Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

beangraff, Cirno, k0hryuu, kerflubble, killcarrion, LARIATO, Maxy, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Reuinion of the Pain Princesses and The Era of Hell

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reuinion of the Pain Princesses and The Era of Hell

Post by luffy316 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:20 am

"Tell me about it," groaned the sore, sweaty, and oversexed Silvia. She caught Shanari as best she could, but she was beat and shaky at best. "Gabby," she groaned.

"On your own for now, babe," the redhead replied. She took a thumb and helped remove a bit of cum before Zasashi got it all, sucking it clean and hopping over the ropes before helping Zasashi down. "Rather not babysit tonight with the bedbugs there. You and me, though, we're gonna go mash like fuckin' civilized people for a change. Get that soft stuff you were gabbin' about." She'd grin at the last part, actually quite interested in some tenderness with the ninjette.

Silvia sighed. "Ignorant little brute. More primal than a trilobite." She'd do the best she could to support Shanari and set her down, sliding out of the ring herself. She'd grab her glasses and discarded clothes before slipping Shanari under herself. "I suppose we make like those two and find ourselves a bed." She'd kiss Shanari's forehead softly, but cheated the moment in taking a tiny lick at the wound she'd inflicted. "Just for different reasons. Don't know what the hell you've been up to, love, but you've earned this sleep."

luffy316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:23 am

Shanari pressed closer against Silvia, releasing a gentle sigh before she'd open her eyes again, refusing to go to sleep before reaching a comfy bed, staring into Silvia's eyes sleepily and showed a weak grin.

" S-Secret.. "

Shanari couldn't help but laugh softly now, deciding to let Silvia direct her again.

Zasashi would lean in swiftly to kiss Gabby's forehead, smirking before grasp the top ropes and flipping herself over them, landing rather perfectly on her feet besides Gabby ande stuck out her tongue.

" I don't need more help. "

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:14 am

"Right," Silvia said with a roll of her eyes. "Very secret..." It made her feel a bit embarassed to have lost to the girl who seemed to, at best, be ready to pass out in her arms and needed her to practically carry her. She still blushed, not at all minding the tactical fighter resting so closely to her bare body.

Gabby grinned toothily. "If'n I find out you threw that fight, I'll box yer ears, I will, so mind all the cheek." She grabbed her by the upper arm to pull her into a quick kiss of her own and giving her an encouragingly light slap on the butt, urging her towards and walking for the exit. "Now get that tight little bum of yours into a bed so I can do all sorts of kinky things with it."

luffy316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:26 am

Shanari sighed softly, letting a sleepy smile appear upon her lips and mumbled out.

" ..Live with it, darling. "

Her body went slightly limp, leaning completely into Silvia and released a tiring sigh.

Zasashi mm'd softly into the kiss, pressing closer into Gabby before she'd pull back head for the exit with her, release a surprising eep when she slapped, making her jump.

" Can't get enough of me, huh? "

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:26 am

"I like to think the fact you still got yer teeth is pretty good sign of that, yea?" Gabby grinned. Without objection from her, she'd lead Zasashi by the hand towards the nearest empty private sparring room with a bed and kick the door shut behind them.

"Fine, you stubborn she-beast," Silvia chuckled. lugging Shanari backstage at a significantly slower pace. She felt Shanari go limp and shrugged gently with her free shoulder. "Would've been courteous to say if your place was closer than mine," she'd sigh, dragging her off to her apartment building.

luffy316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top