his back. "Short walk. Want to ride me there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:30 pm

“Yes. Yes I do.” She clambered onto Army’s waiting back, wrapping her arms loosely over his shoulders. “Let’s ride.”

You could fit three of me back here, Amy thought as Army made his way to his front door. "See if you can't see my shirt anywhere. Not that I don't love what I'm wearing right now. You know, I skipped my high school goth phase, but I think I'd have made a pretty kickass goth. All I'd need is some eyeliner, some chains, and some gloves." She pulled thoughtfully at her ponytail. "Maybe some purple hairdye. Kind of a waste."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Army took a moment to picture Amy in goth attire. Not bad, actually. She could rock the platform boots. "Kinky."

She was light as a feather,  so there wasn't any trouble in her riding like this, and he easily managed to carry her to the door. He would have carried her right out the door, too, if it hadn't opened before he got the chance. There was Carmen. Home about one minute too early. "Uh. Hey."

Carmen stood there with a bag of groceries in one hand and a gym bag slung of her shoulders, while the keys dangled from her spare hand. Judging from the black track pants and the sports bra she'd had on, she was fresh off her workout, probably craving a bath. Not dealing with whatever was going on with her brother.

"Hi." She looked up at the teeny, tiny baby-bird that was clinging to her brother's shoulder. "Also, hey."

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:44 am

Army may have had hoped to be gone by the time Carmen got back, but there was no avoiding it now. Amy thought she felt a bit of tension radiating from Army's back (I bet he wishes to god I was wearing my own shirt right now, Amy thought, amused), but Carmen didn't seem moved in any particular way. She just seemed like a woman who wanted to put away her food, step into a shower, then fall into bed; Amy’d been there.

But, more importantly, Amy could tell at a glance that this woman was a serious fighter. The way her muscles packed densely onto dangerous looking limbs, the way she was able to stand absolutely still, in complete control over her superior sense of balance. Her eyes were battle-worn, like she could stop a sledgehammer with a stare. The Rodriguezes were both clearly warrior siblings, but Carmen looked like a killer.

Amy wanted her for Nathan.

Amy popped her head out from behind Army's prodigious back with a bright, nice-to-meet-you smile. "Hi! I'm Amy. You must be Carmen; Army's told me a lot about you. (Hey Army, put me down.) It's a pleasure...ah." Amy had gone in for the handshake, but Carmen's hands were full. "Can I help you with some of that?"
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next