by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reuinion of the Pain Princesses and The Era of Hell

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reuinion of the Pain Princesses and The Era of Hell - Page 4 Empty Re: Reuinion of the Pain Princesses and The Era of Hell

Post by luffy316 Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:12 am

"You won't be underestimated, dear Shanari, I assure you." She would take Shanari's hair again, ramming her face into the turnbuckle with her full strength. If she was still stunned from it all, she would brace the back of Shanari's head on the turnbuckle, raising her leg and grinding her heel into her forehead painfully. When her foot finally slid off from the friction or her struggling, she'd try to follow through by putting Shanari's neck on top of the bottom rope and pressing down. "Whatever you've been up late for practicing, precious, it isn't working," she'd hiss in her ear.

Gabby simply leaned lazily on the ropes, starting to get some rest and blowing a friendly kiss over to Zasashi as she bode her time until Silvia tagged her or decided she was ready to cheat, though they'd agreed to be fairly leniant with that treatment tonight.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Reuinion of the Pain Princesses and The Era of Hell - Page 4 Empty Re: Reuinion of the Pain Princesses and The Era of Hell

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:57 am

The damage done to Shanari was certainly not helping her, after the heel was pressed so painfully against her already wounded forehead, it created a small cut where blood started to slowly poor out. With her being choked on the bottom rope, she couldn't help but cough out and close her eyes slowly, she gave a few weak struggles against Silvia, trying to push her body up and hopefully getting Silvia off her.

" I.. .. .. Nghhhh.. "

Zasashi blinked at the two, twitching at the pain Shanari had to endure before glancing over at Gabby, smiling and giving her a playful wink, mouthing out to her.

" You're going down, hun. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:42 am

Gabby snorted sarcastically and jerked a thumb at Shanari and Silvia, raising her eyebrows and smirking in a doubtful way.

Silvia felt Shanari's desperate struggles, nearly enough to buck her off... but she retreated anyway. She took Shanari by the chin, lifting it up and looking grimly into her eyes. "We are talking after this," she said plainly. A thin smile crept over her lips, then she took a peculiarly gentle lick over the bleeding wound, seeming careful to lap it clean. She'd smack her lips in appreciation, her reddened tongue licking the flecks of blood from her lovely lips.

If Shanari showed continued similar weakness, she'd take her by the arm and drag her towards Zasashi, laying her down (again, with surprising care) in their corner.

"Be a doll and tag her out, would you?" she'd say cooly, a frown flickering across her face.

"Bollocks... I swear, one of these days I'm going to fight that Russian egghead," Gabby muttered in her corner.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:56 am

Shanari merely stayed put as Silvia was cleaning her wound in a unusual way, staring up at her in silence before she was being dragged to their corner. When Zasashi simply shrugged and wanted to tag Shanari, the Russian suddenly rolled away from them and slowly stood back up, growling lowly as she kept her balance upon her two feet and got back into her stance.

" ..If you take pitty on me now... Th-Then.. "

Shanari shook her head wildly from side to side before charging in towards Silvia, trying to clothesline her to the mat.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:13 am

"Then what?" Silvia sighed, already turned and walking back toward her side of the ring. For all their training and time apart, the match was generally seeming to be a repeat performance to her. She'd tire out Zasashi a few moments, let Gabby wet her appetite for competition, and they'd claim the match. "It's not that I'm trying to hurt you feelings, dear, it's simp..."

An arm across the neck cut her off, a loud gagging grunt being the only air to escape her throat for a second. She crashed hard on the mat, head whipping back and banging down on top of it. She growled softly in pain, curling up slightly and holding her head as she coughed air back into her body. She was genuinely defenseless for a bit.

Gabby had to laugh in her corner, raising her hands in a helpless motion towards Zasashi. "What can I say? I owe you a pint on that call."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:39 am

Shanari quickly went down with her, not wasting any moment of the precious momentum she was given, she stare down at Silvia, sitting down behind her and trying to wrap her legs around the girl's throat, if she was succesfull she'd place her hands upon the mat and immidiatly pressure the girl's neck, though not using too much strength, muttering out to Silvia.

" ..I rather want to lose knowing you used your all.. Then win knowing you didn't use anything but pitty on me.. "

Zasashi sighed, crossing her arms upon the upper ropes and placed her chin on them, staring over at Gabby.

" Soda would do, you don't want to get me drunk, haha. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 am

Silvia scowled up at her.
"Pity?!" she wanted to blurt. "You're fucking bleeding through the face, woman! My 'all' puts people in bloody hospitals!"

Presumably though, "Ghhk!" would come out instead as she kicked her feet and grabbed at Shanari's ankles, trying rather poorly to thrash her way loose from the hold. The position was awful for biting and she was a bit shy on air at the moment, so she'd be caught as she was for the time being.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. I've seen how you like to loosen up," Gabby smiled back wickedly. "But if you're one of them teetotalers, fine wiff me. Oy, Silvy! Your gal's makin' a reg'lar divvy outta ya over there!" she'd heckle, trying to spark up a bit more anger in the vengeful intellectual.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:38 am

Shanari brought one hand up from the mat, bringing it over to stroke through Silvia's hair and lowered it down to brush it over her cheek, whispering down to her.

" ..You can take care of me if you really hurt me. I can withstand some pain and blood, love. "

The Russian squeezed a little when Silvia tried to break the hold, though her hannd would still continue to caress the girl's hair and cheek.

Zasashi stared at her and shook her head, calling out to her.

" Don't fall asleep, it wouldn't be a good impression if you did. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:42 am

Silvia would grunt and struggle, but meet Shanari's eyes after she spoke. She'd nod a bit in the neck scissors, then seem to realize her opening. She'd reach up and dig her nails into the skin around Shanari's Achilles tendon, pulling at the tender muscle to try and force Shanari to release the hold. Failing that, she'd use her other hand to grab and twist the tactical Russian's big toe to try overwhelming her with pain rather than force. Anything to clear her breathing.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:01 am

Shanari smirked down at Silvia, though that soon faded when Silvia started to fight back in a much rougher way. She released a soft scream of pain and immidiatly released the girl from the scissors, quickly trying to pull the hand from her toe, if she could succeed at that she'd immidiatly roll back and rub her toe while keeping an eye on Silvia.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next